youtube.com/watch?v=bFAPKDVXNnw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Usb2FEfzfRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he /ourguy/?

wtf I love spoony now

What's going on in this thread?

> 7th grade username "the rageaholic"

opinion discarded. Is it really so easy to take these metalheads seriously? They operate from a position of complete childish ignorance.

His opinions are not far off from the hundreds of "comics is dying because of SJW shit" posted countless times by the Sup Forums hivemind.

It's just a radio DJ persona he created. Don't take it so seriously.

I don't totally agree with not-spoony politically but he does some good videos on occasion.

What do you think about his videos on Daredevil?

It's a character like the angry videogame nerd.

>Watching a video on trump
>Takes glasses off
>Colour comes back
>He starts talking in this effeminate soft spoken girly voice

I thought he was taking the piss but apparently that's the real guy. I was so fucking shocked.

who? at least get a famous and likable youtuber like Moviebob

Link? Would love to see that.

That was surprising to see. The Razorfist character comes off as believable. Although I think it's crazy how people think Filthy Frank is the actual person.

This is the same argument idiot Devil May Cry fans spouted; that if Ninja Theory's DMC was named something else AND NOTHING ELSE WOULD HAVE CHANGED it would have been a good game.

Like, as if name change would have made these characters or their writing any different.

Also I'm pretty sure these characters all actually DO have personalities.

What I'm NOT sure of is wether Razor and people who think like him even understand that there exist non-superhero comics in the world.

It's a character alright. A self insert.

I was blown the fuck out when I saw that he wears eyeliner.

Broken clock, right twice a day. Everyone's already pointed this shit out and he knows it, but Trump's victory has put the taste of blood on the tongues of Razor and his kind. He just needed another opportunity to sound off and I guess Marvel is as good a target as any.

About his point about Batwoman, what developement has Batwoman had since her inception and Elgey? When I wanted to get into her character, I was pretty much just recommended her debut and Elgey, and everything else I was told I could ignore unless I wanted to look at Williams pretty art. I mean, Harley Quinn has been around since 1992, and she's had a multiple runs in the comics that are must reads for any newcomer to her character.

>yahtzee and razorfist do basically the same shit
>razor hates yahtzee for no reason and Yahtzee couldn't give two fucks

>start video
>"What is going on guys"
>close video
>close window
>close Windows
>close laptop
>throw laptop out the window
>fill bathtub with water
>connect toaster to the nearest socket
>sit in bathtub
>drop toaster in bathtub

Another day, another video about how something apparently sucks now.

>What I'm NOT sure of is wether Razor and people who think like him even understand that there exist non-superhero comics in the world.
The topic of the video is superhero comics so why would he mention anything else?

Being confrontational is part of his schtick.

He does waste less time than Yahtzee in "funny" digressions though. I also think Yahtzee stopped caring about his videos years ago.

>apparently
Even if Marvel wasn't having it's diversity push and all the old recognizable characters were in place they still wouldn't have the talent to put out good comics. Characters like Ironheart and female Thor come off as shields to hide behind when the bad writing makes readers wish for the other versions of these characters.

>Thumbnail is Cap Hydra saying Unsolicited Opinions About Israel

Well, they can't all be winners.

Razorfist and his buttbuddy... Asaleri or something like that? Have a massive hateboner for anyone else who makes video reviews. They hate angry joe in particular even though their videos are the same level of garbage.

Yeah, sure, comics are dying. Right. But not because corporations are continuously siphoning money out of the middle classes and plunging them into poverty while getting kickbacks from the government; nah, it's because the comics are shit and print is dead!

Ace at foreign policy yet knows fuck all about economics, go figure.

POLITICAL SCIENCE DEGREE

Lol nice bait mate

>sunglasses and leather jacket, gloves in doors
>long greasey hair
>Metal band T-shirt
>room plastered in mid 2000s games
>Excellence of """""Elocution"""""

2edgey4me

A lack of character development is part and parcel of being a bat though IMO.

kek

>marvel and DC are all comics

great job shithead

Considering that whether we like it or not, Superhero comics are the face of comic books in America, the quality of the current batch from the more popular publisher being shit would probably play into the fact they aren't selling as much. Bad economy is a factor, not the sole reason.

> (OP)
>Broken clock, right twice a day. Everyone's already pointed this shit out and he knows it, but Trump's victory has put the taste of blood on the tongues of Razor and his kind. He just needed another opportunity to sound off and I guess Marvel is as good a target as any.
>tongues of Razor and his kind.
> and his kind.
So tolerent. Much progressive

why does he talk so fast?

Every person ever associated with TGWTG is a turbo autist

> screamo metal youtube personality knowing anything about foreign policy

I'm skeptical

He's okay but he's super autistic whenever he's called out as being wrong about something.
>Wing commander was the first ever space sim!
>Actually Elite came out first
>No it didn't!
>Yes it did look at the wikipedia articles
>Well elite wasn't a space sim
>Yes it was
>BLOCKED

Well it's not just character developement, it's a lack of memorable stories and runs. Batman has Year One, TDKReturns, The Long Halloween, and various other stories,elseworlds, and anthologies that explore the world and characters of the Batman's little chunk of the DC universe. Hell, to bring up Harley Quinn again, she has GCSirens, Mad Love, Harley and Ivy, and Andrew Kessel's run back in 2000(?) that really fleshes out her character and personal world. Batwoman has Elegey and her debut.

He refuses to address any arguements in favor of the lack of a pause function in From Software games. It's a very small issue but it somehow keeps coming up.

It's a character that he plays. No clue on how expierienced he is in whatever field a Political Science major goes in, but his videos about politics are entertaining at least.

Batman also has 75 years of being a character. Batwoman only has 10.

He's basically Spoony if he wasn't crippled by depression.

Watch his video on "the wall" and judge for yourself.

I say he's more nuanced than most TV or radio personalities, at least.

I thought it was weird that a criticism of Bloodbourne was the lack of an ambient sountrack. The criticism probably applies to other Souls games. I never felt the games really needed a ambient tracks, and it allows each boss to have their own unique track that makes them stand out more. I mean, compared to FFXV, the game has an ambient track, but outside of story boss fights like Ifrit, the boss monsters rotate through like three travks and aren't exactly as noteworthy.

How about you tell me, I'm really not interested in giving this idiot views.

>What I'm NOT sure of is wether Razor and people who think like him even understand that there exist non-superhero comics in the world.
Well, he's a pretty big fan of the Shadow so at least there's that.

By more nuanced do you mean he agrees with you or is it actually nuanced?

If you can't be bothered, why should I?

Not that user, but his video about why Trump should build the wall doesn't solely comprise of "dey took are jerbs" and draws on expierience he had in Mexico when Dubya had some house building program that he was a parr of. Man, I probably sound like a shill for having actually watched his videos. I don't even watch them that often.

ZING

Just moving beyond the "das raycis" meme makes him more nuanced than most TV.

Talking about me, hmmmm?

Given that the video in OP is a six minute rambling rant that seemingly says nothing, I have no idea what I'd get out of watching his seventeen minute wall video.

Why Yahtz?

what's his end game?

Not sure why he set his sights on DC who's only offense is Bat Woman, while marvel is the worst offender.

Duke Thomas was pretth bad too. But I suppose Duke is a victim of mediocre writinf at his debut rather that outright bad writing taking the Robin mantle or something like that. Even then, Batwoman was rebooted long before Marvel started churning out new characters taking on old roles. She was ahead of the trend, and despite her lack of growth or short list of memorable stories, I'd say she leagues ahead of Jane Foster as Thor.

youtu.be/Usb2FEfzfRM

It's at 10:55 but watch from about 10 minutes on to see how he acts and portrays as RAZORFIST EDGY METAL GUY.

It's like watching Superman transform to Clark Kent

Why is batwoman an offense?

>Sup Forums violently triggered by the truth

So nothing new, then.

Kate Kane is a lesbian that took on the role of a non-lesbian and people made a big deal about how progressive it was. DC madebeing gay an important part of her identity, but outside Rucka, they've had trouble implementing other aspects of her character in regards to being a hero, so it comes off as the only noteworthy thing she has going for her is being gay.

Eh, I guess I just don't see it. The whole point of her at was "replacing" because that's what the entire story was about. And yeah, I do remember DC waving her around during 52 but they don't talk about her ever unless someone's complaining about her not being able to be in a relationship. The majority of her stories revolve around familial issues and not her sex life, the only time I've ever seen any problems with her lesbianism is the vampire story and that wasn't even that bad.
To me there is a huge difference between Batwoman and a lot of the other "legacy" characters.

>Is he right, Sup Forums?
No. Comics are dying out because printed media is dying out. People dont read anymore period. DC is doing more sjw shit because it's working for marvel. Tumblr is basically keeping the comic book industry alive.

She technically fits the MO of Marvel's legacy replacements. That's enough for people to point the finger at DC too for progressive heroes replacing classics. I'd say Batwoman is like Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). A decent character with a promising debut squandered by the incompetence of the publishers.

It just doesn't feel the same to me. I mean 52 was a solid reason to add Batwoman while a lot of the other legacy characters feel like they are just throwing things in.
It would be like complaining about Jamie Reyes or Beta Ray Bill. which I know is a thing people did but in hindsight they were both solid additions

>Jamie Reyes
I forgot about him for some reason. You know, Cassandra Cain, John Stewart, Simon Baz, and Jessica Cruz are all minorities that took on the roles of pre-established heroes. Why would Razorfist single out Batwoman?

Yeah, I am being tolerant. I'm letting him and his cabal of grumpy commentators and failed comedians exercise their right to free speech and they're not getting in the way of me exercising mine. It'd only be intolerant if I was actively trying to censor them.

Because he doesn't actually read comics.

>Because it's working for Marvel

it is. marvel is outselling dc by miles

He's always been /ourguy/.

I think it's mor eof the fact he's a salty Marvel fan. I looked through his comic videos, and the grand majority of them were about indie or Marvel.

...in terms of movies and cartoon shows.

>/ourguy/
kys

In the comics? Nah.

Marvel also are propping up their sales by jewing retailers and forcing them to preorder tons of books for limited edition and rare variants.

lol yes, keep talking about who should and shouldn't be taken seriously on fucking Sup Forums.

His wall video is kinda dumb. He thinks that if we deport a thousand people on TV along with putting up the wall that it would somehow combat government corruption in Mexico and possibly lead to a revolution. It's the same childish thinking that makes people think that after walking across a desert and swimming across a river a wall is gonna make people turn around and go home.

Wasn't he friends with that reviewing a reviewer guy?

He thinks that making illegal immigration harder will have a chilling effect on attempts and that without an escape route the Mexican underclass may explode. What's your objection to this idea?

>reviewing a reviewer guy?
>Critic critic - A critic that reviews critics

Because she specifically got a lot of hype about her being a lesbian. That one to me was the first time I really noticed the start of this obsession with identities in comic journalism.

Not saying it never happened before but they really went in deep with that. Art, writing, story, all ignored to make clickbait headlines about much she loves vagina.

Where as Jaime has a reason to take on the role because it's an object that can and has been passed on much like the Lantern rings.

And what exactly do you think these spics will do when they reach trump's wall exactly?

Armed guards will likely be instructed to give out a warning then shoot on fucking sight afterwards

>Calling Comrade Sanders a pedo

Damn son