Given Songbird's expanded role in the later episodes of MCU: the cartoon...

Given Songbird's expanded role in the later episodes of MCU: the cartoon, I wonder if there are plans to push the character.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Champions#List_of_Champions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hahaha

How do sonic projections even interact with gravitation?

If she gets in MvCi, that'll be the real sign

Considering that there will be no X-Men and F4 characters her chances are pretty high.

Most of it has been a push in the games and cartoon. Songbird hasn't really done much in the comics as of late and wasn't doing anything besides new avnegers until Thunderbolts came around. Some people think this an MCU thing but since comics and to an even greater extent the cartoons have never had the jump on MCU announcements, and the rest of the bolts are only pushed in the comics it is more likely a captain hydra thing.

>Graviton and Blizzard stuck in AoS
>Baron Strucker is dead
>Only the eldest Strucker kid has shown up in AoS
>No Strucker twins
>Zemo hasn't been fleshed out yet

If we can't get the New Thunderbolt's lineup. What hope can we get with the OG team???

I still can't believe MCU hasn't done an Armor Wars film for Iron Man yet. That's the easiest way to get Beetle. Or the very least have Jenkins reverse-engineer the Yellowjacket armor tech and combine it with Stark tech.

Or have Fixer supply Shocker and Vulture with the advance tech in Homecoming.

I just feel its not that hard to write the original Thunderbolts members into the MCU as small time cameo/appearances/secondary villains to setup a Thunderbolts film.

>no X-men and F4 characters at launch
They've stated that there are DLC plans for series staples that fall under the X-men/F4 umbrella

"They" being """"""leakers"""""".

>Songbird retains her accent
>has interactions with daddy Jack

>DLC for a staple in the series

Food for thought: MvC3 released in 2011. The same year First Class came out. Disney bought Marvel in 2009.

Do you really think a film license is gonna stop Marvel Ent. and/or Disney from trying to make maximum profits in another Versus game? Didn't stop them in MvC3 to include the VS series staples from past games.

DLC still means they're in the game. The other choice is not in the game.

She was added in NA as a Brevoort "suggestion"

>MCU: the cartoon
does that show matter at all? No one watches it

100% of chance of the OG team if they make a Thunderbolts movie.

You don't think that the Osborn Thunderbolts and/or Dark Avengers would be selected over the OG team?
Hell, after all the Netflix shows. If Disney ever wanted to bring Luke Cage over into the MCU, how about his line-up of Thunderbolts.
I wouldn't be mad if they did Thunderbolt Ross' lineup. The only character they don't have is Deadpool.
Maybe that something that saved his life in MCU's Civil War was Red Hulk radiation?

Rulkbolts is impossible since half of the team is in MCU, the other is in Marvel TV and Deadpool is in Fox.

Stopped them from using them in some mobile games like Future Fight. The whole licensing issue is a damn mess.

Then look at Contest of Champions, released one year before Future Fight. It has a 'Mutant' class-type, with a bunch of X-Men.
marvel-contestofchampions.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Champions#List_of_Champions

Comics, games and cartoons in the past year used the original roster. I can see Ross and maybe Ghost in the movie as cameos.

I think whatever deal Marvel had with Fox and Sony was letting them get a chunk of the profits on related videogames featuring characters that they had film rights for, which Disney didn't care much for with MvC, Ultimate Alliance, because it was a one and done sort of thing, but Avenger's Alliance, Marvel Heroes, and Contest with all those microtransactions were in theory constant money streams they were giving part of to other companies. So since then, none of the games that came out have had X or F4 characters, but they may just effect the freemium games, since UMvC3 and the HD Ultimate Alliance releases are things. The only actual retail game I remember coming out the featured no X-men/F4 characters was Lego Avengers, but they also didn't have any Spidey characters originally either, but that's because it's Lego MCU, and he hadn't been announced as being able to show up in the movies until the game was mostly done.

At this point it's wait and see.on how Disney handles it. As of right now, the only announced characters are IM, Cap, and Carol, two of the most important for the movies and returning vets, and a newcomer that Marvel is pushing as their best female character as preparation for her solo movie.

TT had to fight to get Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch for LEGO Avengers

I guess that Ike the Kike butthurt with Fox started when they didn't want to trade Galactus for an extension of Daredevil rights.

Your best hope is for her to get a Solo run.
I'm sorry, I like her too.

>Your best hope is for her to get a Solo run.
>I'm sorry, I like her too.
Same. But with a good writer and good artist.

"Solo" run as in a 5 issue series?

>I think whatever deal Marvel had with Fox and Sony was letting them get a chunk of the profits on related videogames featuring characters that they had film rights for
That seems unlikely. Film rights are completely separate from videogame rights.

It's not a mess. Marvel can use all of their characters for the games unless they have conflicting contracts stopping it (like the former Namor contract with Universal). It's just Ike acting like a child.