This is Tomek Bagiński. He thinks that Blade Runnder 2049 was bloated, soulless and lacked action

This is Tomek Bagiński. He thinks that Blade Runnder 2049 was bloated, soulless and lacked action.
He's also the main creative force behind The Witcher Netflix series.

Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uKbuFYd468w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool beard, good hair, /ourguy/?

Nu males génocide when

One of the few reasons to not nuke Poland. Hard-working, industry recognized and talented.

>He thinks that Blade Runnder 2049 was bloated, soulless and lacked action.
Link to him saying this?

He has and has always had low testosterone so his opinions are skewed and warped by him acting like a woman

His personal facebook
facebook com / bagins.baggins

makes me hopeful for the Witcher tv show to actually be not terrible.

Thanks for the link. I disagree with him personally but can't really get the nuances of his opinion through the translations. Hopefully the witcher turns out good.

>Say something nice about him.
Kurwa jego mać

he took the neckpill but not the ironpill

I was actually thinking that The Witcher would benefit immensely from being slow and cerebral with flashes of visceral action like Blade Runner 2049.
It seems like this retard has a different idea and will go for the lowest common denominator.

Also nice glasses I guess.

That's why he had to CONTRACTUALLY ensure that he'll be allowed to direct at least one episode per season.
Everyone knows he's not really good, and definitely based on his portfolio you wouldn't give him 100% control.

When? I don't see it

btw, guy looks like a nu-male, but he isn't one really. He's quite patriotic, for starters. Choosing to stay in Poland, when he could work anywhere in the world. They (Platige) also did quite a few patriotic animations

so polish and let me tell you something, hes a terrible hack and literal brainlet whos only trick is excessive use of slo mo.
just watch this short he made few months ago, it's fucking terrible, youtube student fan movie tier. his witcher will be awful and full of overly cgied slo motion action scenes. they are going for teenage gamer market with it, do not expect anything cerebral or any long dialogues
youtu.be/uKbuFYd468w

He didn't say about it lacking action. He basically says it's gorgeous to look at, but emotionally empty and bloated. There's scenes that are masterpieces and there's pointless vacuum between them that could be cut out of the movie. Which is something I can agree with.

>when he could work anywhere in the world
hes a talentless hack, he couldn't work anywhere and in fact only gets work in poland because of "kwii kwii Great White Men From The West mentioned his name once he must be a literal god amon us not worthy, lemme suck his dick kwii kwii chrum" mentality

do you have some personal beef with him?
after W3 cinematics he could have

Witcher 3 cinematics were good, but not really ahead of other AAA projects. but watch his Legendy Polskie series, which was his attempt at directing live action shorts. shit is simply awful in all aspects, even CGI is on low budget tv series level.

On the other hand his short 'Ambition' was pretty good, and you could argue that Legendy Polskie were underbudgeted and forced out asap.

that movie wasn't good op, get over it already

bump

I bet he likes Thor 3 : FUNagrok

beards are played out thanks to people like him, get a shave and ditch the rectangular frames.

Well, his vision of The Witcher was pretty retarded. He made that 'Killing Monsters' trailer CDPR made fun of in the game

Most of Lambert and Eskel stuff was absolutely golden. I seriously hope they go with that sort of feel in the show, the kind you had in Kaer Morhen.

>He's quite patriotic, for starters. Choosing to stay in Poland, when he could work anywhere in the world.

he supports immigration

I tried watching one of those shorts and I just couldn't finish, he's hasn't proven himself in doing any good live action.
I hope the producers of The Witcher Netflix show send some actually good directors on the set, they really need to in order to avoid a blunder.
Wypierdalaj na wykop

The Ambition with our favorite CIA was pretty good.

the soyboy is too strong in this one

He looks like a massive faggot and his opinion is wrong. The Cathedral was pretty nice though.

>makes a 10min slow-paced short all about visual storytelling and atmosphere
>'lol, that slow-paced movie that's all about visual storytelling and atmosphere sure sucked'
What's his problem?

he looks like he enjoys drinking his soy milk

>lacked action
If anything, it had way too much. They were such anime-shit tier fights too.
>original has Deckard almost never having the upper-hand and using every dirty trick he can to survive and cold-bloodedly gunning down a replicant in the streets
>reboot has K running through walls, John Wick-style headshotting 5 people in 3 seconds, kung fu fighting replicants, etc.
>just lets Deckard punch him because he's this nearly indestructable robot
It was cape-shit. There was no fucking stakes and K was never in danger or at a disadvantage at any point. He's just tougher/stronger/a better shot than everyone.