There is absolutely no viable excuse for this shit. This costume is fucking retarded

There is absolutely no viable excuse for this shit. This costume is fucking retarded

Remember when people said the same thing about the CW costume?

Viable excuse or not, he'll have another one made by Wayne in the movie

Like Spidey's underoos and Stark suit

It looks like someone designed a gimp suit after watching an old power rangers episode.

And then this monstrosity came along

I actually like it a lot, it's a good mix of the armor look from injustice but it doesn't look clunky

It looks like he tied football pads to himself with string

dat neck

Needs a chin strap/cover like Gustin Flash and Evans Cap, to make his jaw look stronger

The strings do look kind of weird

They're wires to conduct the speedforce electricity

And the segments are NASA material to absorb heat

They're just overthinking it.

>Ezra Miller will never shit on your face
THICC

WOAT

Yes, and?

aside from the helmet, that thing looks fucking great

what other cape movie is going to give you a bright blue like that? Every movie since has had Cap in a navy-blue boring washed out color and same for Snyder's Superman

So many people shit on this costume, but honestly, it's just that shitty cowl, that squishes his face.

They shouldn't have designed the helmet like a condom, the costume is otherwise decent. I appreciate that they tried to make it look like classic cape spandex instead of the usual tacticool armor, but i still prefer the other costumes

Needs a chinstrap and earholes.

Looks like a cheap halloween costume

This suit was WAY better

I like this one too, but it reminds me of a comfy quilt

the helmet is really good

I came into this thread just to post the exact same thing.

the worst part about the cap avengers 1 suit is they had a better cowl and whedon that idiot, went with the shittier one

I have no idea what's happening, because before, while I wasn't wild about the DCEU, one thing at least that seemed solid to me was the costume design, at least in the main JL-character movies. The Kryptonian soldier armor for Zod and his followers, The Batman suits in BvS, Supes' suit itself was pretty good, though it could have used more red to break it up and prevent the footie-pajamas look. But suddenly, the whole thing has taken a complete nosedive into a pile of manure, because This and Cyborg's costume are flat-out awful, no buts, just unequivocally ass.

all DCEU is retarded, so it fits

Everyone will always bitch about getting stabbed until they see the guy who got stabbed twice.

It just speaks to the DCEU's incompetence when this costume makes the CW one look better by comparison.

Go Go power rangers

>those thighs
THICC

These sorts of cowls seem rather difficult. I think part of it is that they never go for cloth, like it's depicted as in the comics, it has to be rubber, or metal, or spandex, or who knows what, and it generally constricts the actor's face.

I like it.

So we're all agreed. This is the best live action Flash costume, right? :^)

I genuinely like the idea but the wires really don't help. The black parts should just be dark red, too.

I honestly think that the shiny Ferrari colour profile works really well, though.

If I'm being honest, I think that there are problems beyond the cowl. I never really dug how haphazard the stitching looks n the top part of the suit, or the blue belt.

I also think that the tone of blue is just a little too garish for Captain America. Would work for Superman though.

>complaining that capeshit costumes look retarded

That does look pretty bad, but to be fair it's a candid set shot and not representative of how it looks in the movie. is an official marketing image and it looks just as bad.

I like how they tried to make it look like an aerodynamic car but the bulkiness of it and string is irredeemable.

I will never understand why they decided to go the RLSH method for Flash's suit. No matter what excuse they come up with in-universe, it will never be excusable.

I've heard it's not too different from the original, but we'll see.

Pretty sure OP's a photoshop job. Notice how closely the arms and legs mirror each other?

Flash's costume needs to be like Spider-man's or Black Panther's. Or like BatFleck's.

Not Iron Man's.

Yeah, because nobody complained about that one, right?

>no head wings

Still not perfect