Are Canadians replicants?

Are Canadians replicants?

Well they aren't free so might as well be.

Kek

No, AI wouldn't be fucking racist retards like her.

BTFO

Stop shilling this bitch here, the_donald

fpbp

Someone post her sister.

Farmgirls in make up always throw strange.

who is this granny?

Typical blonde who serves up Fox News talking points.

They are pod-people, well, OK, more like "milk bag" people

So this... is the power of tradwives

What a disgusting whore. Alt-right is filled with fags and jews so I'm not surprised

No they're just really fucking gay Anglo-Saxons and French people who are significantly and inexplicably less attractive than Australians and Americans.

/thread

I was in Toronto yesterday and white people are a minority.

coalburner, who manipulates neonazis to pay her for being on their side

No shit. China is buying everything in north America and Africa, by 2100 more than half of Canada will be owned by Chinese

What the fuck is that?

You should have seen Toronto in early 1990s, nothing but thin good looking white people. It's really sad

Sup Forums makes fun of betas and cucks, but they don't realize theyepitomize betaness by proping her up.

She has the level of insight that a freshman community college student does. Sup Forums just likes her because she makes them rock hard.

Does Lauren Southern realize she is only popular because she is masturbation material for Sup Forums?

come to victoria bc, we got lots of attractive whites

God I want suck and lick on her pussy cum hole mmmmm yes tastes yumm yumm

>he actually thinks that's her

>Sup Forums makes fun of betas and cucks, but they don't realize theyepitomize betaness by proping her up.
I'm more amused by how they constantly say women are stupid and should shut the fuck up but worship any BASED vagina that makes a YouTube video about how shitty immigrants are

Sup Forums broke your brain, you cannot stop taking about them, they are living rent free in your head 24/7

>She has the level of insight that a freshman community college student does.
Now, I'm not exactly a Lauren Southern fan, but you are vastly overestimating the average college freshman.

blade runner is a shitty movie. it was considered to be trash when it came out. it's boring trash