Hey Sup Forums the world is extra crazy right now and everyone seems a little on edge so I want to story time somethig...

Hey Sup Forums the world is extra crazy right now and everyone seems a little on edge so I want to story time somethig cute and fun and light hearted to remind everyone that we are all in it together on this big blue marble.

How is everyone doing tonight?

Ok

Win-O-Thread told me only losers tripfag when they storytime, but today it seems like everyone who storytimes is a tripfag.

never read this before. She seems cute.

Dan's not using a tripcode, silly. He's just a namefag.

What's this bullshit even about?

A name makes it easier to find story times on say Desuarchive. I'm not trying to defend myself or anything a keyword would be just as functional but I'm a creature of habit and after 6 years it's second nature. Sorry

It's a fun little story

There's a difference?

One extraordinarily unlucky girl tries to be a normal adult.

I want to like this comic, I definitely like parts of it.. ditto their current comic with the monstery thing.. but it's so hard to get into it when it gets no introduction, no explanation, and we're left wondering where their regular comic went

This is honestly the first Johnny Wander comic I ever heard about or read, I didn't even know they were a thing until Amazon told me to buy this. So I really can't relate but I can see how that would make this comic leave a bad taste in your mouth.That being said Hirsh and Ota were both super nice at last years TCAF

this is some comfy stuff OP

Yeah it's a nice, simple little comic.

awesome, thanks for sharing. i dig it.

No need to thank me, I just post other people's work on Sup Forums.

I feel like this gets storytimes a lot.

This is my 3rd time in like a year and a half so I might be guilty of that. I will admit to having a pool of comics I pull from when I want to either fill a certain mode or post something good or fun from a specific genre.

>muh namefagging
Dan Dashly is one of the few who aint a faggot, but its mostl because I never notice him when he aint storytiming.

I don't usually have my name on anywhere else, but I will admit to mainly sticking around on Sup Forums to story time anymore.

so in that regard MOST of my posts have my name I suppose.

I like this but the ending goes full retard and is a letdown.

I've come to understand that apparently the crazy stupid like ninja video game ending was a light homage to some old romance novels that apparently do the same thing so idk, that was just something I read and either way for THIS story it is weird for sure.

But I will be honest as a whole I think this book is fun, not the greatest thing of 2016 but I will admit to having read through is multiple times while drinking coffe at my local comic shop on a lazy day off.

So I think that the ending isn't a deal breaker for me.

a very, VERY poor attempt at a scott pilgrim-like story about growing up, filled with all sorts of twee hipster bullshit

you better believe i'm posting an image in this thread

i'm enjoying myself, please keep uploading.

>Moviebob

RUDE!

oh, i meant for dan to keep uploading.

I don't think that the Scott Pilgrim comparison is as warranted as you think it is, to be honest while this book my ride the line of annoyingly quirky it isn't as neck deep in references, hipster culture and Canadian culture as SP. Also an important thing to realize is that SP is the story of an asshole realizing he is a piece of shit this story in my opinion is less about that and more about how you can't coast through life and be happy. This book has it's failings but being Scott Pilgrim aping is not on that list I wouldn't say. The ending, a good chunk of the dialogue at times and a lot of flat characters are far bigger detriments to the book being anything beyond a 7 or 8/10

Whatever floats your boat, dude. I like it when kind anons leave storytimes out for everyone else to peruse. It's especially classy though when they give links to legit copies to support the artist.

>quirky dumb girl whos bad at her job falls in love

I hate this trope.

If you'd like a link I'd be happy to share one with you

When does she /ss/ the kid?

He steals her heart in the end.