Wolfy: The Incredible Secret

I watched this movie due to the thread the other day. It's actually not bad. The English dub has a lot more charm than the trailer implied.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#!qRB1mCrR!EjNjftdUL1Ihy5HWOT6obxpZbvzwJIyL1jOrzWUZDVE
rango.wikia.com/wiki/Angelique
indiewire.com/2015/03/dvd-review-wolfy-the-incredible-secret-123491/
toonzone.net/review-wolfy-the-incredible-secret-what-a-long-strange-trip-its-been/
louloulincroyablesecret-lefilm.com/#!personnages
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/ff/58/21/ff582126a72c35a2b5ef4f0966a2e244.jpg
commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/wolfy-the-incredible-secret
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mega.co.nz/#!qRB1mCrR!EjNjftdUL1Ihy5HWOT6obxpZbvzwJIyL1jOrzWUZDVE

I'll check it out

Thanks for the Mega but...

Didn't you just spoil the entire movie?

Nobody was going to watch it anyway.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

She's a gold digger.

Is that english dub?

>completly_white_bald_man_with_a_lustful_contemplative_look.png

Yeah.

I think it's impossible to make a not cute female fox character.

The fox from Chicken Little was pretty damn ugly. Most studios just play up their attractiveness because it's a stereotype of sorts. Even Rango, a movie full of ugly characters, went out of their way to make the fox secretary look good.

fox ain't cute at all, you must be crazy

>jamming flower into ear canal

nah, she was cute, I'm into fat bully girls

Is it playing this "what a twist!" exposition dump for laughs? Kinda looks that way but I can't tell.

There was a fox in Chicken Little?
Oh right her. I guess that's one maybe.
Also Rango had a fox secretary? I know the movie is considered pretty good but that just makes me want to watch it even more. Come for the fox, stay for the rest.

Pretty blunt characterization.

Is this movie a comedy?

she's cute

rango.wikia.com/wiki/Angelique

It was light-hearted, with the goat flirting and what-have-you, but I think it was supposed to be played straight. It probably comes off better in context.

It's mostly comedic with some dramatic tension sprinkled in. The humor is subdued, though. I'm really not good at describing things. Here's a couple of reviews.

indiewire.com/2015/03/dvd-review-wolfy-the-incredible-secret-123491/

toonzone.net/review-wolfy-the-incredible-secret-what-a-long-strange-trip-its-been/

>the aliens broke her mind making her submissive and jolly
oh jeez!

Wow, the one thing Kisscartoon doesn't have

>Spoiler

I hate when they don't have tails, the tail is the most important part of the fox, like 56% of their flufiness is located right in the tail.

Sup Forums isn't interested in 90% of the obscure shit I post about. I was just making webms of scenes that stood out to me. Technically, anything is a spoiler to somebody.

Anyway, thanks for download boy. You are mvp.

>6 hour wait time
Fuck

time flies when you are a NEET

But, have you saw her in the official Chicken LittleĀ© videogame?

>tfw the joke movie-within-a-movie looks better than the actual one

>French Fox Secretary
user stop, I can't take any more.

Animalia also had one of those. Animation quality was sadly lacking.

Well OP, I want to thank you for nice evening show that I got.

It's a charming movie. And it's French, which is something Sup Forums usually considers a positive. Not sure why it never seemed to find much of an audience.

what the fuck does those words mean? I've enver seen that kind of writing before

I've heard of this too, have yet to check it out.

It's a language they created for the show. Somebody translated it in the big Animalia thread we had a few months back. Made a chart and everything. But the show went back into obscurity just as quick as it was found.

Since the archive is sort of dead at the moment, I can't find the language key, nor can I get all of the webms that were posted.

oh, it's made up, thanks god. I worried for a second and was already loading my gun.

QTP2T

>Woman wants to be princess
shit, tell me something I don't know

I want to fuck that fox?

huh. I think I might check this out. Thanks, OP.

For purely academic reasons, of course.

>cousins
>couple
Typical royal thinking.

There's one scene where the rabbit is having trouble sleeping as he's worried about being eaten. He wakes up and goes to the restroom, where the fat pig lady is taking a shower. He spies on her and goes back to bed, happily.

This scene added nothing to the movie and was never referenced again.

any torrent? I really can't download from mega

>Height: 1.76 Centimeters.
>Weight: 50 Kilos.
Is she made of lead?

Sounds like character Development to me.

Facing the truth of one's mortality and then finding a reason to push the fear aside by embracing the good things in life.

>thanatos vs. eros
How fancy.

i brought this up several times and no one wanted to talk about it until now

clearly you didn't use a webm of a fox singing in a bar now, did you?

The ending credits has a website URL, but it doesn't work. The French website is still working, however. It has some character descriptions, but they're in French.

louloulincroyablesecret-lefilm.com/#!personnages

I want to protect that smile.

eh good point

Is there a reason for the frequently use of foxes in Sup Forums related media? Almost every cartoon that shows woodland creatures, needs to have a fox in some important role.

then start buying lots of metal polish

Mega limited my downloads, fug.
Can someone upload it somewhere?

To Kissc, preferably

That's wonderful. Thank you.

The movie was over 3GB. If I tried, it would probably take me so long the thread would be dead.

Holy shit

W-what was it?

Sometimes this movie looks a bit ugly. But sometimes, I feel like it looks very nice. It sort of crosses back and forth.

Try this.
>file
>tea(DOT)me/n3wLD
>kLtM1fR9OwN
>dgbQ8Nl6Q
Please work.

It's working, slow but surely, thanks

probably took them too long to finish and they changed artists many times

love, pure love

that's kinda hot

>When you save it before it get's deleted.

there's a chance they've banned him, too

that sucks man, first lon and chochi, now almonds

I think there's something to do with imgur

>tfw can't download this on my shitty internet

So how's the movie, Sup Forums?

almonds is the only one artist to actually care about where he posts his shit, so he uses an obscure imagehost service and separates his links accordingly. never once did he outright post a pic.

I guess imgur links are easier to figure out.

What was it? Show me....SHOW ME!!!!!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/ff/58/21/ff582126a72c35a2b5ef4f0966a2e244.jpg

There she is

What art was deleted and can I have it. I need it for research.

no

It's on the archives.

A parental watchdog group reviewed the movie and gave it two out of five stars.

commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews/wolfy-the-incredible-secret

Here are some lowlights.

>

>Because of the eerie, suspenseful music and the intensity of the evil, the violence has a different feel from the usual comic and/or exaggerated mayhem in most animation made for kids. These heroes appear to be in real peril. Ferocious boars chase an innocent rabbit in a lengthy sequence. Heroes are stalked, hunted, fired upon with an assortment of weapons, captured, tortured (mostly off-camera), and imprisoned. They're thrown into dungeons and menaced by hungry bears, and they become the prey of savage carnivores. In one mealtime scene, young living chicks are served to the assembled beasts of prey and rapidly gobbled up. Bunny Tom appears to be dead for a brief time.

>Some mild sexual innuendo: There are reference to a wolf's nudity and need for clothing; a rabbit reacts while watching an off-camera pig undressing; a chanteuse/vixen behaves seductively. These incidents are brief and can be expected to go over the heads of most kids.

Soccermoms still exist? Poor kids. I'm glad it never happened to me.

Gonna watch the movie now.

Sounds fun

>This scene has some actual emotional impact
>Ban this filth

So I watched it, it's bad really, the plot doesn't make much sense, the dialogue is simple as hell (maybe it's just the dub, or it's based on a children's book ala Winnie Pooh).
But hey, there's the fox and sex jokes I guess.

This made me chuckle few times, I didn't expected some of the things, the animation isn't the best in the world but it's good enough.

postimg org/image/hoq1fddi9/

oh my, two vixens.

bump

I didn't think it was that bad and the plot was more coherent than you give it credit for.

??

>implying

it's like, foxes live in the woods or something

it's like, foxes are a cornerstone of folklore in cultures across the world

it's like, who wouldn't fuck a fox

why are the french so based?