ITT-people you feel nothing but hate for

ITT-people you feel nothing but hate for

I crushed your hopes and there's nothing you can do about it faggot

Based Alex.

I don't hate him, I just feel contempt for him.
Imagine having everything and literally throwing it away.

I hope you drown in a lake of shit you fucking sjw hack

The face of a cuck if i ever did see one

>Alex
>sjw

Do you eat shot or something? Nigga pokes fun at sjws all the time. It's even one of the only famous animators that do this.

But Firefly and Buffy were great

>when artists draw grown-up dipper with the same douchebag beard
Why are they trying to ruin dipper?

He made an entire episode showing dippers privledge
>eat shot
Kys
Firefly is fucking shit and you should drink bleach if you like that dull crap

I guess that you don't know what a sjw is.

>Firefly
I'd rather not give him credit for that since he basically just repackaged Outlaw Star for normies.

Manzi-fags, pls.
Pls.

Buffy was a fucking abomination.
>inb4 b-but it shaped genre television

Well, Nazis?

>it's a twitterfag thread

I kind of like it. Dipper won't be one to shave once he starts getting more hair.

Even if it's just a few extremely sad hairs on his chin, he's going to keep it and show it off.

People only like Buffy for muh waifus.

Cowardly anons who spread hate based solely on their own small mindedness.

... Well, I don't really hate them, I just don't understand them.

I don't even know any of these people.

Didn't people elect trump because Hillary wanted to use the nukes?

I hate you and all you stand for tumblr
And if you don't hate every single person here you sure know how to hide it

See? I don't understand why you bother wasting the energy hating people you've never met.

I'm here for the comicbook news and the idle conversation.

in short yes

Is it possible to feel anything but hatred towards Aaron Diaz?

Apathy, when you start to stop caring about what any fag does on twitter.

No, no you literally brought this on yourself with your love for bad art, referential circlejerk and unending fanwank.

I'm glad he shat in your hearts and that you paid him to do it.

>Is it possible to feel anything but hatred towards Aaron Diaz?

Amusement that his production schedule got called out by this flaming douche for all to see

Eat my entire ass.

I didn't give that cocksucker a cent.

>I don't understand why you bother wasting the energy hating people you've never met.
Absolutely.

That's why I go to conventions they attend.

You gave him literal years of your life you will never, ever get back, thinking something would come of it all.

That's actually even better.

I'll take them back out of your lifespan.

I thought Firefly was alright but Buffy is trash. I made it through the first episode and literally everything the characters said were snarky retorts.

Does it ever get good?

>I don't understand why you bother wasting the energy hating people you've never met.
Because we don't. The Internet has made it extremely simple to act on our base impulses and dark passions with absurd ease, quickness and impunity. It costs nothing and the payoff is still delectable. Our feelings are free samples.

your tears nourish me

maybe you'll be smarter next time someone tries to bait you with nostalgia and irony

>The Internet has made it extremely simple to act on our base impulses and dark passions with absurd ease, quickness and impunity

13 years later it's no less true and it was posited when this only meant to apply to internet forums, because instantaneous feed-type social media cancer was still in the fetal stage

>I thought Firefly was alright but Buffy is trash
I guess it depends on which you saw first. I disliked Firefly's dependence on "you're probably wondering how I got here" in media retard flavor of storytelling.

Buffy caught something particular to a time, when horror was nearly dead as a genre and got revived through self-awareness. To your generation all you see is quip & ship which is understandably annoying (but then, what shows about high schoolers aren't?)

Wew
even Hacques calls Diaz out on his shit