Any good movies about the War of the Northern Aggression or as the Yankee scum call it American Civil War?

Any good movies about the War of the Northern Aggression or as the Yankee scum call it American Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrYlR6RwRCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

southerners are literally niggers

southerners are a cancer and we'd be exploring the stars without them. I can only recommend speculative sci-fi and recommend you kys.

Says the yankee potato nigger fresh off the boat.

nice samefaging also

Fuck you dixie cunt

Yes.
Gods and General, Gettysburg. Amazing films. About 8 hours total.
Also watch The Horse Soldiers, it's not part of the series but it's also pretty good.

>t. Potato fag pretending to be anglo

DO IT AGAIN TECUMSEH SHERMAN

Thanks

>we'll never get another good Civil War epic that doesn't paint the south as pure evil racists and the north as saviors who went to war to help the poor oppressed blacks.

thank g-d

>SLAEV OWNERS ARE INNOCENT!!1 STAETSRIGHTS!
lol go rally around another statue of one of your many losers

Get the torches ready

Yeah it's torched all right Sherman

>Northern Aggression
This is revisionism.

imagine being this much of a faggot contrarian larper

Keaton's the General is my favorite. Gone With the Wind is pretty good too.

not really revisionism, more like different opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=jrYlR6RwRCw

So we made a thoroughfare for freedom and her train,
Sixty miles in latitude, three hundred to the main;
Treason fled before us, for resistance was in vain
While we were marching through Georgia.

>Be the side that actually starts the war with an act of aggression
>"Uuhhhh, its a matter of opinion bro"

Shut up, Cletus.

In the name of the greatest people that have ever trod this earth, I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny,

Reminder the relevant parts of the country view you southerners as a joke

*daughters of the confederacy propaganda intensifies*

The South were the only ones who tried to carry on the revolutionary spirit of the founding fathers, destroying the despotic federal government once it oversteps it's bounds.

Someone please get the Sup Forums and /leftypol/ out of Sup Forums.

Be sure to watch them at one sitting if you can spare an entire day. They were released 10 years apart but nowadays there's no reason not to.

>/leftypol/
you mean normal people who disagree with Sup Forums?

No I mean sociopathic authoritarian lunatics from the other spectrum.

No, I mean schizophrenic leftists who feel the need to bring their identity politics into everything, as well as their right-wing counter parts.

>Not bothering to do any research into the Civil War
>Call other people who have names.
Not even southern by the way. However the secession wasn't an act of war, and idn't start the war. After the south formally seceded they then attempted to establish diplomatic relations with the north, and even offered to pay for all the federal property left behind in the south. The North refused to meet with them and made it publicly known that they would not allow undr any circumstance to let the South secede. fort Sumter was a fort outside a major southern port that the US would not relinquish and kept supplying

The opinion part is simply whether you believe this was the North acting aggressively and putting the south's back against a wall. They had two choices, fight for independence, or give up. If you think people have the right to leave the union peacefully, then the north was being aggressive, if you don't, then the South had n ocause and started the war.

... and when did that happen in this thread exactly?

You retards always find the need to shit up anything that's possible.

The north literally had troops occupying southern territory and refused multiple opportunities to withdraw peacefully

Pretty much the every post that didn't answer OP's question.

yup, that's me. all of us leftist degenerates have a discord server where we coordinate the next place we're going to "shit up anything that's possible"

>answer OP's question
>he doesn't know that "what are some movies about x?" is one of Sup Forums's shitposting thread staples

>Civil War movie
>The Union soldiers are moralists that want to unite all americans
>The Confederate soldiers are evil subhuman rednecks that hate America and only care about muh slaves

>b-b-but Sup Forums

see

A fucking war criminal

why are you telling me to see a post that i wrote? and why do you think that post somehow disproves Sup Forums shitposting?

Considering the South had no legal right to secede, you can consider their act of secession one of aggression by itself and it completely justifies the initial actions of the North who rightfully viewed the Confederacy as not a legitimate nation and simply a band of hooligans who needed to be brought law and order.
There was no "southern territory". The Confederacy was not a legitimate nation and had no valid claims on anything.

The hypocrisy. Yes, it does. Just replace "leftists" with "right-wingers"

You retards are two sides of the same coin you take this stupid bait every damn time and shit up whatever board you are on the automobile board,train,do it yourself etc always the same damn crap.

>you retards are two sides of the same coin
Yes, that's my point.

... are you stupid enough to think i was referring to a real discord server where i coordinate with other leftists and not just making fun of you?

>not just making fun of you
Are you LITERALLY autistic? That is exactly what I'm saying.

yes, you could see it that way, or you could see it that since the constitution never actually approached the subject of secession, and since no legal precedent had been set, then the authority rested with the state to decide if they wanted to secede or not.

Or you could believe that, like when the US revolted, the people have a right to self-determination, and that if people wanted to leave to govern themselves, they had the natural right to do so.

This is what I mean by it's a difference of opinion. If you belive what you said, then yes the South was being aggressive.

Fuck leftists. The only lefty political theories that would work would only work in a small ethnically homogeneous society. Nigger

>leftists from /leftypol/ never shit up any boards because we don't have a discord where we coordinate to take over boards
>b-but Sup Forums is systematically invading other boards, damn right wingers!
Pic related, you

not one of you losers mentioned a movie yet

America had no legal right to secede. There was no American territory. You're all rebels and traitors to your King and the God Who appointed him your rightful ruler.

I did, and another guy also did:

Birth of a Nation even though mostly it’s postwar

>movies

Yea. If i was southern, i'd want to live in a fantasy world too

>people still think the civil war was fought over slaves
Lmao glad to see public schools failing at history again

Authoritarian cuck

very accurate

Oh how I wish I was back home in the old south.

He should have been President

so you're just mad because i'm being a big meanieface to you and making fun of you and not leaving your safe space thread for Sup Forums refugees?
>Sup Forums is systematically invading other boards
nope, never something i said. i know you people are far too stupid to do anything systematically. you all just show up in disorganized clumps that congeal together to circlejerk about things like WAH TEH SOUTH IS TEH GOOD GUYZ TEH NORTH SO MEEN TO US :(((

>monarchism
>authoritarianism

Your federal government currently holds more power oover you than even the absolute monarchs wielded over their subjects at the height of their power.

>in every conversation about the civil war I remember that southernfags lost and all they can do is make excuses for why they got their asses kicked by a bunch of liberal northern pussies

>so you're just mad because i'm being a big meanieface to you and making fun of you and not leaving your safe space thread for Sup Forums refugees?
wew lad, you really ARE autistic if that's what you could grasp from my post. get help.

I dare you to say that in Georgia

I know right it's like wiping your ass with silk.

And back then it didn’t. Your point?

so i guess this is just a regular thing now where you people act like you are too smart to be comprehended by the mere mortals after you've made a dumbass of yourself

>you all just show up in disorganized clumps that congeal together to circlejerk about things
So, you're just mad people who disagree with you are browsing Sup Forums?
Are you sure you're not asking for a safe space, soyboy?

>literally cant stop moving the goalposts and putting words in my mouth
everybody laughs at you people, just remember that

I'm saying that your post where you insist /leftypol/ is not shitting up other boards applies to both right-wingers and left-wingers, retard, but apparently you're too autistic to understand your OWN irony. If anyone here is embarassing themselves, it's you.

black snake moan

Sooooo the south was being aggressive by knowingly breaking a constitutional law that they the south knew about and followed before the succession

They were part of the original America and we're even present during the signing of the constitution, so idk how that wasn't an act of treason. You can post circle about this topic all you want but they knew the rules and broke them.

the northerners of ye olden days would be absolutely disgusted by modern people and probably hang their asses, also they didn't like niggers either, I don't know where everyone thinking yankee soldiers just loved niggers comes from as they treated them just as bad

People laugh more at liberal faggots, trust me.

>putting words in my mouth
That is literally what you said. You are triggered that people with different opinions browse Sup Forums and emit said opinions.

It's not, people have been calling it that since the beginning.

typical southerner thinking right there. the north doesn't care about your bible thumping.

>got their asses kicked
The numbers say otherwise

What I'm saying is back then there was nothing in the constitution that outlined states leaving the union, and in addtion since no state had attempted, no precedence on the subject had been made. Essentially there was no constitutional law that touched on it. So what it comes down to is how do you interpret the constitution on the subject. It wasn't until after the war was settled that the US Supreme Court answered the question.

The South didn't believe thye were violating the constitution because the constitution didn't say they couldn't leave, and the Supreme Court hadn't said a state couldn't leave either

>I'm saying that your post where you insist /leftypol/ is not shitting up other boards applies to both right-wingers and left-wingers
we've been over this already dummy, remember? >i know you people are far too stupid to do anything systematically. you all just show up in disorganized clumps that congeal together to circlejerk about things
>well in MY echo chamber, we laugh at YOU PEOPLE more!
nope, try again

>knowingly breaking a constitutional law
>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[5]

The Constitution doesn't say anything for or against secession or a procedure to do so, so it falls wishing the rights delegated to the states in the 10th Amendment. If anything the Union was overstepping it's legal bounds by interfering

There was no constitutional law. There wasn't anything legal in place regarding secession because the United States was founded by an act of secession. The Civil War was one by the masterful actions of military geniuses, not by courtroom drama.

you're a mess. just like alabama.

>i know you people are far too stupid to do anything systematically. you all just show up in disorganized clumps that congeal together to circlejerk about things
Yes, so what's the problem?

>Considering the South had no legal right to secede

wrong

constitution didn't forbid secession like in catalonia for example

>War of North Aggression
>The South attacked first firing upon Union military bases
hmm

>liberal northern pussies
>an army composed primarily of farmers, loggers, factory-workers and fishermen...
>pussies.

you're not man enough to lick a G.A.R. boot...

>what's wrong with Sup Forumsposting on other boards if it's not a coordinated effort?

>what's wrong with /leftypol/posting on other boards if it's not a coordinated effort?

he's right though, northerners hated niggers
Lincoln wanted to ship them back to africa and hated racemixing

South lost

you're simplifying a complex issue, typical southerner.

fake beard kino

>removing foreign troops from your land is aggression

that's the thing though, there is no such thing as "/leftypol/posting". there's people responding to you dickheads squeezing through the ever-present hole in your containment fence. there's never just threads that are (unironically) making leftist talking points or bringing up politics to shitpost, "/leftypol/posting" is, in reality, people that don't browse Sup Forums at all telling you to fuck off back to the board where your circlejerks belong

>nope, try again
"I am mad that people who I disagree with are showing up in this board - which they have the same right to use as I do - and talking about things, by the way, it is not a systemic invasion so I can't even use that argument against them"
These are your words. You can't deny anything here, because you said this.