What is your preferred interpretation of Batman's character?

What is your preferred interpretation of Batman's character?
Not just from pic related, but throughout his history

YJ Batdad

70's/80's

From the comics I personally really love Dick Greyson as batman, but from other media it's defiantly the animated series.

Pretty much this one. He's dark, but not overly so. They keep the noir aspect of his person, how he actually looks at his collection of characters as people that need his help when he's not a detective solving mysteries.

Also, I have yet to encounter a Batman storyline as brilliantly done as Almost Got 'Im is an episode.

Nolan's can turn his head and the suit looks like armor.

Batfleck's voice filter thing is more practical, realistic, and frankly less silly than the actor just talking in a gruff voice.

I thought Clooney made a pretty good Bruce Wayne.

Kevin Conroy's voice is GOAT and Timm's drawing style works great for superheroes.

Batman Beyond oddly works really good despite the lame "batman but in high school!" premise. Batman having someone running Ops back in the batcave makes more sense than Batman running around with no Ops.

You should read the comics that the show was based on: the Batman and Detective Comics issues of the 70's including works of Denny O'Neil, Archie Goodwin, Bob Rozakis, Steve Englehart, Len Wein, and Gerry Conway. Steve Englehart's run was of particular influence and many issues were adapted directly to the screen.

"Almost Got 'im" was adapted from a story by David Vern Reed across Batman #291, 292, 293 and 294.

TOP TIER:
>Post-COIE/Bronze Age Batman
>Kevin Conroy's Batman
>Batman '66/ B:TB&TB's Batman
>LEGO™ Batman (speculatively)

HIGH TIER:
>Batman Beyond
>Miller's TDK Batman
>Affleck's Batman
>Keaton's Batman
>DickBats
>The original Kane/Finger Batman

MID TIER:
>Mazouz (Gotham)'s Bruce Wayne
>The Arkhamverse vidya Batman
>Both 40's movie serial Batmen
>'The' Batman
>TNBA's Batman
>Flashpoint Batman
>Zeller's Toy Commercial Batman

LOW TIER:
>Kilmer's Batman
>Bale's Batman

WORST:
>Clooney's "Batman"
>Jean-Paul Valley
>Neither Jason, Damien, or Tim really left a positive impact on me during their brief periods of being "Batman"

>Bale's Batman
>LOW TIER
agreed

This.

>Zeller's Toy Commercial Batman
You, I like you.

The one from the animated series and the Arkham games is everything MUH Batman should be.

>70's/Dennis O'Neil/Englehart Batman not even rating

Wow, scrub.

Fucking pleb

Catholic family batman (O'Neil, Morrison, Miller, grant) is the best version of the character

Do they not fit under the Post-COIE/Bronze Age umbrella?

>70's
>Post COIE

woah nigga.

BTAS and Scott Snyder's Batman are probably my two favs.

Any depiction where he is fatherly toward the robins. Batdad is best bat.

Silver Age, especially when paired with Superman.

>Kevin Conroy's Batman
>TNBA's Batman
Technically they're the same thing
Guess you mean BTAS for Kevin Conroy's Batman

This
and pic related
If only we could get him in a good movie.

this
TASBats best Bats

Clooney wasn't bad, just the movie he was in was.

BTAS. It's what I grew up with.

>If only we could get him in a good movie.
That's subjective, some liked BvS

Where does BtB Bats rank?

easy

1. BTAS
2. Arkham games

I'd put him at High/Mid-tier. The show was forgettable, but it was nice to see Batman's 'Detective' side played up more for once.
Clooney is just unlikable regardless of context.

Picrelated will always be my Batman. Return of the Joker is the best Batman movie.

That pose looks awkward

>I personally really love Dick Greyson as batman
Should of kept it so Dick is the Batman of Gotham or Bludhaven, while Bruce is Batman-Batman

Oh, I know that, dude.

But the way that Almost Got 'Im was set up and the sheer BALANCE it had trumps what it was adapted from. It had humor, a little sci-fi, a below-the-decks episode and even a glimpse into each of the villains lives (We used to date) and how they are... not to mention some character development in-show on the part of Catwoman.

>Batmankoff

Adam West

My only gripe was making Terry some freakish clone of Bruce in the end because it felt like a terrible ass pull

bump

I think Cloooney was a very good Bruce Wayne.

Dennis O'Neil and Englehart

This.

And no one cares. Get over it.