Why is he so mean?

Why is he so mean?

Daddy issues.

Because some little nigger was trying to pork his sister.

Cuz hes in high school even though hes like 30

Step sister...

do women actually like butts? for what purpose

He was a smart city person amongst nothing but rural and suburban retards, can you blame him?

Same reason men like butts? Some women like to eat ass just as much as guys. Good views a good view though, doesn't matter which gender. Check out the My Stepdaughter Tossed My Salad series.

okay his sexslave then

He's sexually confused.

I like to make a hotdog with a girls butt. You can't do that.

>having sex with someone who isn't even your blood relative

strong ass implies strong fucking power you retard virgin

you don't understand how women think at all do you ?

no

He has some serious issues.

Can someone do
>chad redneck
>virgin steve

PLEASE

He's a closet faggot.

Reminder he didn't do anything wrong, he had no fucking idea what Max was up to and they could've been gangraping her and Steve lied to his face about it

Billy is a repressed homosexual

who knows?
I blame the kikes.

Well he was already treating her like he was on the rag with a sandy vagina way before that. He drove her away with his menstrual cycle attitude. He didn't want her hanging out with a dirty nigger, which is totally understandable, and she wouldn't have if he was just a bit nicer to her to begin with.

Because he's a faggot who'll get the shit kicked out of him by his dad if his stepsister brings a nigger home.

just finished this season.
i didnt understand his and the girls story/reason for being in this town at all. and then suddenly at the end theyre back with her mother? wtf?

>Same reason men like butts?

Um, no.

you are fucking dumb
cant even pay attention to a netflix show

Their mother and abusive stepfather moved there to escape something bad they did in Cali.

Closeted fag with an abusive dad.

Why do men like women's butts then?

That's pure speculation. They moved and the sister thinks it's the brother's fault and vice versa. That's all we know.

evolution, kid.

Must because of the combination between mustache and his hair.

His dad didnt care about him and cared more about his stepsister. His dad was borderline abusive.
In the 80s guys were all about the tight jeans and faggy hair, not to be confused with homosexuality.

Um, no.

feel free to explain. inb4 some dum excuse why you wont (cant)

He is literally me.
The Camaro and everything

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>His dad was borderline abusive.
is this what the alt right pussies from Sup Forums actually think? your goofy, beta cuck dads obviously dont beat you enough

well yes, because humans were fucking doggy style for more years than they weren't.

He's just a piece of shit. Some people are shitty simply because they're shitty.

His shittiness is drastically increased by having an even shittier abusive dad, but he wasn't "a good boy, getting ready to go to college" or some shit. He's just shit.

Um, no. Nice try though sweetie.

Stop using your phone while you watch shows, nigger. Here's what was presented to us: Mean Chad and Little Red moved to town because HIS Mommy And Daddy got a divorce in California. Daddy is now with New Red Stepmommy who is Little Reds main mommy. Mean Chad is in charge of Little Red's rides to and from school/arcade. In the end we finally see a scene with Mean Dad and Stepmom/Little Red's mom. That's who they live with.

>that scene where his dad calls him a faggot and makes him cry

>HIS Mommy
you already fucked up. embarrassing attempt. did not read on

Because he was forced to drive a shitty Camaro z28 instead of a Trans Am.

WHAT

are you an imbecile? no woman is thinking "oh man he must be so powerful" because of his ass

Its subconcious you fucking moron

>Trans Am.
get out

Watch him turn out gay and have every faggot on this board start crying about it

but it's pretty much clear that he's closeted homo

>Implying the Trans am isn't the superior vehicle

There are literally people on here screaming "HE'S NOT GAY! NOT CONFIRMED!!! Fucking deniers

because he had to drive a shitty slow lolcantturn

He's the superior high school Chad

i wanted for Steve to punch that freckle face in the showers.

>Gets cucked by a nerd

Yeah that was a low point, but Jonathan isn't a faggot and you can let it slide, while Steve can hit any pussy he wants.

The girl looks like those radishes from mario 2

>i wanted for Steve to punch that freckle face in the showers.
This. I hate that fucking faggot. I've wanted Steve to beat the ever living shit out of him since season 1.

>Why is he so mean?
Because he has only just mastered his ranger powers and a sequel is looking very uncertain.

how did nobody know Zach Efron was in Stranger Things?

>be steve
>intolerable chad
>learn there's more to life than just being a chad and become a total chadbro
>respects and loves Nancy
>helps take out neighbourhood monsters
>tries to help Nancy by keeping her safe, telling her her bad ideas are bad ideas
>tries to show her a good time to get her mind off of things
>Nancy gets drunk
>emotionally abuses Steve
>Steve walks out, visibly distressed
>still has the decency to tell her best friend to drive Nancy home cause she's drunk
>Nancy runs off with Jonathan
>Nancy has sex with Jonathan and she's all smiles afterwards, not feeling any guilt whatsoever

Nancy doesn't deserve Steve. What a fucking bitch.

o i am laffin

why did they make him an absolute psychopath? he would have killed steve if it wasnt for that girl.

She's a complete thot and it's obvious after the party.
>Yeah I drank so much that I literally blacked out so what silly goose :^)
Even that alone like... Geez.

>Nancy doesn't deserve Steve. What a fucking bitch.
She doesn't deserve Jony either quite frankly. They're both too good for her.

His head is strange.

most gays are narcissistic. with closet gays like him that festers into full blown psycho

>borderline

He was way over the line

Steve and Dustin are easily the best characters in the show. I love how they became bros this season

my eyes bleed everytime nancy comes on screen. why did they hire such a jagged bone hag?

Nancy is cute.

>i think jagged bone hags are cute
good for you user not being ashamed of your gross fetish. fact is most people dont

She needs like 30 pounds extra and she'd be a godess.

>a few extra pounds are gonna fix her deformed bones
no. she needs a complete bone structure overhall. her being skinny is the least of her problems

She's not deformed retard. That's what anorexics look like.

He's Australian, the rest of these poofters need to harden the fuck up

fucking idiot. learn some reading comprehension before replying to again

That's what happens when your father physically and verbally abuses you - you pass it on to whoever you can. I thought Billy was awful, but felt a little sympathy once I realized what was going on with him.

because wide hips mean better ability to bear children and less risk of dying during childbirth

His dad is mean and controlling, so he acts mean and controlling. It's the only way he knows.

so Billy disliked niggers because his biological mom left his dad for one? that's the best theory i could come up with. or maybe his disdain for nigs was just common sense

Am I the only one who laughed when he was crying after his father put this faggot in his place? Hahahahaha.

I haven't seen the whole season yet, am currently on ep 7.

One thing that bothered the hell out of me was the fake plates that he was using in his home gym setup. The wide collar plates didnt exist then, it was thin collar york plates, and they were small and dense. Clearly the set designers weren't alive then, and have also never picked up a weight. He was moving the weight with zero stress and very unnaturally.
It is these little things that make period pieces good or bad.
t. autistic /fit/ person

he GETS to be mean, because hes good at sports, and cool. whats it to do with you anyway op?

That movie was so close to being kino. It's better than most reboot/cash-ins are and way better than a power rangers movie had any business being. I unironically love it.