When will Nico realise she is lesbian?

When will Nico realise she is lesbian?

More on the lines of being bi. She is attracted to men. Hell, a major arc of hers is not being slut shamed because she was messing around with Chase, Victor and Alex.

But I would agree that she is attracted to women but I'd say that she is still a bit in the closet about it.

All girls experience a bi-curious phase when they are teenagers. Women are just naturally slutty like that

>a bit

Don't you already have a girlfriend, Karolia?

But she loves Nico more.

Kar is one thirsty bitch.

She's a thing I guess. But it feels like every girl for her is a placeholder. Nico is also kinda free. They need to make this happen already

I think it would be hilarious if Nico hooked up with another "implied to have gay thoughts" character: Kate Bishop.

this, bi women are far more common than lesbians. comics need to embrace this more

Shes married

i want the Nico & Not Karolina ship to happen

Your God damn right she is. Power pack slut a homewrecker

wait is she gay now?

She definitely seems like it. Bi, at the very least.

But she is a slut.

Same time Carol will

never

Dude, from like her first appearance she's been horny for affection, from literally any gender. From her kissing like 3 men in the first couple issues, to her kissing Karol when the latter got a girlfriend

When Marvel incorporates them into the MCU.

Meaning never.

I really wish that Karolina had been bisexual, because in all honestly, Xavin is probably bisexual from both gender perspectives and he can only realistically date a bisexual.

>comics need to embrace this more
there are lots of bisexual women in comics

A lot in DC, not a whole lot in Marvel

You do know that the Runaways series is happening on Hulu, right?

Or are you in the "Only the Movies are MCU!" crowd?