>Thor 3 has been out for less than a week
>Already barely any threads

How does Snyder do it DChads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's how.

Snyder is the kinographer cinema needs

By making funny-bad movies, whereas Marvel is just regular bad. With BvS and MoS you laugh and speculate about what was going through their mind when they filmed it, Thor is just bland.

DC animated shows were better. Influenced the current generation of movie-goers and shitposters.

Americans complain an aweful lot about a movie they havent seen yet.

>”Lo! For I am the way to the light, through me you shall witness true kino”

Because it's one of those meme movies that flies over the heads of genuine autists and plebbitors. Sup Forums starts ironically liking something or satirizing a movie's fanbase and then the newfags and redditshits actually eat it up and become the satire. It's like what we did with the Bane plane scene in TDKR, which is an objectively bad movie compared to the first two films.

It started out as Sup Forums just being contrarian and making fun of Eisenberg's bizarre lex luthor character and the ham-fisted christian symbolism and turned into actual autists making hour long youtube breakdowns of Snyder's hidden allegory's and claiming he was Kubrik's superior.

Thor is an actual good movie that delivers what a movie sets out to - entertainment

Americans haven't seen Thor 3 yet.

BvS is like sneedposting, and that episode is older than this crap, so, are groeningchads > snyderchads? or simply, people enjoy shitpost with this... makes me wonder..

DChad films are pure kino.

Thor 3 came out?

I didn't laugh, not once.

They will race behind you... (Watchmen)
They will stumble... (Man of Steel)
They will fall... (Batman v Superman)
But in time... (Snow Steam Iron)
They will join you in the sun (Justice League)

Snyder always seeks to challenge the audience with his films. I think he finds the idea of easily digestable corporate products offensive to what films should be. He never apologizes for his films or defends them. He lets the audience do that instead. Watchmen was released 8 years ago and has obviously left a bigger mark on the genre than anything else released that year. The benefit of a director who is less concerned with what big audiences want and more invested in what the genre needs.

Thor is a lame ass comedy, son

please don't embarass yourself

in no way the cartoons were better than nolan's duology or MoS\BvS

how I loved those movies (MoS and BvS)

Thor ThreeQuipsAMinute is already out? I thought it was still a week away.

No it's out. Been playing all weekend. I guess Sup Forums is really not watching it until the BD rip going by recent activity.

>Thor 3 has been out for less than a week
Because it's not out in theaters yet in America.

In Australia

OP is a faggot aussie poster that doesn't understand how time works

MoS is 7/10 film (which means it's a 9/10 on CapeShit scale)
BvS is a mess but had some great scenes in it
Thor3 is obviously a kids movie and while FUN isn't worth discussing anymore than Lego batman

>one thor thread in catalog even though it's not out in america where foreigners are discussing it and reviewing it
>zero threads in catalog discussing bvs or mos (because this one isn't discussing those films, it's just taking a shitty swing at marvel)

>I didn't laugh, not once.
entertainment ≠ laughter you fucking retard

2 hour SNL skits are not movies

Thor 3 is not out yet in America. So, in other words, it has not been released.

Wrong. Stop saying it's out when it's not out in America. Who gives a shit if it's out in Sokovia? Shut the fuck up about your Timbuktu bullshit. It's not out in the greatest market and economy in the world, thus it's not out yet.

Timm couldn't even get Wonder Woman right. Not that I mind. She's a shit character.

>He is a perfectly just being

*Levels city in a punching match*
*Snaps neck*

>perfectly just being
>TELL THAT TO ZOD'S SNAPPED NECK
Fucking kek.

Yeah, the "mark" Watchmen left on the genre is "comic book movies don't work when you take them too seriously", leading to Marvel making trillions of dollars out of flippant action comedies

Snyder makes movies so polarizing, that you either love them like they're a gift of the heavens or you hate them with a previously unknown passion because they shatter your childhood memories that you thought were indestructible and safe

Thor 3 like all Marvel movies feels like a cookie cutter movie, it's just kinda plump, you watch it, enjoy it, move on, prepare to watch the next in half a year, I mean I like the movies, but they put out too many of them, you're oversaturated with them at some point and there is just nothing left to discuss there. would discuss a Big Mac with someone? No because you've had a million Big Macs already, as everybody else did and everyone knows, there is literally nothing special about a Big Mac and nothing noteworthy to discuss about it

even if you hated ragnarok it was miles better than any recent snl shit

>daily thread on korean silicone recycling board means the movie is good

it means the movie is meme tier you fool. Literally worse than the worst one.

What are you talking about? All the prequel threads means the prequels are good (in fact, they're the best movies). All those Sneed threads mean it's the funniest joke ever. GoT threads means GoT is the best show on TV ever.

More Thread = Better Than, it's just math!

Fun mobi r fun

>t.

But to be fair you have to have a pretty high iq to understand the dceu

The true connoisseur of Snyderkino has transcended pedestrian pursuits such as "enjoyment" and "entertainment", and has his eyes firmly set on the transcendence of the current human condition through the mytho-poetic rediscovery of the primordial state.

Would you rather watch Superfaggot and Batturd making butter? At least Thor isn't gay and Jew.

Because Thor Ragnarok is trash

MoS was kino, BvS was disappointing because the premise of god vs man was ridiculous and thus required Supes to act like a retard. Also they butchered Doomsday and the Supes death arc.

I saw Thor 3 two days ago and it fucking sucks:
>Marvel ""humor"" up to eleven
>the CGI is really really bad
>the plot is shit
>if you watch the action scenes, you'll understand that the director is probably a man child that plays videogames

Still the best trailer in capeshit existence

youtube.com/watch?v=T6DJcgm3wNY

>Marvel "movies"

ha

1-Zodd leveled the city
2-snapping his neck was the just thing to do, are you retarded or pretending?

Except when it's supposed to be a comedy, which Thor tried to push itself as.

Because he doesn't make brainless films. You get out far more than you invest in them. Conversely, if you don't invest, don't engage, don't question, you come away with far less than your typical, overt flick where everything's spelled out and there's nothing less to discuss but whether or not you liked the incredibly straightforward events as depicted.

They're open to interpretation, and doing so yields insight into both oneself as well as the film, its plot, and its characters. In short, they're not just entertainment. They're art.

>bvs has daily threads spanned by some Pajeet
Thats how

wrong, pajeets were hired by marvel

There's a difference between typing "YAG SBARRO" over and over again, and having an actual discussion

I don't know whether you're being serious or just memeing, but I just love that scene...It was beautifully shot.

That mexican salivating over supes dick was unironically one of the best moment not only in capeshit but in any movie period

>MoS was kino,
yes. Kinoest superhero movie

> BvS was disappointing

I don't agree. It's great

> because the premise of god vs man was ridiculous

no. Also superman is not really a god

>and thus required Supes to act like a retard.

no

>Also they butchered Doomsday

agree

> and the Supes de
ath arc.

disagree. It was as butched as in the comics. the sacrifice is pointless because it is not really a sacrifice. BvS should have happened at the end of the cinematic universe, with a real superman death, not at the beginning.

capeshit is wrong when used in the context of the best dc movies, capekino or even just kino is the correct term (for example: watchmen, nolan's batman, Man Of steel, 90% of Bvs)

But i feel that IS how a god would act/ react if a being far beneath him was picking a fight, treat him with kid gloves and hope he realises his mistake rather than just vaporize him

he's too stupid to notice. These people cannot appreciate good visuals or even good dialogue\plot

They experct fpormulaic film and anything going beyond that is going to be classified as shit, a priori

Promise you are going to do a super hero movie,deliver a million quip a minute and everybody is happy. Business as usual. Do a super hero movie and Don't deliver any quip- everybody goes insane.

MoS and BvS are like a nice home cooked dinner, you can watch multiple times and they're better.
Marvel flicks are like fast food, great for a quick fix and if you don't give a shit about your health.

Retards like talking about retarded things that make them think they're not retarded. Who knew?

>90% of bvs
Id argue 80% of bvs was extraordinary - its just that 20% that make it impossible to like which is a shame because it could have been the GOAT

Strongly disagree. In the comic, Superman's death inspires copycats. Having it inspire the Justice League is a great change

im not going to be another memeing cuck, bvs and mos had exceptional visuals/art/set pieces anyone who says otherwise is blind or retarded HOWEVER good visuals dont make a good movies

This.

Marvel movies are like made in a conveyor belt.

Snyder movies age like a fine wine while marlel shit is aged milk from the beginning

Marvel movie
>commercial filmmaking
>all flat shots with no sense of framing
>aesthetic is used in no way to convey the narrative, at most just to heighten individual moments
>dialogue is half "jokes" and half television drama
>tries to have dramatic moments then immediately cuts it with mindless "comedy"
>are so safe and bland and audience-tested that there is nothing to talk about
>even the movies' flaws are something that isn't interesting because they're so consistent with the rest of the franchise

Snyder's shit gets threads because they're the complete opposites of Marvel's movies in terms of filmmaking, seriousness and writing. Regardless of BvS/MoS' "depth" they're both so iconic and different from the regular slew of suphero movies that they get Sup Forums autists' attention more

People keep saying this as if its a valid criticism... why on earth would marvel change a formula that the vast majority love and one that generates so much money?

people not liking marvel movies are overwhelmingly the minority

Fuck off to rebbit fag

>People keep saying this as if its a valid criticism... why on earth would marvel change a formula that the vast majority love

ahahahhAHAHAHAHHAHA

Just got back new Thor guys. Y'all were bloody wrong, it's a good movie. Might be the funniest fun movie I've seen since gotg2

EXCELLENT visuals (not just good). Beside the visuals, MoS was outstanding in all its part, BvS setup was awesome as well. It only becomes a mediocre marvel tier movie at the final fight, still with better visuals

its true though... get out of your basement once in a while

Marvel movies
>Literally mass-produced shit for a market ocmposed mostly of minorities including actual bug people

The best dc movies:

>Excellent movies for real people

sorry I can't get out of my basement, I would lose valuable time for posting everywhere that Disney's Marvel movies are wonderful pieces of art that everybody loves!

YOU SAY PENIS

i agree on the mos aspect; its underated as fuck and I'll even concede that the idea behind bvs was beyond anything offered in terms of capeshit; the execution left a lot to be desired.

Bvs is like an incomplete jiggsaw puzzle with all the brilliant pieces layed out but one no bothered to put together. I can see the great movie it could have been - it simply didnt deliver

what snyder will do after justice league? has he something in the pipes?

Beyond even that, his death in the comics didn't really do much from a narrative standpoint. Sure, it introduced a couple of new characters, but it didn't really have that big an impact on the ongoing events of their universe. The way it's handled in the DCEU, it's the catalyst of a great many things:

>Bruce's redemption
>Diana's return
>Lex's fall
>The forming of the Suicide Squad
>The founding of the League
>The return of the New Gods

And above all, it might just be the sacrifice that really brought the modern Age of Heroes into full swing. There's just enough occult imagery kicking around to suggest that his "blood sacrifice" in some way re-awakened magic in the world.

>THIS IS WHAT DKEKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE!

That's what makes all this so cool

>Still has daily theads on Sup Forums
OCD is one son of a bitch. We have daily threads because you have a severe mental condition and you keep making them every day. This is a self-fulfilling prophecy, you crazy cunt.

I just got back to watching Thor : Ragnarok and the forced humor was too much.

It was too "slapstick" for me.

I hate marvel because of that. See Raimi's Spiderman, he acutally showed the struggles of Spiderman as a human being. When it's said that with great power comes great responsiblity, they show that in the movie and deal with it in a more human way. Heroes in those movies have to live with consequences and don't joke all the time and are troubled people, that's what I would imagine a superhero life would like be. As in you're a superhero and you can save people, but you have to make a choice everytime you save someone, there are multiple incidents happening every single second and yet you can't save all of them. I have always felt that if superheroes existed,they must be under tremendous guilt and feel powerless for their inability to save everyone. That's why I really liked the character of comedian in watchmen as he ended up as an alcoholic.

> what is circle jerk
Op just pull down your pants, pull out your micro penis, n start jerking it

This, but unironically

Indeed - few human artistic achievements can rival the sheer sublime resonance of the moment in which the bathroom sink crushes down on Superman's head, mirroring the gravitas of symbolic truth laboring against the thick but ultimately hollow skull of the diversion-seeker. Shallow-minded audiences failed to recognize the green tint of the kryptonite gas over Superman's face reflecting the greenish envy on the face of the dunce, who fails to derive the eupatheia of the attentive observer at this marvel of cinematic craftsmanship.

Snyder doesn't make entertaining or artistic movies, they are the nadir of movie making, he found out how to shoot stuff in slow motion and people think he's a visionary, the most boring and visibly stupid filmmaker of all time

Oh boi jeez i really hope the new justice league can break the avengers box office numbers or even get close to it

would there be threads if you weren't constantly making them though?

Huh

Really makes you think

This.

It's because you emulate discussion from you phone and computer. Remember you were exposed and then started spamming marvel threads so you could have your own version of this picture

To be fair, you really need a high IQ to understand BvS

>Also they butchered Doomsday and the Supes death arc.
i do hope you're kidding, its a terrible comic and if anything the film gave Doomsday more depth as a character then he has ever had since his inception. He was a shitty character that was more mcguffin than anything else.

"I have been working on 'The Fountainhead'. I've always felt like 'The Fountainhead' was such a thesis on the creative process and what it is to create something. Warner Bros owns (Rand's) script and I've just been working on that a little bit," Snyder said.
Snyder is also making 'The Last Photograph,' a drama reportedly starring Christian Bale and Sean Penn that's in its early stages. He described the film as "a small, sort of weird project about a war photographer in Afghanistan" that he has "been working on for a long time".

And of course he wants to make a George Washington film in the style of 300.

Reddit is a site were people talk about the things they love, whereas Sup Forums is a site were people love to talk about the things they hate, thats because, and you would know this if your werent a newfag