What's your favourite MCU flick? Is it the one with the forgettable music and shit cinematography? Lol

What's your favourite MCU flick? Is it the one with the forgettable music and shit cinematography? Lol.

Can you predict the Spiderman: Home-coming plot?

>What's your favourite MCU flick?
Guardians of the Galaxy, like any sane individual.

>The DCEU Formula
>Crashing this movie
>With no survivors
Can you predict the Flash plot? Oh, right, it doesn't even have a plot anymore.

Wow they really all are the same

Dance off bro!!! Honestly GotG gets worse everytime i watch it

>all this deflection
>m-muh movies
No one was talking about DCEU u cuck

wtf, I hate MCU now j/k, I always hated them

this is funny because Doctor Strange is literally the same movie, and they're setting up the sequel to be Mordo, which follows the EXACT SAME PATTERN

>Dance off bro!!!
Man, you people latched onto that scene like a fucking virus.

I finally watched this late last year and I don't understand why everyone says it's such a unique and excellent Marvel movie. Felt pretty formulaic but just had a few more fun characters.

Wait this doesn't apply to Ant Man or Guardians of the Galaxy. I didn't see Doctor Strange

It is

>stop pointing out the stupidest scene in the movie

>I don't understand why everyone says it's such a unique and excellent Marvel movie. Felt pretty formulaic but just had a few more fun characters.
It's an excellent MARVEL movie because Marvel movies tend to have the same dry, connect-the-dots plots with next to nothing to really engage the audience other than Whedon-esque quips to add some """"comedy"""" to the otherwise blandly serious story.

Guardians of the Galaxy had all of that, but because the property wasn't as well known as Iron Man or Captain America they were given the opportunity to have some more fun with it and actually pull off having some goofy, fun characters. It also helped that the cast seemed to genuinely have fun with the movie, as opposed to Robert Downey "I'm just here for my check" Jr.

>stop pointing out the stupidest scene in the movie
I'm less defending the scene and more pointing out the fact that every time GotG gets brought up the only criticism you people seem to have is "DANCE OFF BRO", like you think the entire movie is based on that single scene.

Winter Soldier, not really sure why.
maybe it was the first MCU movie that didn't scream "hey kids being a superhero is fun and everyone loves you"

well it is literally the resolution of the plot and its retarded and comes out of literally nowhere. It hurts me to watch it.

this

>What's your favourite MCU flick? Is it the one with the forgettable music and shit cinematography? Lol.

Yep.

What's your favorite film? Is it the one with actors and a story? lol

Can you predict the plot of every upcoming film ever?

you're missing a Thor movie

Was just about to post this.
Literally every good story since the Golden Age of Greece has used this formula. What next, you're going to rail against the three-act structure?

>GotG gets worse everytime i watch it
I liked it and only saw it once.
You people are obsessed.

It's literally not but you're free to keep thinking that

See, I'm glad movie talk is allowed on Sup Forums. Spitballing ideas and marking out over details, that's fun.
When all you can do is shitpost about cinemafuckingtography; yeah, nah. You should probably fuck off to Sup Forums. If I gave a shit, I'd be there too.
Apocalypse was last year's one true capekino btw

The star wars movies (1-6) were about the heros journey for anakin, and those movies were VASTLY different from marvel capeshit films. So dont blame the heros journey on marvels shitty plots

You could literally fit them perfectly into OP's oh so clever collage.

I have issues with the MCU, but the plot structure isn't one of them.

I PREFER THE FIVE ACT STRUCTURE REEEEEE

This thread is bait, so congrats on getting it rolling.

Like you I wish DC movies were decent, but they're not. Attacking the opposing and more successful franchise doesn't change that.

I'm not "blaming" the Hero's journey, I exaggerated OP's brain dead retarded """""""""argument""""""" to fit all possible films in the history of time and used that generalization to prove how weak his points are.

I agree. My main issue with the MCU movies is that they are so forgettable, generally weak villains and music, I won't deny any of those criticisms...but someone saying

> shit cinematography
...really? Let me end this argument once and for all

good cinematography is the capeshit equivalent to a Triple A game clamoring good graphics.

You guys aren't taking the news that Ben Affleck is no longer attached to direct that Batman movie well, are you?

>Honestly GotG gets worse everytime i watch it

Your taste got worse everytime you watch it?

Guardians is fucking horrible.

We speak of that one.

Um, okay? It doesn't apply to doctor strange.

Nice try tho

Batman v Superman :^)