Gone Girl (2014)

What would you do if you were in his position?

>leave
>never comeback
anything else is top tier cuckoldry

leave her for the cop

At what point?

announce publicly that I only fuck traps and that it's not gay

Fuck the sister and live happily.

Why the fuck would you leave for that frumpy dyke when you're already fucking Emily Ratajkowski?

Leave her and live the NEET life I'm okay with ruining my reputation

>gib sociopath gf

How was Whiplash nominated for best picture while this wasn't?

I'd rat her out, in all honesty. I would not sleep in the same home as this woman. Rat her out, leave, somewhere far away. Tell the sister to do the same. Fuck the fallout, fuck living with her, fuck the media, fuck them all.

How evidence was there actually against him?
If not enough, then I just go around telling everyone to suck my dick when I get declared not guilty.

Kill the cop after her speil on justice and then giving up on the case despite knowing the girl was responsible

this fucking scene god dammit

Actually try legal divorce before I cheat?

is this really how Americans have sex?

>visible penis

Enjoy your ban

>minor sex related injury
>loses his boner
what a faggot

>not quickly fashioning a tourniquet to keep the blood in your penis instead of spurting out on your waifu

BREAST MILK

>Turning off the light so you can't see the fucking girl you're fucking

I really hope men don't do this...

I think it was because of neighbors or something, he's at his sister's house.

No it's because Ben Affleck is a rapist and it was his natural reaction, wasn't in the script.

This scene is so creepy and scarry.

she does look delicious

twincest

MOMMY GIVE ME CUMMIES PLS

Look at all those veins you just KNOW she's pumping hundreds of litres of milk thought those bad boys a day

Kill myself.

I would have killed that cunt consequences be dammed

Failing that I'd at least kill myself

divorce her

double down and ride the razors edge with her for as long as possible

I Would have stayed with her. Happy that somebody Loves me as much as she loves him.

do whatever she tells me to and have her fuck me with a strap on

Rape her repeatedly whenever I wanted after we got back together, No one would ever believe he did it after he was setup the first time. Plus she'd probably get off on it

>tfw no bro-tier twin sister

>whenever I wanted after we got back together
it would never be rape because she would always be down for it

Continue to fuck her, duh.

/thread

MASTURBATE TO KILL MYSELF
BLASPHEMER

he is pretending she is matt damon

thankee user

poo

This is why you marry a dumb woman. One that has little education and especially not a lying theater graduate.

The more honest they are with each other, the more she seems to like it.

I think that applies to most women

Think the closest a woman's ever come to loving me was one I shared the most of myself with, even the deplorable shit (online of course I'm a pussy but it wasn't romantic). At some point I dropped her out of paranoia because I started feeling like she enjoyed being a secret-keeper rather than genuine affection for me but I count myself lucky for even having that option (sorry for blogging).

I don't get why Nick thinks the facade needs to be maintained to protect their child. Kid's always gonna be in danger with her for a mother and all it would take is for her to start harboring resentment over Nick paying their child more attention than her. He should just go full Crixus and stab her in the belly. I guess he's just holding out hope that motherhood's gonna turn her into a saint. But even before that she might do something to hurt his twin. With those two scenarios I think I'd be able to justify committing murder and probably suicide if you fear imprisonment

I don't think any child she creates would be an issue. It would give her something to control completely besides her husband, which she views as an extension of herself.

I don't think he thinks she'll become a saint, just that he enjoys the side effects of their 'game' and doesn't want it to end. He still hates himself for causing all of this which is why he keeps contemplating telling everyone.

His sister is just worried she'll hurt him. I don't think she even thinks a little about his sister. She is basically a non entity to her.

She wants someone that can compete at her level which is why she liked him in the first place. When he shitted on proust spouting douchebags at party, that is NPH's character in a nutshell. A predictable twat for her to discard. She threw a complicated game in his face and I think she realized he was going to survive it better than she expected, and changed her mind.

I think they'll end up moving back out east again. I would bet after the first kid that he would grow more aggressive with her to get his urges out, so you could expect more kids after the first, figuring if he can't leave that he might as well get what he wants.

And they're rich now because of everything so there's always that.

Never considered those angles, pretty cool.

>She is basically a non entity to her.

Her trying to front the wincest implication is what made me think she might have plans to attack her, but it's likely that once she does understand there's nothing sexual/romantic between them she won't bother doing anything.

>proust spouting douchebags at party, that is NPH's character in a nutshell

His character was fucking weird, but I wouldn't relate him to those partyfags. I've never seen anything like his archetype before, and even Nick seemed to be sympathetic about how rudely she discarded him when his usefulness was spent (might be projecting, I read the book a long time ago before the movie started circulating and details probably bled into each other).

>and changed her mind

Was there more to it than just the fact that she was robbed? I don't think there was, but I remember her comparing him against Desi while watching his awkward interview and understanding all the areas in which Nick was more nurturing than him.

>so you could expect more kids after the first

Jesus Nick. But yeah probably if their first kid's a girl, he seemed to really want a son. If you play, you pay. Anyway I found the whole scenario intredasting since it basically boils down to acceptance when it comes to a relationship. And it came back to me just now what the last conversation he had with his twin was: "Is she going to try to keep us apart?" "I don't think she will, remember she's pretending to be good too."

I still find it 2spooky, I think I prefer the bliss of being alone
>implying I have a choice

Was it crepe?

literally how can you focus on anything else besides those fucking tits

me mum could be on fire 2 meters away and i wouldn't notice

How did a movie so red pilled get made?

Gone girl is in my personal top 10

fuck my sister

>implying Amy would let you leave

Didn't you watch the film?

>implying she has any control over suicide

Or are you suggesting she'd kill herself too and then harass you in the afterlife? Hopefully it doesn't exist

Well, suicides go to hell. Amy is evil incarnate, so she goes to hell too. So yeah, you're fucked in both life and death.

Well maybe your based twin takes the initiative and kills you unsuspectingly, securing your place in Heaven. But then I'd feel scared of what Amy'd do to her

who's this Noone and why's he trustworthy?

misogynistic film

Wasn't the book written by a woman?

reeeeeeeeeee facts

>only men can be misogynistic

a very misandrist viewpoint

>t. nazi
shut the fuck up

>tfw no woman will ever love you this much
why even live

submit to her every wish and be her personal slave just for the rare opportunity where i can sniff her while she sleeps

She'd end up Neil Patrick Harrising you the moment you stop providing a challenge.

Be greatful that rich girl would marry a guy like me that burps and eats pizza on the couch all day
And get a job at mcdonalds and bring home chicken nuggets for dinner to impresd her

it's like your naany

nice