season 2: 6/10

Mike worst boy

season 1: 8/10

season 2 including episode 7: 0/10

season 2 excluding episode 7: 6/10

nah f am.

Season 1: 9/10
Season 2: 7/10

Can't wait for the fan edit removing ep7 and Mike entirely.

Top tier: Hopper, Joyce, Mike

Good tier: El, Bob, Steve, Bob

Mid tier: Nancy, Max, Lucas, Will

Low tier: Jonathan, Max, Dustin

Rebbitors will get angry with this list

He's getting so ugly.

So true that it hurts my brain

Billy second best boy

>He's getting so ugly.
he's a jew chinlet - what did you expect?

someone actually thought episdoe 7 was a good idea

Butt hurt Will fag detected

Move Mike to low tier and Steve to top tier and then you'd be correct.

Mike was "literally who?" this season.

that's not Dustin

S1 - 6/10
S2 - 5/10

Lets be realistic guys

fuck

It's gotta be a backdoor pilot right?

>leaked tape of his voice is what gets the government blamed for covering up Barb's death
>instead of being punished by his higher-ups they are letting him hang around in diners and are doing personal favors for him like forging a birth certificate for Eleven
What the fuck was this about? It's like two different endings to the season were mashed together and nothing made sense. I thought the feds were badly written in the first season, but this shit takes the cake.

Hi reddlt

you forgot billy in good tier

Of course it's not Dustin, he's not worst boy like Mike.

That's not Will

this

i enjoy the show, but fuck its overrated

>I have lower standards
You sure showed him.

Season 1 = 9/10
Season 2 = 8/10

OFFICIAL BEST COUPLES POWERRANKING
1. Nancy + Jonathan
2. Joyce + Bob(Rip)
3. Mike + Eleven
4. Lucas + Max
5. Joyce + Hopper
6. Steve + Dustin
7. Billy + Mrs. Dyers

upside down world u and i girl

Does it surprise you that episode 7 was the only episode directed by a female?

Will became best boy out of the 4 boys, literally irrefutable.

The second Bob is Billy

He's currently the only scientist of Hawkins left alive and the government's best shot at understanding the Upside Down.
What I don't understand is why they did leave Eleven and the rest of the kids alone, like shit, they should be locked up and relocated.

>1. Stickgirl + Creepazoid

kek no

>1. Nancy + Jonathan

stopped reading there

Steve gets punched multiple times in the head and then within an hour he is out and leading a bunch of kids on a suicide mission.

How based can one guy be?

this is 100 percent correct
best couple is steve + bat with nails

>4. Lucas + Max
>6. Steve + Dustin
switch

>OFFICIAL BEST COUPLES POWERRANKING
>1. Nancy + Jonathan
Lmao

Am I the only one who got angry with all the short flashbacks they had? Like, whenever someone's life was at stake or they had to do a difficult decision, they cut in some of the previously happened stuff.

Do they think i am stupid and cannot for the life of me follow the plot of an episode? Or do they themselves think that their show is absolut garbage in portraying characters emotions that they have to guide me through the thought process of the characters?

also
>got hit by a fucking ceramic plate in the head and it broke

nigga's chin is golovkin tier

Holy shit fucking faggot fuck off with your retarded opinion
I actually kinda agree

God tier: Hopper, Mike, El
Top tier: Dustin, Steve, Bob, Joyce
mah tier: the rest

>Sup Forums posters season 1
>REEEEE WHY DIDN'T SHE GET WITH JONATHAN IN THE END
>Sup Forums postrs season 2
>FUCK NANCY SLUT

Nah Nancy and Jonathan best couple only autist Sup Forumstards who didn't watch this series until a week ago hate it

>yfw during the ending ball you remember you're KV

Yes Nancy should be with Jon over Steve, but that doesn't make them the best couple. Especially not in S2 where Nancy is annoying in her quest to bring down the evil government.

He was literally there only to deliver the "I TURNED MYSELF INTO THE DEMOGORGAN MIKEEEEE! I'M DEMOGORGAN WILL!!!"
he has no personality at all other than that

Yes, it was obnoxiously bad. Literally shit that happened 10 minutes ago was getting shoved back in our faces as flashbacks.

Yeah but that was before Steve became best boy and Nancy became shit tier

This scene and him breaking down at Hopper got me the most emotional

I never wanted her to get with Jonathan. Steve deserved her more.

But it turns out she didn't deserve Steve.

He probably lied about what actually went down

yup

Looks like that meme dog

>season 1: Reddit the Series
>season 2: Reddit the Series
I fixed your shit rating

Anyone else feel like they just wrote the exact same plot for season 2 that season 1 had? It was barely any different with except for just a new monster. Also Max was the most pointless character. She didn't do anything or even add to the story.

Anyone else loose their shit over this guy? Why was he so interested in getting 15 year olds to fuck?

"How'd you like the pull-out" Lost my fucking shit.

Nancy and Steve weren't right for each other from the get go. She was lying to herself for being with Steve in the beginning anyway. Steve is a good character but so is Nancy just because Nancy chose someone else over Based Steve doesn't make her a bad character or person

He didn't have to lie, that reporter lied for him by making it seem like it was just leaked chemicals that killed Barb. The government was happy with taking the wrap for it and getting the hell out of there because it didn't reveal anything about the Upside Down.

Character interactions were much different but it followed the same design.

Her cheating on Steve makes her a bad character

>"How'd you like the pull-out"
lost my sides

It doesn't matter who it was directed by, the script was shit either way.

Nah I mean the scientist probably lied to the government about what went down which is why they don't know about 11

Nancy is a skeletal slut, she can never be one half of the best shipping for this reason alone.

Find your "shit" and kindly take it back to Å—eddit with you.

>cheating on steve
You realize they basically broke up in that scene where she couldn't tell him she loved him right?
I feel bad for virgins like you. Nancy is a good character and Her being with Jonathan makes sense

A good director can work wonders with a shit script. What does matter is that the director was a female with a "strong independent woman" agenda, and it completely derailed the show.

They had a fight. That wasn't a break up till they acknowledge it was a break up. Still it was a shitty thing to do.

>I feel bad for virgins like you.
Come on, you gotta compensate better than that.

>What does matter
Dude it doesn't fucking matter anymore. Season 3 is most likely going to heavily feature poo&crew so we're already fucked.

>"You're just not nimble enough,"
>"You'll get there one day, but until then Princess Daphne is still mine."

woaah

it made sense to me, considering it's thanks to owens and el that they contained an outbreak of at least 30 hyperlethal extraterrestrial creatures to their own lab and were able to pass the whole incident off as a chemical leak.
El especially, considering she literally closed the gate and stopped(in their eyes, audience knows it only delayed) an apocalypse.

I'm okay with giving S1 a 6/10. But no way S2 gets to be so close to S1. If S1 is 6/10, S2 is at least 4/10.

> marxism at its finest

>NOBODY LEAVES MY HOUSE WITHOUT SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE

When both people realize theres no love then it's a breakup. Nancy didn't love Steve, she basically said it all during the party and realized it when she couldn't confess behind the gym. Steve realized it was pretty much over when she couldn't either. Why do you think he tried to do a whole make up thing in episode 6 with the flowers? They basically broke up without flat out saying so and they both know it.

Regardless of how it went down, Her and Steve weren't right for each other from Episode 1 of season 1 and it was pretty clear the way things were going to go. This doesn't make Nancy a bad person or a bad character. I love Steve he is one of my favorite characters, but I don't let my bias and favoritism towards him cloud my judgement of the story and other characters. Nancy + Jonathan makes sense.

Maybe cause he helped averted what was literally Doomsday and the worst that happened was it got leaked as a chemical leak?

why do people like Billy? I thought he was forced and unexplored.

>Joyce
lmao

Hes an angst closeted homo

It was easy to be sympathetic with Jonathan in season 1 because he was actually involved in events and had some motivations.

This season he did fuck all and just experienced some random events as Nancy's coattailer. Got together with Nancy, met the conspiracy dude, etc.

It just felt forced and empty - they simply abandoned the love triangle (the source of conflict) and didn't really replace it with anything except "justice for barb".

Compare this to any of the other relationships - which all have some kind of tension or interesting dynamics between characters.

>will the kids accept Joyce and Bob?
>will Bob's romantic advances cause Joyce problems at work?
>is Joyce putting Bob's life at risk by letting him into the family?

>Mike is sulky and obsessive about Eleven and constantly lashes out because of his unresolved feelings
>Eleven is jealous that Max can talk to Mike but she is not allowed

>Lucas/Dustin/Max love triangle
>Billy's racism toward Lucas

>Joyce and Hopper have been through a lot of traumatic shit together, will they take refuge in each other?

>Will Billy fuck Nancy and Mike's mom?

Regardless of whether you think it is a break up or not, not making it clear to Steve and then fucking some cokehead one day after your breakup isn't what good people do.

>women
>good people
pick one

why is Mike so high rated? I mean, I get it, he's a good friend and all, but should he be at Got tier?

Agreed, steve was the best

he's balls to the walls

>break up
Nah man, Steve showed back up at her place with flowers and everything to apologize.

It's because Mike had very little scenes and the scenes he did have were important or actually good in terms of acting. Like in beginning of e9 which feels like one of the only moments he was in and it's one of the better ones in the show.

He's nihilistic, intelligent, and has a wicked sense of humor.

He's clearly a sociopath.

couples go on "breaks" where they aren't necessarily too far gone, but they aren't together and it's not considered cheating. he was asking her to take him back

This is why you're a beta dude.

Not really, just overly concerned for max's safety.

Yeah, for a moment there I thought he actually was into Steve. Also, he's a closeted racist against Lucas? That was vaguely ambiguous

He's a complex character tbqh. His anger makes sense. I wouldn't want him to be an official member of the D&D party though.

Official Character Classes
Mike = Dungeon Master (Or Paladin I think is what he said he was)
Lucas = Ranger
Will = Wizard
Dustin = Bard
Eleven = Mage

Now the new players need classes
Max = Zoomer (self proclaimed)
Steve = Warrior (+4 dmg against demigorgan nailbat)
Nancy = Archer (Good with ranged weapons as is evident in season 1 when she had good aim with pistol)

What would Jonathan be? He hasn't really had anything that defines him yet. Probably the closest thing would be Thief?

I think the both deserved a whole episode about them. I felt like they were rushed into the group without further a do. Episode 7 and the 11 flashback episode could easily be Max and Billy episode.

What's the difference between Wizard and Mage?

also was this bard/ranger/wizard thing confirmed in S1? I completely forgot.

I was pretty final with the times I've broken up with girls, just because I'm aware of a concept and informing you of it doesn't mean I've done it.
Did you never attend high school? that shit happens constantly.

"breaks" are bullshit dude. If someone ever tells you they want a break just break up with them right then and save yourself the trouble that's coming down the line.

I'm pretty sure his photography will serve a purpose later on.

Jonathan already proved he was better than Steve when he BTFO of him in season 1. Nancy knows who the real alpha is. You projecting your beta tendencies isn't going to change that

What the fuck is a Zoomer? That's not a D&D class, it's not anything.