Paranatural

>you wouldn't happen to be lying about ghosts being real, would you

>who's this kid

fuck when did she appear. i sorta remember but not really

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89498624/#q89498624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only remember her as the chick who was sitting at the window Suzie opened.

that's it that's the one. confirmed for knowing about the bus jump, probably not spectral

Someone called this fucking stupid joke in the last thread, along with the turtle breakdancing and other garbage "humor".

>That 5th panel

There had better be a fucking good explanation for that.

yeah its called hack

Oh yeah, I've seen that spacey eye chick in backgrounds before and stuff. Defintely, the last person I was expecting the hand to belong to. Way to throw a fucking curveball zack.
>"my character design has been changing a lot lately after all."
kek

Nice catch.

literally wh-
well okay

when the comic was still good

THICC

What's her endgame?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/89498624/#q89498624

I called it. God, this comic is becoming painfully predictable.

Am I blind? Does her shirt say "Mr Eters Sucme class"?

>Max has only been four days in school
>He has literally never worn the clothes he does in the flashbacks.
Is Zack a Hack? Is he starting to forget his own timeline?

Isabel would have killed Jeff if he had been a spectral.

As much as i like to meme on Zack as well, I'm pretty sure that's just part of the joke user

Prefers science class.

This joke probably would have been a lot funnier if we had seen this girl in literally any of the actual scenes of Max's classes before hitball.

>"my character design has been changing a lot lately after all."
>inb4 grumble grumble pic related
Taylor actually drew this 2 years ago when they started dating, FYI

Well, i was right about another addition to the harem. Honestly, if i knew it would be like that, i would rather be wrong.

I was wondering why that girl looked like she got extra fat when she showed up during Hitball. Now it makes sense since Zack was planning on giving her focus and has been wanting to be more diverse.

Who?

>a cute boy will never tell you to never stop chasing your bliss
Where u going with this Zack? I don't think this chick is a spectral though.

Why are we still here?

To be fair, we can't really gauge how her actual anatomy is from that one appearance (pic on , especially with that pose).

It'd be more gear grinding for me if she wasn't as short as she seems in her last appearance (ibidem)...

She saw him jump through the bus. Was at ground zero for it.

It's almost like you DON'T want to read about harems.

Is Zack of the gays? Or is Taylor a girl's name in this case?

I swear I've seen this page already, many updates ago. I think the acid is telling me he really needs to stop relying on the same paneling layouts

>nobody ever notices the fat girl

;_;

>I think the acid is telling me he really needs to stop relying on the same paneling layouts
>he has an active internet connection when he's on
You're doing it wrong. Out door adventure or empty room final destination.

>is Taylor a girl's name in this case?
Taylor as in "Taylor Swift", yeah.

This makes more sense to me. Zack has for a long time seemed to have a case of straight white guilt.

Did he really fucking need to introduce another fucking side character?

The story was moving too fast. Gotta pad this thing out, you know?

oh fuck the user from the last thread was right
also i ship it

>the user from the last thread
So.. Zack lurks these threads?

confirmed shitposter?

Gosh, you guys weren't kidding about the drawing getting mushier and the colors getting softer. There's barely any range in value anymore.

>Not switching your clothes in certain classes to establish dominance
Maybe if you back up off that dick you're sucking by a few inches it'd stop poking your brain and give you time to think.

>anons were right it's a new character
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Who said that!?

no user

>are you there?
>ALWAYS
I almost forgot suzy is elite waifu tier.

>abluu the anons were right
Did enough people expect some random established character that wasn't currently busy to just know one of Max's secrets? Of course it was gonna be someone new. As for the joke that was also called, it wasn't exactly a tough one.

Just another addition to the harem buddy.

>As for the joke that was also called, it wasn't exactly a tough one.
That makes it worse.

He wore that striped grey jacket when the R63 Johnny's gang tried to rob his store

Is Max autistic?

Not really. Zack is allowed to be predictable. They can't all be witty one-liners, even if they're usually one-liners

Oh fuck not another fucking character. How long have they been chasing that spirit?

>How long have they been chasing that spirit
For about 1 hour or less.

Looking at this makes me angry, remembering a time when I loved everything about this comic.

>her dialogue is lowercase

Every new thread I always find myself looking back at past pages.

>CHUBBY GIRL: Max I've been your girlfriend since you came to this school
>MAX: *random oblivious sounds*

I'm betting on childhood friend, or ghost girl.

>who are you again?
user called it.

Obviously the trauma from the bus incident has caused her to develop an eating disorder.

I'm not going to complain about too many characters until the day Zack introduces 12 characters based on the zodiac, and then another 12 a little while later.

Well he already made a joke about it.

She was always the background character that stood out most to me.
Still weird, and kinda off seeing her suddenly relevant

Since Spender made it the official plan? May 3rd
Since they split up? May 31st
Since the end of Hitball? January 1st

>hitball ended a year and a month ago

we were supposed to get off namek

>background is drawn in THREE of the panels
ZACK IS GOING TO FUCKING SHATTER HIS WRIST INTO A BILLION PIECES AT THIS RATE

>New female character, who knows nothing about spectrals, Max impressed her with parkour, she passes him strange notes in gym class, and remembers every time they've spoken. Valentines day is only 4 updates away...

Oh God after 6 months of speculation about the note actually being important it's just another date arc. ABORT ABORT ABORT!

The pacing of this comic would be so much better if it was a cartoon instead of a comic. This entire arc would have been 3 episodes at most

>Zack Apologism

>Zack is allowed to be predictable
Sure, shitty writers are allowed to be shitty... maybe holding Zack to the high standards he set at the start of the comic is why everyone is hating on Parnatural these days huh

It would probably be more interesting than whatever has been happening so far.

This girl is kind of a weirdo though.

It's happening, folks. All other Max pairings btfo.

Two characters are talking to each other
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIP IT

Spender smashing that brown pussy CONFIRMED

Jesus user, their 10-11!

>apologism
Yo you're right, for a second I forgot he was the enemy, and a hack, and a tumblrina with white guilt, and a crop destroyer, abloo bloo
I'm just saying that that user "called it" is no feat, and that it was easily called is no failure.

???

He didn't actually say between the kids. People keep trying to infer that as supercanon because the question mentioned kids.

>Max impressed her with parkour
You can pinpoint the exact moment it happened. Somebody stop this madman, he's killing ladies everywhere!

>Collin and Cody swiftly got up and left to the opposite end of the bar to give Max the illusion of privacy while he prepares to pound that pussy
B R O S confirmed

They're 12

user this is a direct descendent of the thread that gave the world the Isaac dakimakura. Before we knew he was a teenager.

She sits in the shadows, biding her time and waiting for the right moment to strike.

I like it. I do like it.

i have a question here, sussy is a boy or a girl...

i tink was a girl but today i not have a answer

Yes

PUFFYVAGINA

U

F

F

Y

V

A

G

I

N

A

That's a mess.

and she swallowed enough food to grow to the size of a fucking baby calf with in the span of a days.

fuck you smart ass

Been a while since people mentioned him...I kinda miss the redhead, not gonna lie. I hope the tension between him and Max won't go for so long, though I won't eagerly check them + PNAT as a whole as I used to anymore.

Do you think Zack even remembers that everything that's happened so far has been in less than a week of comic time?

chapter 5 started on dec 14 2014
so far it has taken zack two years and a month to get through not even a single day

he's probably aware, he just doesn't give a fuck anymore

>Mario game creature designs are so good
Guess it explains why his last few creature design were disappointing in contrast to the older ones.

Her eyes creep me out.

Are we sure she's a girl and not a sentient pillow?

Has he given up on adding fun random spirit shit going on in the background of panels?

>slide into your DMs like

>file name
My boi

>fun random spirit shit going on in the background of panels
>going on in the background of panels
>background of panels
>background
>Current Paranatural
>Backgrounds

To be fair every conversation they had was two and she met him like two days ago.
Has it even been a week in comic?

It's Thursday.