Long Gone Gulch

Does this thing have a fanbase hare yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ck-draws-stuff.deviantart.com/gallery/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Callingbull-Burnham
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Native girl of GTFO

bw and rawhide have already come and gone as waifu for many an user

Didn't even know she existed.

Meant LGG in general but she deserves one too.

Well I wouldn't say gone. More like waiting for some updates.

>Fanbase for something that doesn't exist yet

No.

She is a piece of fiction, she will never actually exist.

I'm curious what else the creators worked on

Stop trying to get your lame crowdfunding show popular with waifus.

#rewd

>hare

Me

When is this coming out

I hate waiting for stuff

Artist who drew that?

She was better when she was still Buffalo Wing
>tfw no IRL native girls will ever hold a candle up to Buffalo Wing, let alone be even remotely decent people

I know right? but apparently making puns isnt PC anymore

not sure user, sorry, have some more

Some quick googling comes up with
ck-draws-stuff.deviantart.com/gallery/

Where the hell have you been looking? I have seen plenty of them.

I want to draw this bun, but I don't just wanna ape the reference picture. But God, I cannot wrap my head around how I'd draw her face from any angle other than the side without it looking really weird.

Rabbit faces are such a nightmare to draw in cartoons.

Wait nevermind I see what you mean, user it is sad to say but no human person is going to be up to the same standard as a cartoon character.

Wait, what happened?

DAAAMN nice find

Her original name in the trailer was buffalo wing and she had more pronounced warpaint, like a mask.

Tumblr bitched and the creators listens, so now she just has red eye shadow and her name is BW.

Nigga, I live in Alberta, Listerine drinkers are all over the place here and none of them are even remotely attractive.

Asking again

>Tumblr bitched
I love how everyone just caves into that bullshit. The best was the shitstorm over the overwatch skin and then an actual tribe member chimes in and tells everyone to shut the fuck up because their culture is literally dying and that any "appropriation" would be appreciated to help keep it alive

Do you have a comparison pic of how she looked before and after?

So do I and I found plenty of attractive natives.

but im not motivated enough to be a fan

>You culture has basically been completely stamped out and is clinging on by a pinky
>Someone comes along to grab it's hand and try to pull it back up, only to have tumblr shoulder chuck him before he can get a hold and starting retardly clapping while screaming "I'm helping!" over and over
Man I love the levels of retardation we're seeing these days, it never fails to make me smile.

Where you finding this mythical Pocahontas bitches? Sure as fuck can't be Edmonton.

>Stabbington
Well there is your problem user, all of the ugly bastards and bitches live there. I mean come on Miss Universe 2015 is a Native born and raised in Alberta.

>Miss Universe 2015
Uhhh, user... That's a Filipino

Honestly mistake, they have similar characteristics, usually the best way to differentiate them is to look at their right hand, brown paper bag means Indian.

pencil erasers for nipples

So she went from pandabear makeup to slut makeup.

What the hell are you talking about? What makes you thinks she is Filipino?

too late

>Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach[2] (born 24 September 1989[3]) formerly known in the Philippine entertainment and modeling industry as Pia Romero,[4][5][6] is a German-Filipino actress, TV host, model and beauty queen who was crowned Miss Universe 2015 on 20 December 2015

Oh sorry my mistake I meant Mrs. Universe 2015 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashley_Callingbull-Burnham

An attractive listerine drinker, now I've truly seen everything.

Have you been living under a rock or are just very selective with where you go as far as life/websites go? You can find tons of attractive people of every group.

>NEW

I dunno, I've just never come across attractive redniggers in real life, every single one I've seen has been some ancient hag or really trashy fatass from the ghetto, 90% of them obvious alcoholics or junkies...

Though now that I think about maybe I have seen more attractive Listerine's than I thought and just always assumed they were Thai/Filipino or Mexicans. I mean this girl looks almost Latina to me.

And that's perfectly fine. Slut makeup that sort of resembles warpaint is almost as good as warpaint.

My experience has been the opposite, most of the Natives I meet are people that are working and do not have substance abuse problems. Then again Natives do tend to get hit very hard every easily when there are major shifts in the job market. Lot of them go for hands on type of work such as becoming tradesman or artists, those lines of work can be feast or famine so I can see why the employment rates are like a rollercoaster.

My main issue is the name change, it pretty much shows the creators have absolutely no backbone and cave at the slightest thing.

Panda makeup resembles it even better, still I do see why they made the change.

I might be missing something, why was her name changed? What was wrong with Buffalo Wing? It's a fine name for a native American. Is there some pun I don't get?

they're animation guildcucks. they have to do everything the guild says or their shit gets caved on by the media. or the guildfags will use their influence to make sure their show doesn't get any views on the websites they are using.

>none of the other new character sheets have been uploaded yet

Fine, let me.

Mummy a cute

okay, I get that, but what was the problem with the name Buffalo Wing?

Worked in security for a few months, all but one of the arrests we got was a native, so that tended to paint a pretty picture of them in my head.
Also the fact that all 12 grades of social studies was pretty much "you should all feel ashamed to be white, look at how much better these poor natives are compared to you, residential schools are literally your fault!" tends to do the exact opposite of what the school system wants and makes you a bit racist.

>What was wrong with Buffalo Wing?
Tumblr cried racism

Not sure if serious, but a Buffalo Wing is a kind of food, and I'm sure tumblr thought it would be "problematic" since those tribe names are supposed to be sacred or some shit.

it might trigger feminists

>Tumblr cried racism

I just don't understand how that name is racist. She's a native American. Buffalo Wing would be a legit native American name.

>I just don't understand how that name is racist
We're talking about tumblr here, they'll grasp at any possible straw they can just so they can bitch and moan.

if only that person was there for ki, we lost Thunders classic skin because people were bitching about his old look

I worked at a liquor store and all of but one of the robberies were done by white guys. I think the schooling part has to do with overcompensation. Lot of fucked up things did happen in Canadian history and for the longest time it was swept under the rug and ignored. Used to be this narrative of 'Canada is the country with clean hands' which wasn't true at all. These days instead of saying 'yea messed up things happened' people crank it up to 11. I could see where you are coming from though, I don't expect to change your worldview but I just feel like letting you know there are very good, thriving native communities out there, including Alberta.

These places are chock full of good people but the media doesn't really help. For example, during the last major forest fire last summer there was a town that was evacuated and the people wound up in a native community. Well there was an outpouring of charity and goodwill in the form of volunteers and donations. When the media came to do a story or two they didn't care about that. They wanted to make it all about one isolated incident where a guy got drunk and started a fistfight, so they were told to gtfo.

>I just happened to have personal experiences that confirmed my biased views of another race, believe me!
no different from a tumblrtard

I know it feels good to post things like that user but, please try to resist the urge since you will only make him dig in his heels and double down.

>tfw bought a poncho and sombrero in Mexico for shits and giggles
>tfw wore the whole nine yards, old fashion peasant shirt, poncho with sash, hat, even had a mustache, just for fun
>tfw any Mexican who actually saw it was just shitting themselves laughing, they just thought it looked hilarious
Only middle class white folk on tumblr actually give a shit about cultural appropriation.

have fun in native studies! faggot

at least these are original

So are they aiming for a TV PG rating or what?

I hope Moth man gets to at LEAST be a minor character with a few lines rather than just being completely a silent background character.

Looks dope

mummy is weirdly attractive

Snag looks like what happens when the gene-spliced spawn of Rick Sanchez and Jackknife grows up watching grease

I kinda get a Murdoc vibe from him honestly, especially from his animation test.

Hello, several of my fetishes. If only she had glasses.

I hope he's totally silent, but very expressive.

I get the mayor is a jackalope but what is she? a goat rabbit?

You like girls without hands?

Different kinda jackalope. He's got the pronghorn antlers, she's got the mountain goat horns.

He should be a really interesting background element, like an easter egg almost. Every episode, you see him doing something weird and creepy in the corner

Holy shit, I love Whacked. I know it's not the best game, but I think it's a lot of fun.

Can't wait for Long Gone Gulch, love everything about it.

Soon™