So, her whole purpose was to racebait, right? I just don't know who should be more upset over this, whites or blacks

So, her whole purpose was to racebait, right? I just don't know who should be more upset over this, whites or blacks.

She had zero (0) plot relevance. None. Yet on all the posters.

Why was the traitor the only white ape in the movie.

Why was the movie written around a wall scenario that made no sense and led to the most ridiculous ending ever (whole army wiped out by random avalanche) and Ceasar mentioned that walls are crazy and pointless?

Why did they play the American anthem in the movie? When was patriotism ever a big part of the franchise?

>alt-right tears thread #697840698035830

She was supposed to be the relatable one in a group of CG monsters. Ironically, she was the least relatable one of the bunch. Also, propaganda tier race baiting. She completely ignores the death of her father and cries when a MONKEY dies the next day. What the fuck. And don't give me that shit that she was learning how to be human from the apes. That doesn't make any sense.

The biggest question is, why is this shitshow considered a good film. Ape trilogy is all garbage except for the first kino

Yes, I'm seething and I'm a Nazi.

Can you answer the questions, though?

She was dumb

the more i hear about this movie the less i want to watch it

why didn't she care about the apes killing her father?

Even dumb people are more attached to their parents than to a random monkey

The flick implies that people with the virus devolve to be more like animals and lose human emotions, so that sort of makes sense. Why would she cry about a monkey though, that's a mystery

fucking cameron stealing all the writers ruined this, so much wasted potential

I hope you mean the Charlton Heston original.

Because white lives don't matter.

Coincidentally the father that left everything behind just so she wouldn't get murdered by the Amerishart cult... That seemed pretty weird to me.

her purpose was to be CUTE

Honestly, all those movies are horrible. Terrible dialogues, story, makeup, everything. Even or especially the old movies. Fucking terrible.

I want to fuck her little pussy haha

Applies to both old and new actually

But he wasn't as HUMAN as the ape who gave her a flower you see.

omg are you a pedo??

Sup Forums is the worst thing to ever happen to this board and this website

they seriously need to stop noticing our i mean hollywood's subversions i mean cool stories

>stop having opinions i don't like

In all fairness, they didn't really have a choice, since he shot at them first. At least they kept his daughter alive.

No. or yes haha. 8)

NeoGAF is still online. Just fuck off back to it when you can't stand people pointing out obvious propaganda and insultingly blatant ulterior motives?

I don't even understand why people like you always cry. No one here is ACTUALLY against blacks or anything, and even if you are black, you should be even more upset than anyone else. Hollywood wants to provoke, they want people to fucking hate you.

>Show is filled with literal fucking gorillas
>"wtf why did that white gorilla end up being a traitor? :((("
Holy shit, this is retarded. If some Tumblr faggot made the same point if the monkeys were black, you guys would call him/her a retard. But here we are, discussing fucking apes as if they were supposed to be some racial commentary. I hate this fucking site so much.

You could say the same about humans killing Caesar's son. And yet his lust for revenge is the entire premise for the movie. So if you buy into this premise, I don't see how you can ignore the fact that they kill her dad. If you're okay with that, you should also be okay with humans killing Caesar's son. The story just doesn't work

>No one here is ACTUALLY against blacks

oh you silly nigger

>>Show is filled with literal fucking gorillas
And only one of them is white. And this one ends up being the chickenhearted, detestable traitor.

>

It's almost like Hollywood and the 70% Jews controlling it want a race war haha.