Literally POO ON THE TV

Looks like diversity has gone a step further and decided to inundate yet another half-decent TV series with large turds.

Thoughts?

Get these fucking shitskins away from my Sup Forums, reeee

>my Sup Forums
You have know idea how pathetic you are do you?

I and about 3 other posters on Sup Forums think she's attractive

about 3 other posters and I*

How many times are you going to repost this exact image and text?

Episode 7 was complete trash, but you can at least put some effort into posting about it again.

maximum rustle when I see they're kicking off the new season with some edgy punk pooskin girl.
what's up mgtow/antifa

She wasn't the problem, the writers were.

jesus christ.... my condolences.

You know what? I don't even have "low standards." She just does it for me. Idk.

Mods just just sticky this image for the next week.

scat fetish is surprisingly common on Sup Forums, must be all the white bois with German genes

>sweats in Anglo-Saxon

It might be funny if this wasn't actually accurate. It's just sad that the entertainment industry that once fancied itself as producing somewhat sincere and artful films has been so thoroughly perverted by ideology. And yes, it has gotten worse.

>MAGA hat
>anti-semite

I just finished that episode, and you guys were right. That episode was fucking pointless. It felt like an excuse to keep Eleven out of the main plot, kind of like what they always did with Goku in Dragon Ball Z, just so he wouldn't show up, and beat the shit out of the villain.

Total waste of a character, and no payoff until s3i guess when they have to fight the monster with all the numbers

Wtf are you retarded

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS EPISODE WAS A GOOD IDEA

Literally the worst episode of the series.

no, she's a terrible actress

HAHA LOOK AT THIS WACKY BAND OF FREAAAKSS XD

MOMS GONNA FREAK WHEN SHE SEES ME KILL ALL THESE EVIL PEOPLE!!!

IM SO FUCKED UP

>poo in loo is an impulsive and violent creature who has no sense of empathy and tries to drag innocents down to her level to console her evil soul
what a surprise

Is there any race/accent combination more pathetic than an Indian with a British accent? It's like they don't care how the Brits literally raked the jewels out of their country. At least put on a fake American or Indian accent.

I can't stand them just ugly to look at i got about 5 mins into the new season and just turned it off go be diverse somewhere else

>mfw El scenes
>mfw El EPISODE

>tfw this poo in loo and episode smelled so bad I had to clean my PC afterwards

poo in loo is only for the first 2 minutes and then episode 7, thats it. the rest of season 2 is breddy gud.

that episode 7 was the biggest mistake

I can tolerate this diversity shit...but not with Poo's and Paki's.

I mean, some of them are okay, like Riz Ahmed, but generally they're just so unattractive that I hate having to look at them.

what the fuck is wrong with indian people

>"I was raised in a lab and then ran away to live in Illinois, please ignore my the punjabe-british diarrhea coming out of my mouth"
pic related must die.

The worst part about episode 7 is that it's entirely skipable without losing any context

yeah it only had "channul yur angur!" which El used

IGN says it´s one of the better episodes.

is Sup Forums wrong this time?

What the fuck? Everyone I've seen have said it's the worst episode and ruins the pace of the show

If season 3 is based around this then at least I'll know not to watch.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I'm honestly starting to believe someone high up the production chain demanded it of the screenwriters in order to fill some diversity quota or some shit.

She didn't even have a British accent of any kind.

(((IGN)))

shes literally the indian version of Sombra

>'hacks' people's brains

le boopy face

SHE'S DANISH

>mfw I'm Danish
>mfw this post
>mfw researching
>mfw it's real

why did you do this to us? we trusted you

South Asian here(Not poo) and holy fuck. That thing looks so ugly that it would never be allowed in our television ever. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why do you allow this?