Hey this movie is pretty goo-

>hey this movie is pretty goo-
>random director narration out of nowhere ruining any immersion that was there
Why did that retard do this? How narcissistic can you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/the-hateful-eight-ending-differences-quentin-tarantino-script/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man, the movie was so good up until that point. What a waste of potential.

i liked the part where the old racist got killed by the black guy haha

I want Goggins to tell me bed time stories while gently caressing my forehead. No homo of course.

AYE-BRAH-HAM LINKIN????!!!

Agreed, the whole first part up until the intermission was great. Then as soon as he starts narrating the movie takes a nosedive into predictability and Tarantino cliches. Its as if he had a setup for a movie idea and didnt know how to finish it or do anything interesting with it.

It was a little retarded, but I still enjoyed the movie. Sad to see Kurt Russell go halfway through, he was a great character. Walton Goggins really carried the movie for me, I hope he gets some more diverse roles that aren't just "crazy cowboy."

Was it the narration or was it that it was done by QT that ruined it for you?

The narration itself took me out of the movie. Then learning that it was Quentin himself just angered me knowing he only did it to give himself a cameo. Maybe if it was John Ruth who died doing it, it could have been better? No it wouldn't. The narration was completely unnecessary.

Quentin just wanted himself in a major motion picture saying "black dicks in white mouths"

It's literally the point where he decided to change everything in the script because the ending got leaked online and he threw a fucking tantrum.
Which is exactly when the movie turns to shit, he literally ruined a decent movie over some bullshit.

Source? Do you know the original ending?

Apparently he was threatening to not even do the fucking movie.

pretty much everyone got cucked by samuel jackson, daisy was supposed to kill him but they changed every kill for samuel

The narration was there to catch people back up after the intermission that the 70mm release had. Not sure why he kept it in the versions without the intermission.

>Amber Tamblyn‘s Daisy was recast with Jennifer Jason Leigh (whom, I will say I spotted in the audience of the live-read talking to Harvey Weinstein
so it seems Amber didn't put out

>Sad to see Kurt Russell go halfway through
At least he got to destroy a 145 year old guitar and we can see it over and over.

i was really enjoying it until samuel l jackson started talking about killing crackers

i didnt watch the rest but i dont think it got better

Amber was in Django unchained

BIG BLACK DINGUS

I really don't remember there being any narration

>PECKA
>JOHNSON
>DANGUS

>there are people who didn't watch the movie as a homage/retelling of the Thing

Right after Sam Jackson shoots the old man after talking about his son and warm dangus. Quentin felt the need to let everyone know someone poisoned the coffee before showing someone poisoned the coffee. He also explains why the chapter is called domergue has a secret which is because domergue has a secret. You wouldn't know this without the helpful narration

I thought it was something new and fresh. i liked it

This

The original ending was just a chaotic shootout. I think the changes he made were pretty damn good. Read the article the others linked.

>this still doesn't explain the shit narration

REEE THIS CHARACTER ISN'T A PERFECT PERSON REEEEEE

>was Walton really the sheriff
>were there 15 other gang members in red rock