OY VEY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q24wwFVeD-0
youtu.be/JfiwO20isis
youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqrrW3ZJc
youtube.com/watch?v=w9qf6d1a1Pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shocked faggots flock to twitter to complain about another trivial thing.

We really need another holocaust

just had a great idea, destroy richard gere by showing the twittersphere the episode of graham norton he was on with Saoirse Ronan

DO IT

youtube.com/watch?v=Q24wwFVeD-0

Jews don't think of goy women as real humans, so it's not surprising. Do I think it's a big offense? No, but it's another instance in a pattern of behaviour.

>distressed faggots flock to twitter to get outraged

is that news? happens everyday

>another

>8:30

whos this sultry succubus?

Wasn't there an interview where Ana De Armas repeatedly touches Goose's thigh?

I'm drunk but I remember a webm or something.

other schocked faggots flock to Sup Forums to complain about another trivial clickbait headline or twitter post

saoirse ronan

she's not a pure waifu anymore though she got fat, slimmed back down then came back a bit of a provocative slut doing bullshit movies harsh truth about sweet saoirse who was the chosen one, like anakin you know, tragic

youtu.be/JfiwO20isis

WTF THIS IS LITERALLY RAPE

#SANDLERISOVERPARTY

you're drunk, go home

>Brooklyn
>Seagull
>Ladybird
how are these provocative?
what kind of meds are you on?

That's the really sad part

she's just a female autist.

Maybe it was another actress, but I saw a webm of it on Sup Forums like a week ago.

80% of raped women get an orgasm during the rape.

It's "only" 30%, liar

Jews getting fucked up by their own creation

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY RIGHT NOW

I'm so sorry, user.

Did she give him consent to touch her? was it explicitly said.

WHEN WILL IT END

youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

>squirms whilst being touched
that means her cunt is wet, lrn2women

So...Graham Norton...the homosexual talk show host...

He has a history of tolerating this sort of behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=VsAqrrW3ZJc

other mentally ill leftists flock from NeoGaf to Sup Forums to admonish people for laughing at their hysterical overreaction to normal human interactions

how unfortunate that she has ability to speak and thus needs anonymous viewers to tell everyone how she feels and what she wants

He a good Juden! He dindi nuffin!

so? orgasm does not make it ok

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck White Men.

wtf I love third wave feminism and hate toxic masculine rape culture!!!!

HE

TOUCHED

HER

KNEE!!!!

*does not have the ability.
one fucking job

What is non-verbal consent, idiot?

If a woman can withdraw consent after a man dumps his seed in her guts - sometimes days later, as they ruminate on whether his social status and attractiveness was as high as they thought at the time - Why can't wer accept that a woman can withdraw her resistance after a man stimulates her fuck hole to the point or ogasm, even if he had to brute force his initial entrance?

>implying you wouldn't be shook if some stranger was feeling your thigh up

mra is so retarded

She's annoyed that he didn't rape her right there on the spot. Fucking men.

by the famous study conducted by pol/r9k?

even a handjob from the most ugliest man will still make a man orgasm

I guess we can rape dudes now

>tfw she needs a corosive substance scrub to remove the skin on the knee that was Wrong Touched

>tfw Adam Sandler won't face ANY charges

And people say the concept of Rape Culture is a hilarious joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=w9qf6d1a1Pg

>Implying I didn't have dozens of faggots pull the Knee and Thigh Stroke on public transport as a child

>Implying I even understand what getting "shook" means

Also, how do you not know who Adam Sandler is?

non-verbal is her not screaming and trying to get away. sometimes she may even come to you and do half the work herself. involuntary body reactions are not non-verbal consent and if your girl does not cum it does not mean you raped her

80% of women reproduce
40% of men don't.

>Involuntary

The mind may say no, but the body says yes.

That's consent in my book. Just because a whore is ashamed of her inherent desire for cock doesn't make a peson who Shoplifts The Pussy a rapist.

Sorry user.

nah, the body saying yes does not mean anything. If you shit yourself in public does it mean you have a scat fetish. I know you are baiting but Im having fun

>go on twitter
>search "sandler"
>scroll through top
>find few results talking about it
Here's what I found:

>Michelle Marsh @michellelmarsh Oct 27
>Adam Sandler has no social awareness of how awkward he seemed to be making Emma Thompson and Claire Foy #stoptouching #GrahamNorton

>Daily Mail Celebrity Verified account @DailyMailCeleb 8h8 hours ago
>Twitter slams Adam Sandler after he repeatedly touches Claire Foy's knee

And that's it. There were a few others talking about the Graham Norton appearance, but they apparently didn't get the memo on the touching because they just said he looks shy or high or something.

So once again, this is media manufactured outrage based on maybe a handful of people crying on Twitter, because you gotta jump on this shit while it's hot, even if it never catches on.

I mean, it literally does say something though. It means she really did want it, but was denying you your rightful access to her vagina because of outmodedf social constructs.

I like the #stoptouching thing though.

how is once access rightful ? Is it not more likely that she was waiting to spread for someone she likes and sees as a potential partner/fun time? If she saw you that way, than the situation would not even exist (unless you are some psycho who has personality changes)

lmao this is higher than normal fucking for 1 night stands. Women really do ask for it..

Yeah, I clicked that hashtag and it's a ton of stuff completely unrelated to Sandler.

>%
or maybe its the same number or less. substantially more women have 1 night stands than are raped.

Denying a man access to your vagina is LITERALLY discrimination. Usually based on arbitary social conventions and factors people can't control, like their physicality. In fact, we've seen MULTIPLE women saying the Weinstein attacks were horrible because he was "old" and "fat".

That's blatant hateful discrimination against Men Of Size and Men Of Age.

Hate Speech and Prejudice are NOT rights user.

>she likes

How is that a factor? You don't get to choose who you like - it was no doubt influencedf by subconscious social bias.

I'm just glad it is Jews and leftists getting exposed by their creepy SJW cult shit

It's all a white plot to discredit hard-working jewish people.

I don't understand putting that much into something that's clearly not even bait at this point.

>I don't understand

I'm not surprised.

what does it matter?

>OY VEY

Hating Jews is Sup Forums, you newfag redditor.

xD

>That's consent in my book.
Good thing an /r9k/ virgin like yourself doesn't make the laws then.

gere's career is pretty much destroyed already because he spoke out about tibet lmao

he hasn't done a studio film in like a decade

what if your 11 year old daughter was being vag slammed by her 16 year old bf and was about to orgasm when some big ol rapists came in and threw him off and fucked her and she orgasmed???

That is the irony.

If a man got raped by another man he would have an orgasm, too. By your definition that would make it ok.

>he denies the armenian holocaust
Hello turkroach.

This was clearly just a gag between them. Jesus why does everything have toooooooNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER I FUCKING HATE EM FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THANK YOU TRUMP XXXDD KEK KEK KEK UR JUST A BIG KEK HAHAHAHAHAHA be a huge controversy these days?

Yet.

My 11 year old daughter wouldn't have a 16 year old bf or get raped, because if she put herself in that position she would get her fucking face on a stove and be burned alive for being a slut.

No. If a man got raped by a woman and blew his load it would be okay.

We should ban the English language from the EU.

what if you had kept your 11 year old daughter locked in a cage to prevent her from being raped all her life but then china invaded and fifteen chinamen raped her would it be her fault still?

someone should go to/outside nightclubs on fri/sat nights and record women groping and throwing themselves at men. funny how women can touch men how/whenever they like and no one says anything

Sure. She should have committed sudoku before being raped.

It's not sexual harassment if the men consent to it, dummy. Are you saying all those guys go out to talk and dance among themselves?

>consent
in nightclubs half-drunk women literally walk up to random men they find attractive and start getting grabby. there's no consent about it

>Consent to it

How can they consent if;

A. They've been drinking

B. They didn't give express, clear verbal consent prior to the physical engagement

>there's no consent about it
You're telling me the average male, twice as hammered and horny, wouldn't want a random girl groping his dick? In a club, where the main goal is groping your way to sex?

You're one naive fucker.

>implying discrimination is inherently bad
k, tumbler
>You don't get to choose who you like
but you do get to choose who you don't like

Why did men gave rights to women in the first place?

it is art
It discredits the assertion

>b-but they're not following the feminist rules!
Welcome to the real world.

>Implying discrimination is inherently bad

Don't cut yourself on those edges r/pol

>you do get to choose who you don't like

No you don't, because it's influenced by unconscious cultural biases. You can't not like anyone. It's literally discrimination.

What if it was a government mandate that young tomboys must lose their virginity to fat old man, while their boyfriend watches

the point is the women don't ask beforehand. they just touch who they want, when they want. if men do that it's considered harassment

What if they had resurrection technology?

In the U.S. it was to acquire a new voting base. They had certain issues that women's groups were heavily focused on (prohibition namely).

In the U.K. it was similar - they had women's groups and feminists that were;

>Heavily focused on anti-vice laws (prostitution, coffee shops, drinking)

>Heavily pro-war

These were things that politicians felt they could use to attract easily manipulated or bargained with voters.

women are not strong so their touch is not as intimidating as big strong men who could rape you at any second.

By Allah this kind of demonology is impossible.

cultural biases are what has made my country and family great and strong. undiscerning people end up in the gutter

I'd really like to see some evidence of these sexual harassment paradises for women, or the thousands of open cases where men report these savage women.

You're talking like a virgin. Understand that non-verbal consent and perverted men and women exist and stop arguing like a tumblr feminist.

1. Racist.

2. Implying there is anything wrong with Gutter People.

too many men died in wars and rich people flooded the market with female labor so they would not have to pay as much/more as they did back when a lot of peasants died and they had to give men rights so they would keep working the fields.

>I'd really like to see some evidence of these sexual harassment paradises for women
have you never been to a nightclub full of young people? get out more
>or the thousands of open cases where men report these savage women
dumbfuck brainlet. the whole point is men *don'*t report it because it's not considered wrong for a woman to touch a man in a lascivious manner

>never loses an opportunity to defend a greasy kike like you
t.JIDF

>have you never been to a nightclub full of young people?
Have you? Because I have, and I don't really see a dozen cases of sexual harassment every Friday. Let alone from men.

>the whole point is men *don'*t report it
Here's a hint, little incel virgin: that's because men like it.

>brainlet doesn't understand the concept of double standard

>lel virgin

Not an argument.