I didnt ask to be made

>i didnt ask to be made
Fuck, this is relatable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
youtube.com/watch?v=X7HDm_Yj9nM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was that comment so funny it deserved its own thread?

I know SUFags are tumblrinas but jesus christ

Why did you decide to make a thread for this post

bump

Literally no one did, ya dingus.

A coin is examined, and only after careful deliberation, given to a beggar, whereas a child is flung out into the cosmic brutality without hesitation.

Now you are just giving all SU fans a bad name

I prefer that quote from "Rick and Morty". It has potential and indeed is full of sorrow. Here it's just gay, pretentious whining.

>reddit and memey

If you like this, go read Marey Shelly's Frankenstein.

>I didn't ask for a world with niggers in it
Fuck, this is relatable

Figures that one talentless hack rips off another.

They don't need any help with that. They watch a show about lesbian rocks who fuck to get stronger.

>I didn't ask for these dubs

I have never related to a single thing In this show, for a cartoon that has the characters cry every other episode they sure have some stupid and nonsensical problems

sounds like a good show to me

Keep your autism in your general you spaz.

>alexandrite
>pearl
Goddamnit, shit-tier rocks ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
so, how was school today, champ? do you need me to buy you some more black lipstick?

Reminder that this is Steven Universe's typical fan

youtube.com/watch?v=X7HDm_Yj9nM

>"I didnt ask to be made! I'm sick of all liberals, numales, cucks and other degenerates jerking off to Blacked while immigrants ruin white countries"

Did Sugar lose her marbles?

Pure beauty.

Please go back to your general, sufags bitched and moaned so much for it they should fucking use it for these kind of shit.

Keep fellating those hotpockets janitors don't mind the thread. You've had a hard day of heating up your microwave dinner and it's gonna get cold. You deserve a break.

>he thinks this board has moderation

Janitors are not moderators. I know we have janitors because they tend to delete threads they don't like.

You poor baby, starting a thread for this? If you're so desperate for non-existence feel free to stuff your throat with amethyst stones

How can he stuff his throat with rocks when there's already dicks jammed in there?

Hahahahahahahaha
I can't believe this

Friendly reminder to sage all pointless SU threads.

But all SU threads are pointless by default.

Maybe she'll calm down about being a walking abortion now she knows everyone who came out of her kindergarten is a fucked-to shit thalidomide baby.

Damn Raimi was savage.