Menage a 3

I'm pretty sure that is an acceptable response if mind isn't in the gutter.

>girl drops she's into yaoi on the first date

Been there. Better strap on for the ride.
She will

Also, did I just relate to a M3 strip? Fucking disgusting.

Peggy pegged Gary and Matt so often she now has a six pack. I think Gary can take it.

I can't believe I've come to a point where I'm genuinely interested in where this ZiixGary shit plays out. All the wrestling shit has been so fucking cancerous that any reprieve from that is a godsend.

Idiot. You should have rolled with it and made it sound like a joker.

We are like twelve hundred strips in, it had to happen eventually.

Zii and Gary has been endgame since like, strip number 3.

They're going to go on a date to Didi's wrestling match and some goofy fuck up on the part of the wrestlers is going to end up cock blocking them.

so how many more comics until Zii gives up the ghost and goes after Gary like a wild bitch in heat?

Considering how much of a tease Gaz is it'll be a few more "date" strips, then it'll switch back to wrestling for the rest of the chapter until the last comic where someone walks in on Zii sucking Gary.

>sucking Gary

It'll be that classic shot of them doing it from behind like when Gary walks in on Matt and DIllon in the first strip.

Also I feel like there was a brief arc where Zii was trying really hard to fuck Gary but he was distracted by other things and didn't even notice, besides other things happening to interrupt her. This comic's been going on for a decade though, so I'm completely open to the idea that I imagined that.

>It'll be that classic shot of them doing it from behind like when Gary walks in on Matt and DIllon in the first strip.
Doesn't Gaz do that thing where the first and last strips of a chapter are mirrored in composition?

IIRC this was the first page in this chapter

Yes she does. Most likely Zii will finally try to kiss and accidentally kiss his dick. Although they could get away with a slightly off screen blowjob, they did it before withvol 7 teaser

>forgetting the word 'from' in the second panel
This shouldn't bother me too much. It does. No idea why.

Did Ma3 get any better? I kinda stopped paying attention when everyone got their own separate comic

It's still the same, only no nudity because advertisers don't like it.

Wait she join a yaoi club?

Doesn't M3 link people to the AOI House webcomic there?
I'd have assumed the people wanting yaoi club antics would just get their fill there.

>HI GARY, HOW'S YOUR SEX LIFE?

This writing...

oh my god you`re right, the writing is exactly like the room

Man.
I remember reading this in my teens and being so excited that my twenties were going to be fun and sexually adventurous.

And now I'm 29 and the only "fun" part of the whole decade was always being one paycheck away from homelessness at all times.
And the "Sexually adventurous" part was a couple one-night stands, a run-in with Gonorrhea, a lot of really legitimately crazy people who only care about validation through others. It fucking sucked.

This comic should be renamed to "Clusterfuck".

>they did it before withvol 7 teaser
i can´t remember that blowjob

i have a question to however read the bonus comics: how zii get rid of sonya boyfriend? i think is somewhat related to matt because he ends up being gay, but i don´t have a clue how zii manage to turn that guy gay

oh christ did i start this thread by bringing up menage a 3 in the dumbing of age thread. do not read menage a 3 yall.

No, they REALLY need to rename it "Everyone's fucking except you, except for that one time that might not even really count"

No, the same user usually posts these threads. The tell is all the effort that goes into renaming them.

Ma3 is definitely better than DoA. Mostly because it doesn't take itself seriously.

Like I said, Clusterfuck.

dave take it more seriously than he should, remember the "lesbians hate man" fiasco in DC

I don't, what happened?

That's how Zii roles

i love how you put a name in every menage a 3 strip

he made a strip were a lesbian cheerleader raised by two lesbian mothers kinda imply her mothers told her to hate men, and then all the lgtb readership went insane and dave tried to make a stance about sexuality and choice,
the same happened with the "zii destroying the trolls life arc" giz and dave told the enraged fans that the strip wasn´t meant to be taken seriously but when one person triggered giz really hard when joke about zii having abortions for being a slut

yeah, that´s also how he roles, that´s the point

I do the same for Unsounded

>And now I'm 29 and the only "fun" part of the whole decade was always being one paycheck away from homelessness at all times.
>And the "Sexually adventurous" part was a couple one-night stands, a run-in with Gonorrhea, a lot of really legitimately crazy people who only care about validation through others. It fucking sucked.

Fuck man, right in the feels.
I never got an STD but I was stabbed.
Twice.
By two different woman.
My thirties have to be better than this.
Right?

how can you like menage a 3 and unsounded the same way is something i can´t understand but godspeed OP

Are we on for an Unsounded update tonight?

Yep and I think it might be a scene change which will bring up back to Duane and the gang.

you`re the one who also post the kill six billion demons?

Nope

OP what are your honest feelings about the very controversial "zii fucking the trolls mom"?
i want the opinion from someone who likes menage a 3 but also lurks Sup Forums, the guys in the forums are to PC

has anyone ever redrawn those strips with the gender-swapped version of Zii and posted them on the forums ever?
I feel like that's a thing that needs to be a thing.

Everyone in this comic is either bi or gay. If a straight character ever shows up they are just in the closet. I think someone might want to test the water in their town.

I didn't even care all that much, I started reading this years after that strip happened and well before I started making threads so there was no discussing it or bouncing it off other readers. Plus since then it was just a part of the great string of shitty things Zii has done in this series. Personally I think get all offended at gary about suggesting her in a threesome with Amber was way worse.

He got addicted to threesomes it was all ffm until the one mmf with Matt and Matt turned him.

but how zii awoken his homosexuality?

but how he ended up with matt?

>I think get all offended at gary about suggesting her in a threesome with Amber was way worse.
true dat

I'm not sure and it may have happened in one of the bonus chapters of volume books.

yes, it was in a bonus comic for the third book

the funny thing is that both giz and dave tried to have some kind of lesson at the end of that arc, but zii was such a hypocrite that no one read it like that and everyone just rage at the whole thing

matt and zii were in a 3some with sonia ex?!

where do you read these

That is probably where it went, but I have never bought the early volumes so I wouldn't know.

this is a teaser for vol 3 from the website, also used as a filler, some one post some bonus comics and i read some time ago one the last bonus comic from imgur

those links are now dead, anyone still have them?

i have some bonus comics but not the one with zii matt and sonia ex fucking

post what you got

that's fine

About fucking time Zii x Gary is possible.

And here I thought all of it was building eventually to an actual threesome between the house mates.

thanks man

>Error: This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim. Please refrain from posting it.

i have another comic but this pops up when i try to post it

post it on imgur

I don't understand, isn't Gary heterosexual?
How does he keep getting gayed up?

he´s kinda getting raped, the joke is that he´s too spinless to say something, there´s a really creepy double standar in menage a 3, there´s no way you can make that joke with a female character

>pegging
>gay
Gary has a problem saying no. He is into this but he didn't know that the first and just got roped into it.

>wanting to really put your dick inside Zii

dude, that's bad taste