Kyrumption?

Kyrumption?

F

F

god damn i miss this show. i rewatch it at least once every couple of years and i even like season 5 no, completely and unironically

Ah, so you're a redditor then.

only westerners go to reddit and i'm a slav

I'm on season 5 at the moment. watching spike kick the shit out of angel for the cup of mountain dew

good episode. they all had some memorable moments that make them worth it for me. the spike-angel dynamic was very good imo, it's rare to see characters have such a complex relationship.

honestly, i can appreciate almost every episode now, except for hell bound.

Spike > Angel

also, I need help guys

Season 5 is widely agreed to be great. It's Season 4 that's the shitty one.

Season 4 up until Jasmine is born (and bar Cordy+Connor) is the best string of episodes in Angel with the possible exception of the Circle of Thorn arc of Season 5

agreed
yea I was literally just typing the same thing. it would've been better to end the season pretty much the same way just up until jasmine is born. killing cordelia, preventing jasmines birth and this being the thing that sets conner off instead of writing her off anyway into a coma and conner going crazy pants because he couldn't feel jasmines love etc.

the season was great but jasmines birth made the ending extremely underwhelming

it is? my only memories of the reception are from years ago when people were hating on it a lot.

i like season 4 too, to be honest. you can tell when it starts breaking down because of the behind the scenes shit, plots being abandoned, etc. but imo a solid 3/4 of the season were incredibly entertaining and had a fantastic doom and gloom atmosphere. and it's really obvious how nonsensical some plot threads were if you're on a binge, but i still give it a pass. i just have a soft spot for this show.

>tfw he's married to alexis bledel

>pretending she still looks like that

She's still hot as hell you enormous faggot

can someone remind me how vampire powers worked in this show?

do vampires get stronger as they get older? or do they just stay the same strength regardless and just get more experience and combat training?

>Circle of the Thorn
How the fuck was it ok for Angel to kill Drogyn to get in?

They maintain the same abilities, but they can train & gain skills.

Season 4 was fucking amazing and meta.
Choosing freedom over happiness... just wow.

what's the difference between an ability and a skill?

Skills are learned, abilities are inherent

I would see an ability as something that one has (super strength) and a skill as something that someone learns (jujitsu).

Has this Drogyn thing been discussed ad nauseum? Is that why I get no response?

Currently watching Angel with my 14 year old (finished Buffy), and reading TWOP recaps after each ep.

Meh, would still like the fist of an angry god.

F