Wouldn't TTG work better with a series of sillier villains instead...

Wouldn't TTG work better with a series of sillier villains instead? Maybe it could have been based on Suicide Squad instead?

I want to watch a TV show entirely about Penguin.

I think you are alone on that regard

Who's the dude between Harley and Grundy? Zod?

I would watch a hive 5 show. Seeing them get kicked out of legion of doom, suicide squad treating them like crap. Gotham Sirens saying jinx is too young to join, gizmo intelligence level being dwarf by luthor, brainac, and toyman. Ravager acts like Red X for the Hive 5.

Danny Devito?

Awww i was thinking of Joker and Harley having crazy antics that always end in disaster every episode, but that probably sounds better for the team dynamic.

I will be honest here.

I would love to see how the rest of the DC world operates on the TTGO world.

I heard that there was an spin off based on JLGO, and I was curious on how the dynamic between the Justice League characters would be.

So far on ttg, Batman is a jerkass that loves to chill and cool stuff and Superman still seems to be a nice guy.

Did they finally use Slade for real this time or was it another "Let's keep jabbing the original show's pissed off fandom with a stick" episode?

It is baffling to watch this after marathoning BTAS and remember that somehow both series exist in the same world.

Batgirl feels like the cool big sister that Robin also creepily crushes on.

What is Gotham

Batman porbably is similar to LEGO Batman's characterization, but much more lazier.

Superman never really showed up, but on imagination spots, he is always show as friendly and a cool guy, the same go from the TTGO comics.

Aquaman showed up on ttg and Starfire had a thing for him. He doesn't seem to be considered a loser there.

On TTG she is also the ongly girl that actually seems to be into him.

I like how the show mixes the Bruce Timm designs with the animesque TT cartoon.

TTG style wheels and the legman with the Gorilla as legman and the brain as wheels. Except instead of detective's they're cops Riddler is the commissioner, and Jeff and the fishman are they're police rivals (Slade as Jeff and Killer shark as Fishman) Also Bane is Poppa Wheelie.

Not exclusively about the penguin

Yeah, it more because people for some reason think Gotham penguin is attractive

I've always wanted a show about those guys.

>I heard that there was an spin off based on JLGO
...there isn't. You probably just heard bitching about the new JLAction to the effect of that.

No, before JLA there was some talking regarding it.

bump

I hate how they recycle the same hand full of villains just seems lazy.