Alexander the Great

Why is there no good movies about this glorious motherfucker

Any good documentries you guys know of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTEQf1d9Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=9CD6z9y1RPk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porus_(TV_series)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alexander Revisited is great. Avoid theatrical though.

His life would do best as a Rome styled series though.

Isn't that Colin Farrel? that seems like woeful miscasting

>mfw you can't handle the Farrell

>that chad rise

I like Colin Farrell but does this really look like a guy who had the force of personality to keep a whole army of different nations under one banner though?

youtube.com/watch?v=1oTEQf1d9Iw

best Iron Maiden album

mine is seventh son, but this is a close favorite

Why won't they play it live bros?

Doesn't it have something to do with autsists getting triggered by "he's not Greek he's macedonian"thing

Can someone explain that to me isn't Macedonia in Greece?

Macedonia havent existed for 2000 years, but hes, it was hellenic.
The region of Macedonia today is a part of Greece, Bulgaria and Fyrom.
Fyrom had nothing to do with ancient Macedonia, they are Bulgarians who got brainwashed by Yugoslavian government for the last 50 hears and are larping as ""Macedonians"" today.

So Macedonia is part of Greece now but wasn't back then? Sorry had trouble understanding the first part of your post

>they are Bulgarians
KEK, we are not filthy turkic bulgarians, we are Slavs that settled there before there was any mention of that filthy nomadic bulgar mongols.

but it is true, we are not hellenic, we settled in the region long after alexander the great and the greeks, in the time of the byzantine empire, around 5th century BC.

More like Macedon'tians amirite guys

fyromians are quite literally genetically and culturally Bulgarian
>we are slavs
you really arent, you are a clusterfuck as everyone in that region, roleplaying as a slav.
You are swarthy and look like turks/albanians/greeks
The geographic region, yes

greek here, you literally are Bulgarians who got raped by albanians, you delusional retards

Most of the ancient Macedon Kingdom was located where modern-day Greece is now; region is still called Macedonia (greek) too.
I guess the ancient kingdom had expanded as north as Macedonia (country) is nowadays, but all the important places (like Pella) are in modern-day Greece.

alexander looks like justin trudeau

Modern Greece is actually where Macedonia was plus Alexander was tutored by Aristotle modern day Macedonians are larping fags who arrived way after Alexander and are trying to leech

the worst part isvampire voice angelina jolie, and the way they skipped over egypt completely went to babylon.

it gets solid halfway through.

elephant horse scene was epic as fuck

you are literally the least slavic balkan nation, you shqiptar mutt

Third most kino Maiden song after Hallowed by the name and Rime of the ancient Mariner

>unironically listening to Iron Maiden'
wew

>being a contrarian

>being a faggot

>dadrock

How did they even come to call themselves "Macedonians" when they aren't? I think they even have streets named after Alexander for some reason. Are they that delusional?

And so the posturing Sup Forums hipster exposes himself

Alexander was so long ago why do people care if nuMacedonians take pride in him

I think he's a cool dude too and I'm an ausfag

yes

This. I always thought the story of how Alexander was pronounced the son of a God was cool, along with how he conquered Egypt. Although I'm sure they could've only fit so much in one movie.

>why do people care if nuMacedonians take pride in him

It's historical revisionism claiming he wasn't Greek. It's stealing, pure and simple. The world is stupid enough to believe anything, even if it can be easily refuted and proven false.

The whole thing is stupid, but that's the Balkans for ya.

The Ausfag equivalent would be if Abos created a new country in Australia and called it England.

because they are literally a country that never existed until 20 years ago like kosovo and they steal all of their neighbors history because they have non - they makes tatues of Bulgarian Tsars but claim they arent Bulgarians, they claim Greek rulers like Alexander and Justinian, they claim Serbian natioanl heroes and rulers.They even claim albanian nationals like Mother Theresa, lmao
they are iterally the biggest joke of a coutnry in whole of europe-they are poorer than some african countries and regardless recently spend billions to build thousand kitsch statues of foreign national heroes in their downtown made of plastic and cardboard.
They are so cucekd that we are vetoing their name and they literally cant call themselves macedonians but "Fyrom", lmao

Trips of truth

>looking at alexander docs on youtube
>checking comments section
>every top comment is calling nu macedonians slavs

kek

heres the one im watching if anyone is interested

youtube.com/watch?v=9CD6z9y1RPk

Either make a 3-4 hour epic or don't at all.

>all those fucking poo in loo comments
>Alexander was beaten by India
>then why didnt he dare to invade the great magadha empire,,may be peed in his pants
>he is not a great you forgotten your Indian king Chandragoptamoreya was a great because he defeated the Alexander

alexander was most likely not R1a but Ev13

Indians WERE great tb h

what went so horribly wrong tho?
from one of the most civilized, spiritual and richest empires in history to street shitting Pajeets that throw their dead in the same river where they take baths

>Indians WERE great tb h
t. Pajeet

dont see how thats relevant to my post

they've always been disgusting street shitting pajeets, they just forgot to develop plumbing like the rest of the non-african world did decades ago

Holy shit you're insecure.

Any movie with Colin Feral is gonna suck

>having historical knowledge makes you a pajeet
neck yourself, cringy Sup Forumseddit refugee

You literally posted a R1a map calling macedonians shqiptar mutts

read the post i was responding to, dumbo

>Alexander was beaten by Indians, they had 4000 elephants and Alexander was scared of them and backed away
>Alexander was Macedonian not Greek although he spoke Greek raced in the Olympics which was only for Greeks.
>Alexander was Albanian his name means some vague thing in Albanian if you twist the words enough.
>Greeks had slaves Persians did not, Greeks were the uncivillised in the situation
>(insert mongol name) khan was better than Alexander he conquered more land and his empire lasted longer

What the fuck is going on with Alexander?

You can tell that only angsty teens use this term, because they're still in the phase where liking the same thing as their dad is a bad thing.

yeah thats fair enough

>if you twist the words enough
this is what Alboshits believe

Greek Armenian and Albanian were one language 4000 years ago. 2000 years ago the differences between greek/macedonian/albanian would not have been as pronounced as today

There was not an Albanian language or identity 2000 years ago. Not even 1000 years ago.

Someone post the webm of Rosario Dawson's glorious tits.

>not having parents with shit pleb taste.

You're a fucking idiot if you think that. The Gheg Tosk dialectal split is constituted at least since the times of the roman empire.

Your ignorance of reality is not reality

Greek 4000 years ago or Linear A/B was hieroglyphics and had no relation with modern or ancient Greek. Ancient Greek came from trading with Phoenicians 2800 years ago. Modern Greek is pretty much modernized ancient Greek.
Albania didn't exist for a long time.
Armenia had no relations with Greece until the Byzantine empire.

>You are swarthy and look like turks/albanians/greeks
that's bulgarians bro, also those that live in macedonia "bugaromans", VRMO niggers

actual macedonians are slavic

You're not Alexander

Most Southern Slavs are only 30-40% Slavic

lol no, they are way whtier than you

you are so fucking deluded, lmao

>slavic
>genes

bro slavs are determined by cultural and linguistic origin, not by genes. if you take genes into account everyone that wasn't raped by asian steppe mongols with R1a isn't a slav. while everyone that is a pure original I2a1 european like south-slavs (serbs and croats, not bulgarians though) isn't. it is just retardness of the common white-nigger from the steppes. if you go by genetics, serbs and croats are more slavic than russkies and poles combined, since they are original europeans and not asian steppe niggers.

>proud to be slav
kek

wrong

This post is so fucking retarded its not even funny, holy shit

>proto-european balkan shitskin tribes are now slavs
you are so fucking dumb, holy shit

>FYROM larping again
lmao, like clockwork. How does it feel to have no national identity?

>serbs and croats are more slavic than russkies and poles combined
so this...is the power...of the real slav ubermensch...woah

>this is your average fyromian
i dont think more delusional peopel exist on earth

>serbs and croats are more slavic than russkies and poles combined
you wish, shitskins

>slavs are determined by cultural and linguistic origin
but your culture is larping as ancient greeks, while speaking Bulgarian language and using their alphabet, you literally dont have your own culture

Fyromians on suicide watch because Big Daddy Bulgaria doesn't want their albanian ridden rocky wastelands anymore

Their clay is shit to be honest, but Bulgarians could annex them for the manpower, for the next times the Balkan nations decide its prank time, and go ham.

Their lands were the least fertile in the former buglarian empire. And let's be honest here, who the fuck would annex a "nation" of brainwashed morons. You can't even use them for forced labor because they're still subhuman lazy balkan-niggers. If the serbs and greeks want them, I'd have no problem with it.

east slavs are asians bro, nothing european about them. mongol rape babies

why would they bother annexing a country poorer than serbia with 40% muslim population?
fuck vardarska, we should just continue cucking them out of their name and use them for cheap dentists

you do know that slavs come from asia, right, you dumb fuck?
so, which is it, you are firstly claimin that you are really slavic, than you are claiming that you are proto-european

how fucking deluded are you?

Most are fine, just the Serb-rape babies suck, they are the most vocal ones though and were propped up as an elite during communism.

I doubt the greeks would want them they have enough albos already, and they have to keep face because they are in eu and they need them.

Serbians could do the job like kosovo, buts its too much of a hassle for those shitty poor lands.

>slavs come from asia, right
Not right at all

Lol are you saying slavs are european right now?

>Alexander please we've been at war for 11 fucking years can we go home already
>fine fine
>conquers shit on the way back

kek

slavs are about as european as meddits and thracians, so yes

Unless you wanna go even farther back and call everyone mesopotamian and african

>Marches through a desert to prove he is better than Cyrus and the Macedonian veterans die like flies.

I am saying being wrong is a recurring theme in your life.

it is, you dumb fuck

>they are making a tv show about Porus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porus_(TV_series)

Thracians have been living in Thrace centuries before the peloponisian war what the fuck are you talking about.

>4000 years of living in europe still isn't enough to call someone european

okay

This. Dude can't act for shit and looks subhuman.

You honestly think the notion of todys europe as a geographical location was the same as back then?

>thread on Sup Forums turned into /balk/

Blame the brainwashed subhumans from FYROM.

/his/ cancer is spilling everywhere, its terrible

He didnt exist

>It's a butthurt Greek episode

do you even have television in fyrom, you fucking third wolrder, why the fuck are you on this board?

I'm not Greek