Did I ever tell you guys about my wife's taint?

Did I ever tell you guys about my wife's taint?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U8FIDkp_kJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The one where he talks about laying on his side and using two fingers to massage his aching asshole genuinely made me retch.

Was that from the "rectal fissure" saga?

Does he ALWAYS wear that shirt?

What?

he has 30 of them

Aye.

He claims he got the rectal fissure from wiping hia\s ass too hard. That is such bullshit and borderline impossible.

He must have stuck stuff in his ass to get an injury that severe. I bet his wife enjoys domming him anally.

My GF's sister has this issue. She got it from having an atrocious diet and forcing about 5 gigantic spicy shits out a day. She says the turds keep opening the wound and that it bleeds quite a bit. It makes her depressed as fuck, but the lazy greedy cunt won't stop eating fast food twice a day in-between munching on donuts and chips.

out of touch fag who knows nothing about comics pretends to on state yet never says one thing against marvel, or abrams.

>he will never p0wn you in your taint/brown area
Why live?

Do you have a girlfriend?

"IT PWNS MY DICK"

sounds like what would happen to Kevin Smith

>be an incredibly over weight fat ass that maintains his large size by eating tons of food
>be surprised when your asshole rips open from the sheer excess waste trying to leave your body

>telling the world your wifes asshole powns your dick

I have a fetish for eating my girlfriends asshole, but I would never tell anyone thats where my mouth is 99% of the time past 8pm.

Did I ever tell you guys about my daughter's pussy?

He is out of touch but that happens when you get a lot of responsibility, like having a family and trying to provide for them. I never understood the hate against him. He's just a regular guy. He says and does dumb shit sometimes but we all do. He grew up being into comics, he's not like others who got into superheroes when they became cool.

Why would a woman have a taint you retarded faggot

>Download Kevin Smith standup talk thingy whatever
>SO ME AND MY WIFE HAD SEX
>HA HA YES WITH ME DESPITE ME BEING A FAT FUCK
>SO MY DOG GOT FUCKED AND HER PUSSY BECAME HUGE
>HA HA
>SO MY WIFE INSULTED ME
>AND IN THE 90S I WAS FRIENDS WITH AFFLECK
>AND WE HAD PIZZA
>THEN YEARS LATER MY WIFE CALLED ME A FAT FUCK
>AND I POOPED SO HARD
>HERE'S JAY EVERYBODY!!
>eh.. hi.. eh.. not on drugs.. i swear.. ugh.. eh.. married.. yeah..
>HA HA REMEMBER THAT CHICK YOU FUCKED?
>eh.. yeah.. huh.. i gave it in her pink and the stink..
>HA HA HEY MY DAUGHTER SAID SOMETHING TO ME THE OTHER DAY!

He sure has a god tier hairline.

Kevin Smith is basically the prototypical manchild. He dresses like a retard and talks about nerdy shit with this edge that is meant to make him cool but maybe seems that way if you're maybe 13. The only reason anybody would like this guy is that they relate to him and since he's just a fan of nerdy shit who has made it in the industry, it validates their own immaturity and inspires them.

Is this supposed to be an Oilers Jersey or a NY Islanders Jersey?

she sounds like a lovely woman

But how do you know that?

Oilers, he also is a debbiesfag aka the ultimate bandwaggoner from the 80s and 90s

I have a recital fissure because I have Crohn's disease and it sucks

take helemith therepy

He's the living example of why you shouldn't smoke weed

Lets just say that theoretically my friend was bleeding from his asshole the other day, as in blood was coming out of his asshole. Is that an anal fissure and if so should my friend seek medical treatment for his problem

She's a fat SJW feminazi that calls every overweight guy she sees a "neckbeard" before doing a self-satisfied lardy chuckle. She wears cat eye rimmed glasses and shaves the side of her head.
She's incredibly open about everything but her own self-loathing.

I'd love to hate-fuck her and bust all over her annoyingly smug face. I don't know why.

yeah, its basicly an open wound in ur asshole.

he's a cuck

you know who is that on the right?

that's kevin smith wife

but did you know who took that photo?

kevin smith.

why are leftist always so degenerate?

Patrician

yeah

probably

i wasn't really listening

The pinkish/brownish/taintish area?

Is she single?

You know, i had a fucking feeling after seeing clerks 2 this would be the case. But geezuz christ man, keep it in your fucking closet or hardrive why have this shit out therefor your family and friends/coworkers to see?

Nope.

Could just be a small tear that would heal. A fissure is usually long term and drains pus

What the hell happened to this guy? He seemed like perfectly reasonable and thoughtful individual back when he was doing the Dogma press tour but now he's a gross stoner caricature. Is this what years of daily DUDE WEED does to an adult?

youtu.be/U8FIDkp_kJI