F

F

Based Bob he didn't deserve that end

Fuck that Patton Oswalt doppledonger fuck, I raged everytime he was opening his mouth to say anything.

Fucking neck yourself

>DO YOU EVEN KNOW BASIC YOU IGNORAMUS NIGGER?!

Why was Sam so angry?

Samwise the Brave.

E Z P Z
Z
P
Z

He somehow looked like that potatoe gif guy.

>Steve
>Bob
Why do the show's lovable characters get screwed Sup Forums?

Fuck even Aliens asshole got killed, all that's left are the fucking whiners.

Fuck him. The building is full of demidogs trying to eat him and he stops 5 fuckin' feet from the exit to have a cute moment with his lady. Now he's demonic dog food while his lady is gonna get banged out by Hooper next season

The only likeable character introduced in this clusterfuck of a season and they kill him off. I hope they'll lick everyone's ass talking about him all season long like they did with Barb.

Idk how Steve doesnt have brain damage from the amount of times people have used his head as a punching bag

and left the gun.

and let the mop handle fall alerting the doggos

His hair absorbs the impact.

I can't believe Samwise is fucking dead.

Haven't watched the last episodes. What happens to Bob? I hope it doesn't suck.

user...

It turns out he knows how to write BASIC. He uses line numbers and everything.

And acted confused as to why he should hide in a closet when the place was swarming with devil dogs

You can't be serious? Even if I agreed that they looked at all the same (Patton is bigger, droopier and much more depressed looking), you couldn't possibly think that the second Astin spoke and didn't sound like a major depressive cartoon character who asks questions at higher and higher pitches until the point of nonsense. What a great shtick.

The only good new character.

Tho his speech about dating the hot chick was cringe, Wynona is way past her prime. He didn't win shit after all the years of getting bullied

Adam Sandler murdered him after fucking his exwife

>"Teach me BASIC"
If you know anything about programming you'll know that's a ridiculous request given their time constraints