LOL RACISM

LOL RACISM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

racism against asians doesn't count everybody knows that

racism against non violent people is less oppressive because violence stems from injustice

Using a foreign culture to portray alienation is not racist

I agree, Japanese people being racist towards non-Japanese people is no laughing matter.

There is no way they could do this with blacks. They would end up rioting and burning down a city.

What's racist about Bill Murray being the tallest guy in a Japnese elevator? The average height in Japan is like 5'7".

Well Japanese corporate culture is kind of shit

Bill's also kinda above average height

Bill's 1.88, he is above average height in every country apart from maybe Balkan countries and Netherlands.

Nah hes like 6’2” or something

LOL OP’S RETARDED

@89549089
ur the only tard ITT buckaroo

I saw Bill Murray once on line at a qdoba, hes not that tall... he wasnt eating or ordering any food either, he was just there. it was totally bizarre.

>Nips
>non-violent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

Is 6'1 really that tall in Japan? They are acting like he's 6'5...

dude gooks are short bug-eyed soulless bugs lmao: the movie

I'm only 6'0 and hell I felt like a chad in China

How is it racist?

I was to Tokyo a couple months ago, I'm 185 and I was taller than 95% of the people there. They're just shorter ppl, dats it.

Must feel nice. I am 6'1 in Balkans and I was described as medium height. Tall here begins at 6'5.

It apparently is considered racist today.

chink propaganda

>100 years ago
sweetie...

Wow, two whole examples. Go back to watching Rick and Morty.

The average height in some Chinese provinces is close to the average height in the US or the UK.

It really depends where you go.

Chinks are manlets. Just a fact of life.

t. Chink

I agree, Japan needs more diversity. Too many Japanese people.

Japan just needs to be nuked, these dogs have already created a generation of sexually frustrated manchildren through their propaganda

the chinese had it coming

The japanese are very xenophobic. When I travelled there on vacation, a group of uyoku dan tai told me white piggu go home and threatened violence. This is 2017 people

But the alt-right is American? I'm confused now.

>What's racist about Bill Murray being the cleverest guy in an African elevator? The average IQ in Africa is like 57.
sounds a bit racist now doesnt it, bigot

Only white diversity. No niggers in my comfy Nippon.

Nothing happens The movie

Can confirm
Got turned away from plenty of food and sex bars in Shinjuku by men shouting 'Japan only' as soon as I walked in.
Also when we did get into a sex club we were only allowed the non Japanese women

>African elevator
In post-apartheid Johannesburg, South Africa the groids throw their garbage and shit and piss down the non-functioning elevator shafts of the old office buildings they fucking squat in until it literally fills up then they move to another building

>i don't understand the joke

average height is 5'9" you fag

asians are better than whites it's ok to be racist against them

Good stay out of Japan and keep your ruinous white liberal ideas in the West.

So are you saying it makes sense to categorize people's level of violence by the color of their skin?

if you were to make a movie set in liberia would you depict it as a paradise?

>lost in translation is considered racist today
kys senpai

> t. SOUTHERN chinklet

A lot of places like clubs and brothels don't like to accept foreign guests because they have had bad experiences in the past. Most foreigners don't speak Japanese so they don't understand the rules and they might get rough with the girls. They also have a higher rate of STD's and many Japanese prostitutes are afraid of accepting foreign customers.

If you are fluent in the language and can explain things to the owner then it's less of a problem but a lot of businesses have still had issues with foreigners breaking things and just generally being rude and unwilling to follow the rules.

that's textbook racism.

Learn Japanese and you can usually talk your way through it with the owner but I guess that you expect them to learn English because it's more convenient for you.

I shouldn't have to talk my way through to use a service or enter a place of business, japan should be less xenophobic

Calm down Kit, lol

>haha dude I'm being ironically stupid
okay we got what you're saying, now go shit up some other board

kys subhuman

>haha dudeposting
how to spot someone with nothing to say

maybe for 90 year old vietnamese women
if youre a 20-something male from a first world country, then average height is 6'2

I have been in Japan and I have seen many japanese who were much taller than me, specially younger people. and no I'm not a manlet.

NWO needs us to hate Asians if China and Japan don't kneel to the agenda. That's why they're being left in a grey zone.

>t. Jap manlet

>manlets actually believe this

statistics don't require belief

I'm in the same boat. A lot of people are taller than me, even my gf, but I don't consider myself a manlet. I think it all comes down to attitude; Being a manlet is a mental thing not a physical one.

And he said no one's gonna believe you

6'4", actually. The averages are getting higher thanks to better nutrition.

It's actually 6'6" with proper nutrition in Western Europe and North America. Crazy what a proper diet can do.

take your hands out of your pocket you beta manlet fag

I'd say you're about the same height, her hairstyle makes it look like she's taller than you.

it was chilly

that's bullshit. it's not that high. it' 6'0 in scandinavia and that region is full of tallies.

A pumpkin! :3

Outdated, sorry. Don't project your manletism on us, user.

sorry dude i'm from iceland and the average height is 7'3" for normal adult males. i feel bad for you.

the actual measured 5'11" average in scandinavia for adult men is a jewish conspiracy. The average there is 6'8", and that includes women

All I know is when I went to japan I didn't see a single person taller than my 6'4.

Bill Murray is 6'2 and built, he's a big guy in general

if you were to make a movie set in nazi Japan would you depict it as a paradise?

I'm 5'7'' and I want to move to Iceland, what should I expect

relentlessly bullied by 8 year olds

Weeb's pissed he still couldn't get some from actual whores in Japan. Amazing.

ice

no, no it isn't.

>The Entirety of World War 2.
>The entire Sengoku-era
There are even more examples, the Japanese have constantly fought against eachother or others for centuries.

>reality is racism

I have never been to japan I'm just making a point about the double standards asians are allowed to get away with that would never fly in the west.

The Japanese were a pretty typical feudal society for a long time with constant wars and infighting. Their non-violence is a really recent phenomenon.

average height is 5'9 is you count spics and asians. The real average height for white males is 5'11-6'1, depending on where you live

yes, yes it is

imagine a world where the most populous countries are india and china and they drag the average down to 5'9. wow. oh wait, that's true, you fucking idiot.

Are you saying you're a proud poo or chink triggered manlet?

You are so triggered you had to delete your first post.

the current party is the liberal party, dumbass

to clarify that those countries drag the world average down so I wouldn't have to humor your stupid shitposting in more detail. I failed I see.

fuck off

japan is based because they are racist

stop trying to change cultures

most countries are racist

guess who invented racism

I’m surprised that woman hasn’t come forward with that claim again given the current Hollywood atmosphere

lol why are people racist? it's just skin color hahaha

Yes.

japanese are a type of humanoid insect, not actual humans. are you going to say that riding a horse is racist?

No?

Underrated

what's happening, forum

>robot poster running loose
Get back to/r9k/ where you belong

You probably are a manlet. The average male height in Japan is only 5'7". The average American is 5'9", with the average white American being 5'11", and Bill Murray is tall even for a white American, about 6'2" or so. It's perfectly reasonable for him to tower over most Japanese people and most asian people for that matter.