31st of the month

>31st of the month.
Time for things to get spooky!.

How long until we degrade into Winnie-fagging and Plauge fapping? Only time will tell.

Any word on new spooky shows on the horizon?
When will Scooby-Doo be good again?
Is Cartoon Network still playing Ghoul School?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0_IH6SKU-k
youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA
youtube.com/watch?v=bAkselOEu20
youtube.com/watch?v=6fLGdyxJzZM
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88782884/#88815650
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>31st of the month.
Yeah. What a special occasion to post monster girls on Sup Forums

Which is more autistic, Spooktober or Channel-tans?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0_IH6SKU-k

youtube.com/watch?v=iDpYBT0XyvA

youtube.com/watch?v=bAkselOEu20

Well it's summer here in Australia, so lets have some summer monster girls.

Here's a picture a Disney Story Artist drew.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fLGdyxJzZM

someone should post the Godzilla/Human hybrid concept art from Shin Godzilla

I'm okay with this thread.

What do you get Winnie for Valentines Day?

I would get her a puffy sweater like Marty McFly or my dog wears to stay warm in the winter.

>the plan is apparently to post these every 31st
That's retarded. But, its still better than letting the autists spam it. -two cents
still debating whether I should try something this year after my clumsy, rushed, typo-laden foray into writefagging this last October. Not sure exactly what I'd even do, the last one was a damn mess, and didn't get me the best kind of attention.
Good to see you spooky fucks again, though.

I wanna lick gruftines armpits

Thanks for reminding me to watch more School for Little Vampires, I got distracted with watching season 2 of Home.

I've only seen the first season and a few episodes in season 2 so far. I've known about the show for a while, but only recently got around to watching it on netflix.

Gruftine is a real qt, but I'm surprised how salty she is at Sunshine for dating Oskar and how callous she is in regards to mortals. She didn't seem to show any concern for Sunshine when she was going to drown, and in the episode with the fake vampire, she dropped the fake like a sack of shit as soon as she found out he was human, leaving him to either fall to his death or get murdered by Polidori. It wasn't surprising when Flecher did it, since he's always being a jerk, but I wasn't expecting Gruftine to follow suit. I guess it's to cement Oskar's role as the moralfag of the group of vamplings.

About how old is Gruftine and the other kids supposed to be (physically speaking)? I figure they're about the same physical age as Sunshine, but I don't recall her mentioning going to elementary/middle/high school.

I really liked the episode where Oskar and Polidori were working together to save Sunshine, it was cool to see Poli outside of the antagonist role, and I think Oskar and Sunshine make a cuite couple, so it was nice to see him and Sunshine's grandpa get along. Also, the vampire chick that wanted to bite Sunshine was hot as fug.

Is there any art of that titty monster vampire by the way, or does everyone only care about the lolis?

Are the other seasons good? Will netflix ever add season 4?

I watched all the episodes on netflix. Where are the rest online?

i would give her a dog collar with a heart shaped pendant

Xenos make good waifus.

Scooby-Doo will be good again if the Hanna-Barbera Cinematic Universe gets underway and its fellow H-B properties make their deserved return to the spotlight

Spooktober because Channel-tans are weekend only and tend to stay in those threads. These monstergirl threads are almost the same as THICC threads

Does this count?

Spooktober.

They keep trying to have the damn thing every fucking holiday instead of just in October.

Goddammit guys

I'm still confused on how this is supposed to work. What counts as a Spooktober thread?

Spooktober threads are SUPPOSED to be done in October as a celebratory lead-up to Halloween.

Why the fuck they keep randomly cropping up is beyond me, the threads are fun but there's no reason to have them constantly.

I do not want to support thread spam, but I feel "constantly" may be an exaggeration. I may be wrong though
It would possibly be better if these threads were more self-contained though.

Now that's not fair, why is it okay for them to show up every weekend? That adds up you know.

>Why the fuck they keep randomly cropping up is beyond me
People have no patience anymore, they're like kids that want to have Christmas every month, but they don't seem to understand that having it all the damn time makes the magic disappear.

>"constantly" may be an exaggeration
desuarchive.org/co/thread/88782884/#88815650

It's not an exaggeration, some anons keep pushing Spooktober at every damn holiday.

What will you get her for valentines day user?

Because they make new content every time. Meanwhile our Spooktober threads became a no-fun hellhole that had more reposts and arguing than actual new content.

>Spooktober in October
reasonable and makes sense
>Spooktober on Day of the Dead
Pushing it but at least it's a "spooky" holiday
>Spooktober in Christmas
Ok, that's pushing it
>Spooktober for the start of a new year
What the fuck, stop having them
>Spooktober during Valentines day.
The point of Spooktober (and its name) has been lost at this point

Plus, they keep it contained, meanwhile people are starting to make Spooktober threads when it's not even a damn holiday. As seen here Valentines Day is on the fourteenth of February.

>Because they make new content every time. Meanwhile our Spooktober threads became a no-fun hellhole that had more reposts and arguing than actual new content.

Doesn't help that some, if not most of the content creators for Spooktober threads seem to have been scared off.

>seem to have been scared off
Artists have better things to do than make art for threads that should have quit in October. I don't think they were scared off and they just went their separate ways until it's October again. Unless there was some sort of friction between anons and content creators I missed.

A long hard stake in her heart

Saving the thread...

Winnie is cute.

Was there ever any doubt?
Wish there was MILF material of her that wasn't pregnant to the point of qualifying for /d/.

I would get her pregnant.

Sup Forums, until it's October again, the magic is gone and we must feel dead inside.

I know.....
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wq-ku3AwTA

Quick question, does anyone remember the coordinates for Castle Revolta?

I find myself liking Winnie more and more, wishing I'd participated in some of the Winnie threads more when they were popular.

But I still like the other girls.

Tanis doesn't get enough love though. I wish there was a chesty version of this picture. Normally I don't like thick like this but... she makes it look very good.

so we are just going to spam threads then?

>When will Scooby-Doo be good again?

Scooby-Doo has been good for years now, the fuck are you on about?

Too much waifu claiming, not enough of all 5 girls hanging out doing cute things and experimenting sexually during slumber party truth or dare games

There is a mega folder with subbed episodes of season 4.

Winnie out of all the Spooky waifus feels perfect for Christmas-based babymaking.

Who's the qt on the right?

OH BOY TIME TO POST BEST GIRL

Is there any good Winnie art where she doesn't look like a fucking chihuahua?

If you go by the Sabbats, Imbolc falls tomorrow on the 1st., or sunset on the 31st.

Jesus you desperate fucks just don't know when to stop, do you? It's unhealthy, calm the fuck down, it's a cartoon.

I'm not even going to look for a "do you know where we are?" image.

yo I got you famalam

Why is she so perfect?

There's already been like 4 of these threads already

yeah and they all died so fuck off

please don't dilute it

wait till october

they've never listened before
why would they now

Just stop responding, leave the thread, and hide it.

Winnie is the best

'cause she's fuzzy and affectionate.

>Ghoul School gets rebooted.
>Winnie never even touches a flannel shirt or shorts.
>Winnie never puts her hair up.
>She's basically just an older version of the character from the movie.

Admit it Sup Forums, you wouldn't love her anymore. You may have never even loved her to begin with.

Not like her actual design in the show was that good either. Hell, every one of the girls didn't really have a personality and were just the same "joke" over and over again.

>tfw you'll never be devoured in bed by a werewolf girl in heat
I want to wake up the next morning covered in claws and bite marks and totally drained of bodily fluids with a satiated werewolf girl contentedly nuzzling me in her sleep.

who /elsa/ here?

They still had small bits of personality some people here just flat out ignore. I'd recommend building onto what they had.

Also, I like their old designs! The awkward animation didn't do them justice, but I still like them.

My main issue is how little she actually looks like a wolf. She looks more like a bat really. It's even worse when they had her standing next to her father.

>to the point of qualifying for /d/

Where can I obtain this?

True. I'm not going to defend that.

They could have at least given them the same nose, like pic related.

H e r n y

We'll never have to worry about this because Ghoul School will never be rebooted

Winnie did have a personality, despite how one-dimensional it might have been, and the redesign doesn't complement it well. Her voice and attitude doesn't match it imo.

She pretty much had the personality of a puppy in the movie. She was loud, energetic, and kind of bossy.

I like that idea more and would like it to be expanded on instead of just getting a generic tomboy.

Is Roll a spooky waifu?
>Art by the official character designer.

My wife.

Leave

Always hated xenomorphs. Always will. They're one of the most touchy aliens, short of the thing however. If all xenomorphs and face huggers shared a body I'd blow it up

Still some of the best Elsa art that's been posted.

this

we HAVE to wait

This. Winnie would most likely grow more ferocious like her daddy and probably boss around the other girls. Someone like Lee Kanker from EEnE.

No. Besides splash woman is better

Roll is superior, user.

>Art by the official character designer.
He got GREAT taste.

I miss this wonderful autistic drawfag.

Even the Archie comics guy knows that Roll is the superior waifu.

>Time for things to get spooky!.