IRL Sup Forums monuments

IRL Sup Forums monuments

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?hylfywl0atqde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gone now, unfortunately

Jim Henson was a Christian Scientist who thought he could pray his pneumonia away.

I can't really call his death a "tragedy" when it was so stupid.

Dare I ask why he has boner?

The Colonel is a DC character now.

I thought he was raised a christian scientist but didn't really believe it as an adult.

He just didn't go to the doc right away because despite not actually being a fundie like his mom he still had a high degree of fear/skepticism of doctors because of how he was raised.

I'd have to look it up though I'm honestly not sure how secular or religious he really was

Would love to go there and watch it.

>Muppets
>Sup Forums
Unless you can produce the alleged post from the proper authority that says puppets are somehow Sup Forums related, you can go right ahead and get that cheap filth off the board.

As a tangent, I always find it amusing when religious fundies have a problem with science. Like, do they not realize that, if god made the universe, then god also made the rules by which it works? Trying to kiss ass don't get you a free pass. The rules still apply to you, dumbass.

1/3

2/3

3/3

They got a Batman statue in Hong Kong.

Art.

The Superman statue in Metropolis, IL.

>other boards are scary, so I'll make Sup Forums my home and post all my favorite shit there, even when it's off-topic
Lame.

Both of those guys have comics.

It was a joke, calm down.

>Godzilla
>not Sup Forums related

Take the stick out bitch nigga

Did Robocop got his well deserved statue? Or did Detroid chimped out like always?

Sadly, I don't think so.

I just wanted an excuse to post that life-size Godzilla statue. And really, if the Muppets can be posted here, surely Godzilla, who has two cartoons and an extensive comic history, can too.

Learn the rules, newfriends.

If it doesn't ORIGINATE as a comic or cartoon, then live action content (and /ck/ mascots) don't belong.

Don't blame me for telling you what the Sup Forums staff decided. I'm just the messenger.

Yeah but you're still the only one who cares. This is like some Barneyfag shit right here.

Barnetyfag?

Protip: Take responsibility for your own actions. Don't go through life deflecting onto others when you break the rules. That's no way to live.

see

Whatever barneyfag, no one cares. Mash the report button or whatever makes you feel better.

Does anyone still have it? I want to save it for future reference.

Keeping this thread alive mainly to rustle certain faggot poster's feathers.

>No one has posted the Cap statue

What happened to it anyway? I heard some people bitched about it for no reason.

>one of the most important and influential comics of all time
>less than 1% of Sup Forums has read it
What does that say about us?

>I heard some people bitched about it for no reason.
People were bitching because it was to celebrate 75 years of Captain America.

616 Cap is from Queens and only MCU Cap is from Brooklyn.

I've been looking for that one for a while now but I can never remember its name.

Harvey is my hero, but i'm just some oldfag

I just wish they would've gone with the classic look rather than the contemporary.

Looks like shit not colored.
It's captain america but he's not wearing the american flag colors.

The monument or the comic?

mediafire.com/?hylfywl0atqde

>Popeye helped the spinach industry to sell so much cans that several canning factories around america have a statue of him

there's a shitload of Popeye character statues in Chester Illinois

>Caring this much about rules
>On Sup Forums
I think reddit is more your speed, bub.

well, the city went bankrupt. so no, sadly we didnt get the statue.

Does anyone still eat canned spinach though?

me

seriously there's a lot of them

me again, i should say youre right, i dont enjoy it, but bigspinach gets my bucks anyways

If you would prefer a board posting on a board without rules, try Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Or perhaps you would prefer that Sup Forums becomes more like them?

even Alice the Goon has one

Several statues from Mônica (most popular Brazilian comic character) were spread over the city of São Paulo, each one decorated by a different artist

>not caring about the rules
I want Sup Forums to leave

see

Desperate Dan and Desperate Dawg in Dundee

No, user, YOU are the newfag.

How triggered women will be if he was released nowadays

Minnie the Minx also in Dundee

Cap was born and raised in Manhattan, not Queens or Brooklyn.

I don't believe you. It's one thing if you disagree with the rules, but the fact that you weren't even AWARE of them indicates that you are quite the newfriend.

Not even the mods follow the rules to the letter.
They've deleted threads that are Sup Forums-related and allow discussion of things that aren't completely Sup Forums related all the time.

Quit trying to get your free hot pockets

We're all perfectly aware of the rules as well as the spirit in which they should be enforced. You have the wrong ideas.

Something similar happened for Charlie Brown.

>We're all perfectly aware of the rules
Yes, NOW you're aware of the rules, after was posted to explain the rules. Before that though, you weren't. You were insisting that there was nothing rule-breaking about your rule-breaking content.

So you learned something new about Sup Forums today. Congratulations, that's an important step on the road for you to stop being a newfriend. You should be proud of this accomplishment, rather than lashing out over your bruised ego. Don't be so lame.

Your bitching about the rules is just as off topic as the life size Godzilla, except they were actually contributing. Stop being a colossal faggot.

refer to

>You were insisting that there was nothing rule-breaking about your rule-breaking content.
No we weren't, nobody gave a shit about the rules because we know the mods are cool with what we were doing. If you have a problem, take it up with them, bitch ass nigga,

Chester is okay by me.

>No we weren't,
Posts like and and and aren't claiming false justifications for posting here?

They thought "it has a comic/cartoon" is enough, but the rules state that it isn't enough. The rules state that your non-comic/cartoon content has to have "originated" in comics/cartoons.

You didn't know the rules, newfriend. Now you do.

But instead of owning up to your mistake, you're issuing endless denials and insults, because ~somehow~ it's never your own fault that you broke the rules, it's always someone else who should take the blame. Come on, grow up. The only person responsible for your actions is you.

It's on a tall wall at the Fresno Fair

This is why we're Sup Forumss cuck

I'm agreeing with you though, I and several others did know the letter of rules, but we're actually familiar with the spirit of the rules, how and why they are actually enforced, which is what actually matters.

Play semantics all you want, nobody cares, we're just enjoying seeing you throw a tantrum. Thread was kinda boring until you showed up.

>no reason
People bitched because it's a moviefag statue. No winged ears or chain mail, and it being in Brooklyn rather than the Lower East Side are a disgrace to kirby.

There's a bunch of Popeye statues out there, some on spinach farms/factories.

Robocop is a testament to how shitty Detroit is, the plot of almost all the movies is that they want to tear the city down and build Delta City in its place.

So I don't think Detroit would give him a statue.

see

Some of use first saw Godzilla in the Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

>WAHHH WHY WON'T YOU LET EVERY BOARD BE Sup Forums!!!
>calls others babies

refer to

And most people see comic characters in live action films, so I can go storytime on Sup Forums right?

Selective enforcement is due to real life. Thanks to work, school, friends, family, sleep and other obligations, Sup Forums goes without moderators and janitors for long periods of time every day.

Until a mod actually announces an exception for Godzilla, all non-comic and non-cartoon aspects of Godzilla don't belong on Sup Forums.

All your nonsense about "spirit" just boils down to
>other boards are scary, so I'll make Sup Forums my home and post all my favorite shit there, even when it's off-topic

Lame.

No u, as you continue to cry about people calling you on your bullshit.

Since removed, but it used to be in front of a county courthouse.

please refer to

If the comic you're posting is relevant to the conversation at hand, yes. If it's a storytime for the sake if a storytime, then no.

Well, Godzilla for the sake of Godzilla doesn't belong on Sup Forums either.

By all means, go ahead and share Godzilla comics or Godzilla cartoons on Sup Forums. But not the rest. Not the live action movies, not the toys, not the t-shirts, not the videogames, not even the statue. You know now that it doesn't belong.

But most people see comic characters in movies first, so it's board related...
See how retarded this sounds

No, U

please see

Chester was the hometown of Segar and apparently Popeye was inspired by a local.

There's a Popeye Museum/Giftshop in an old theater that Segar used to work at before he started drawing the comic.

No u

see

>we're just enjoying seeing you throw a tantrum.
At this point I think it's hard to deny that the biggest baby here is . Everybody else on both sides can actually hold a rational discussion. All they can do is... cry about not being free to post Godzilla.

Im gonna stop because I dont want to get banned but I hope you do

If it originated as a movie or show then yes, it technically belongs on Sup Forums even if it's a comic.

user, I just want to help you