Something is off about Stranger Things' take on the 80s

I can't quite put my finger on it...

Made me kek

the black nuclear family in the show was more unbelievable than anything else in the show tbqh.

>he doesn't know that every group of friends has a black guy that fucks all the others

>river phoenix
>corey feldman
>put my finger on it
OP has no shame
I like that.

haha NIGGERS lmao

It's more a reference to IT, you fucking dumbass

The two white kids look like girls, the fat one looks like a gay spic and the nigger is probably the most confident one of the group. How wrong am I?

Finn Wolfhard is a better actor than the rest

Fat one is white and the other two are boys.

And the back kid IS the most confident

the black kid also gets with the blue eyed white skinned redhead unrequited love of some white character in season 2

The top one has the biggest fanbase outside of the show

It is the Ash Ketchum kid, he is in the wrong decade.

Finn should be in the Breakfast Club remake

lol one has a hat more like dummer brothers amirite?

>Billy is literally Johnny Lawrence

Stranger things features SJW redditor tumblr numale kid faggots

Congrats, you now know what an homage is.

Fucking retard.

maybe that stipud fucking nigger that u can barely see fuckingn litte nignog

I actually like the black kid, he's funny. You guys overreact.

>two kikes
>a nigger
>a retard
LOL

That's because you were not even a zygote in the 80's, 2k fag. The 80's were the Golden Age of Ebony and Ivory shows. There was no hidden agendas. Just blacks and whites teaming up against mafia/gangs/aliens/germans/vietcong. Fuck you and go back to youtube """"""celeb"""""" generals.

Are coalburning roasties exclusively rebelling against a paternal figure?

>OP is unaware of the explosion of black guy/white guy double act movies in the 80s

only guy i liked in the show.

Billy did nothing wrong

Only Will is actually jewish

>an homage

t. an homosexual.

that hairstyle and makeup is like the most out of place shit, shit youd only see ins ome random ass movie looks so fake and unrealistic

Yeah because nobody dresses like a retard in real life, huh?

Stand By Me was set in the 50's though.

Billy's dad did nothing wrong.

i don't care lol

/thread

he's Billy from St. Elmo's Fire you goddamn pleb

Because it's merely a... glib facsimile.

I say that unironically.

The meme is 100% medically accurate for once.

It doesn't suit his character at all. He looks like a Lost Boy rather than a womanizing, muscle car driving, racist chad.

Looking like a huge faggot was fashionable in the 80s, just like it is now.

This race relations in the 80's were much better than they are now. Movies like Beverly Hills Cop were standard fare back then, nowadays people would be treating that film like it's groundbreaking.

That's my point. His character isn't someone who would care about what's in fashion.

>casting grown men as high schoolers

I can help you: you're a fucking Sup Forumstard inbred

Did he had to be a hero again?Press F

Everytime a woman or a black pops up in a netflix show I automatically groan because I cant enjoy it, I cant enjoy that they force diversity by putting a black person in every shot, Or when max feminazid out on the two kids who were asking her to go trick or treating, Its annoying, And also seeing black people with well paying jobs like it was so commonplace in the 80s, Blacks go from no representation to over representation in media, its BS and takes me out of the show because I know they try and force this stuff which is a put off and makes it hard to enjoy any black character. They would have you believe that the population is 50/50.

Not sure if serious
Fuck off if you are.

Not sure if reddit
Kill yourself id you’re