Will there be a CW justice league special this fall? Who should make up the team?

Will there be a CW justice league special this fall? Who should make up the team?

The Flash, Supergirl, and Green Arrow of course, but what about the other four members. Let's keep it to seven.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-cw-warner-bros-dc-the-flash-arrow-1201646970/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Atom deserves a spot.

>The Flash
>Green Arrow
>Supergirl
>The Atom
>Firestorm
>Vixen
>Martian Manhunter

MARTIAN MANHUNTER

The Atom, the new black canary, Martian Manhunter and Killer Frost

You mean a big teamup like they had before Christmas? The exact same makeup as last time, unless they've added a new show before then.

I'd like to see an Arrow-Supergirl crossover without The Flash.

WonderBat is dead, user, stop trying to make WonderBat happen again.

>Constantine appears in the crossover to help promote the animated show on CW Seed
Please oh please.

Another crossover where Supergirls connecting episode is only relevant for the last five minutes so there is really no need to watch Supergirl?

Which vixen?

Trust me, we'd rather flash stay away from the other shows too, so busy being garbage that it will never happen.

Grant Gustin is cute

I want the first public Justice League event to be a global Starro invasion.

With 5 heroes being the last ones left to fend off against a world controlled by smaller starro's on their faces.

In my mind its the classic 5. Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and Aquaman.

Hal's been teased, and is theoretically off world right now. Arthur was teased in a deleted scene from season 1 flash, so his status is in limbo. No idea if they've teased Diana yet on Arrowverse earth. And J'onn might not be on that earth either...

Then it ends with all the heroes who were affected coming together and a larger league being established...using the Star Labs central city air hangar/hall.

Has Batman ever been teased? I know Superman exists.

Is The Flash shit now or something?

in supergirl only, but fuck batman, we have arrow

No. And he never will. They can do whatever the fuck they want with superman though, given that he's now a toxic property that no one wants to touch.

Daily reminder that MoS is a good film.

Kind of. I dropped it. It's redoing the same storyline from season 1 and season 2. Also keeps crossing over with shows I don't watch or care for, and apparently theres a fucking retarded musical episode coming out soon so I dropped it at the right time.

lol. I actually like Cavill as supes, but no, it wasn't good.

It was very good though.
By far the best film version Superman's story.

Bloodlines.

And Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Tommy Monaghan.

On Supergirl Earth Batman has been teased. Kara said Clark sometimes works with a Vigilante who has gadgets and demons.

On Arrow-Flash-Legends Earth...well. Harley Quinn was teased without being named in Argus. She can't exist as Harley unless there is a Joker and the Joker has to be a response to the Bat existing in some fashion. The code name Oracle was already said to have been taken when Felicity got the Overwatch callsign.

Both of these things imply that at this point in time that Bats is into the experienced edge of his story cycle, in which the first gen proteges have gone on to their second codenames. Hell, with the League of Assassins existing Talia is probably getting primed to pursue her Leviathan project now that we know she exists and was a child in the 60s. Bruce's adventures on that earth probably started in the mid to late 90's, now this is pure speculation of course.

It's best of the bunch but that's more for actors and less because of the writing as it becomes more and more redudant.

It also has the problem of everyone trying to latch onto its coattails.

They need to stop doing crossovers.

I love the look on Barry's face

>if this bitch keep choking me....

When the colors are unmuted.

>It's redoing the same storyline from season 1 and season 2.

Not really.

meme
We already got that with Donner. MoS is supposed to have a different vibe.

Was the vibe "oppressively dull and drab" or "aggressively boring and brown"?

Why be an obnoxious little bitch?
We both know what I mean.
The color palette of MoS is perfectly fine (more than fine IMO) in relation to the story it is telling.
Donner colors would have clashed.

My favorite scene is when he nonchalantly hops over a truck heading towards a big building and then watches it explode and kill everyone inside and his reaction is simply "....woops".

>Why be an obnoxious little bitch?
Wow, triggered much? We were just talking, it's funny how immediate you are to resort to insults when faced with any kind of criticism.

>The color palette of MoS is perfectly fine (more than fine IMO) in relation to the story it is telling.
And what was the story again? See, it completely slipped my mind because it was just a blur of Christ metaphors, brooding glances and shouting with some DBZ fights peppered in for added spice.

yikes
I tried.

>with some DBZ fights peppered in for added spice.
That didn't even look good at all. They looked and felt like kids in first grade play fighting and acting like they get hit when they pull their head back. You watch that fight, and not even a fucking hair follicle is out of place.

No, you didn't. See
>Why be an obnoxious little bitch?
You predictably decided to act like a cunt because someone disagreed with you.

Kara mentioned that Superman sometimes works with a vigilante from Gotham who uses gadgets, so he exists in her world.

This.

Marvelfag please leave.

I wish I was, then that'd mean I'm enjoying something they're putting out.

Yes. A newspaper from the future says "Queen and Wayne" merger complete but it doesn't matter cause he'd never show up to these shows

>People talking about Superman, Wonderwoman, Batman

Oliver = Green Batman
Kara = Superman substitute
Flash = Greek mythology substitute

The Flash - The Face
Green Arrow - Street-Level Rep
Supergirl - The Bruiser
Martian Manhunter - Cosmic Rep
The Atom - The Brains
Vixen - Magic Rep
Firestorm - The Heart

Switch the Flash and Supergirl

>tfw I only watch Flash
>I have no idea how Barry knows Kara or any or that band of weirdos
>Is that Prison Break guy that Barry fought now a good guy?
>Snart is dead?
>Why is Firestorm a black guy now?

I didn't even bother watching the rest of what happened during the alien invasion.

it was shitty so you didn't miss much besides the flashxkara fight, that was best part of the crossover.

>Update
????
You seem confused as to the source of the cuntery.

Nah

>Why is Firestorm a black guy now?
There was a whole Flash episode that dealt with that, dumb-dumb.

It's cool that the CW created their own DC Trinity.

Oliver representing the human side of crime-fighting, Barry representing the metahuman aspect, and Kara being the being from out of this world.

It's pretty sad that a teen/tween network is doing a better job than all of WB's talent and resources.

Is there any possibility of WildStorm characters being part of CWverse? Because it seems like a waste to not use them. I highly doubt WB will.

Instead of doing Legends, they should've done Birds Of Prey.

That way Thea, Black/White Canary, Huntress, Vixen, Felicity have something they can do, and Oliver can actually be the star of his own show. Plus I'm sure the feminists would love this.

I wouldn't say no to a Birds of Prey show either, especially if it crossed over with Supergirl once or twice.

Oh wow a literal retard.

Aquaman is in the MOVIES, yeah?

CW is on TEE-VEE

Flash, Supergirl, and Green Arrow all get captured along with most of their teams so it's left up to those remaining to band together

White Canary
Martian Manhunter
Kid Flash
Vixen (Mari)
Hawkman
Hawkgirl

>Hawkman
>Hawkgirl
Please don't do this to us.

Hal, Bruce and Diana we're on someone's speed dial at some point, I think.

They were on Earth Two Barry's speed dial.

One can fucking dream.
I really hope we get some closure on what happened after cancellation. They can do whatever after that, I don't care, but I need to know what became of Manny and the rising darkness.

Earth-2 Barry

He also bought his parents a trip to Atlantis

He was on an episode of Arrow. He's getting his own animated series too.

I know. I'm saying I need to know what became of the storyline from the show. What with Manny and Zed and The Rising Darkness. I need some sort of closure for that.

Harry
H.R.
Hell's Wells
Sir Harrison of Wells
Le Mime Qui Est Wells
Bizarro Wells
Wells, but he's an animated gopher

The Just Us League of Wells

I remember Sup Forums talking about how it was just normal people with their names.

Then again, they might be, given that Earth 2 is Earth 3 and vice versa.

Any sign of the Crime Syndicate on Earth 2?

Ah okay. Hopefully. We'll see! Maybe it can bring Dr. Fate into the mix. He has the helmet after all.
The Justice League on Earth Two is what they call the group that gathers for poker night.

No sign of the Crime Syndicate yet.

Zoom's group was probably as close as we'll get
>Zoom
>Black Siren
>Reverb
>Killer Frost
>Deathstorm

user needs to start the Flash TalkBack.

I'd pay money for all of this.

Faggot used a LoT thread and tried to make it a flash thread.

Well legends is better then the flash so it makes since.

Nice bait.

I'd really like to have Wonder Woman and Aquaman appear on the show, with more classic takes than the movies.

You could bring back Adrianne Palicki from that cancelled pilot, but with a non-shit costume.
You could bring back Justin Hartley from the cancelled Aquaman pilot.

Then Martian Manhunter from Supergirl.
And Hal Jordan leading into a Green Lantern spinoff show.

Plus Ollie, Atom and Hawkman.

And there you have a classic Silver Age League (where Superman and Batman only made occasional appearances).

It'd probably only be a once-a-year crossover type deal, of course.

Yes, Joe West called him the psychopath in Gotham.

pls no

when

>Killer Frost

If she were going to be on the Justice League, she would probably use the name Doctor Snow.

They already had Invasion as their first public event. Or at least it didn't seem like the sort of thing that could be covered up but I may have missed a line about mass mindwiping.

It's not. But the Flash is SUBLIME though

At the medal ceremony at the end of Invasion the new President said that while the public couldn't know what they'd all done, the government did.

They are missing a royal person. Geo-Force would be a good add.

At least they cared enough to handwave it, I guess.

Hall of Justice in the back

Is Supergirl any good now? I couldn't get past the first 3 episodes

>Is Supergirl any good now?
Only is you like Feminine dicks.

Second season feels a bit better done, but I don't think I watched since the crossover. Mon-El/Kara is what they've been playing with and it triggers me (not muh OTP) and creeps me out on a meta level (her post-death stand in, Laurel Gand, is related to him and I can't just ignore it for the sake of a show where it's irrelevant).

I've been thinking this as well, but I think part of the problem is that people still don't associate Wildstorm properties with DC unless they're consciously making the effort.

there is no embargo you idiot

variety.com/2015/tv/news/the-cw-warner-bros-dc-the-flash-arrow-1201646970/

>No idea if they've teased Diana yet on Arrowverse earth.

She was kinda teased in early Arrow. But it was more that they were laying the foundation for her show 'Amazon' which The CW had in development at the time.

Dinah references that she's a professor of Greek and medieval mythology and has various artifacts in her possession. It was rumored that that was meant to tie into Amazon.

Its a shame they killed off their Suicide Squad then

I miss Deadshot and Bronze Tiger and Waller

You know Firestorm with a black portion has a longer canon run than all vanilla flavor, right?

They are doing a movie, so no.

the George Lucas episode of Legends was fucking stupid.

Star Trek fan detected.

>They are doing a movie, so no.
I thought the movie was Sirens, which is BoP but with villains. That will not act villanously, obviously. That'd be silly.

Yes

Shit taste.

I forgot all about that.

>Who should make up the team?
There is no need for a team.

This meme again.