Brings up that's he's been to space for no reason

>brings up that's he's been to space for no reason

this is how autistic people have conversations

you are supposed to humor elderly people and their stories, your mom never taught you manners?

learn to use the catalog, your other retarded thread is still up
also: stop spamming retarded garbage

i've never watched blade runner, but this shot really makes me want to.

It's more of a huge plot hole if anything. How did he get back to earth?

Watch it, it's a great movie, ignore the retards on here that keep trying to poke fun at this scene.

>thinks his memories are real
what a dumb robot

It is not.

>This Tuesday... the postman is going to deliver a package to my apartment. Don't let any replicants see it. Dispose of it immediately. It's a realistic latex sex doll in the shape of a 5 year old child. A child, Deckard. Yes, I couldn't resist the cunny. I craved and I coveted and I yearned. That wave of unsolved child abductions 1 year ago near the Tannhauser Gate? That was me, Rick. But I've changed my ways. I've changed, and you can too. Recently, I felt that evil fire rekindle deep inside me. I feared of relapsing so I ordered the doll to quench those urges without hurting another soul. They are made in the Phillipines by master craftsmen and modeled after real kids. The shipping alone is over 2,000 Chin-Yen, Rick. I emptied Tyrell's charity fund for that doll, Rick. Forgive me... Time to die.

He was about to die, and contextually his monologue was relevant.

The only problem is, he should have explained what a Sea bean is. Deckard looked completely lost.

Battyposting is just a meme, the scene is actually really good and is what defines the movie to me at least.

>I have known adventures, seen places you people will never see, I've been Offworld and back...frontiers! I've stood on the back deck of a blinker bound for the Plutition Camps with sweat in my eyes watching the stars fight on the shoulder of Orion. I've felt wind in my hair, riding test boats off the black galaxies and seen an attack fleet burn like a match and disappear. I've seen it...felt it!
Ahhh much better

Much much better.

>autistic
So he was human after all, damn.

>ive seen things you people would probably believe

Seriously, though, I got the impression from this monologue that humanity was an interstellar species, but then Wallace is talking like it's not later on. Where is Calantha? What is the extent of colonization?

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
>...
>...
>...
>...
>time to die

He's like a veteran man let him talk about the cool shot he's seen

C-beam bro... I'm sure it's a type of mining or attack laser that's visible

It really is. Why did they let that D list actor fuck it up?

>fire
>in space

nice try batty

HAHAHAHA! GOOD ONE, BATS!

>what is oxygen leaking from a damaged spaceship