Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kc1htX3q-F0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it makes them laugh

Because it used to be dark and fun.

Then the normies found it.

>Likable characters
>Relatable storylines (at least compared to the other Fox cartoons)
>Funny

I'm sure you can find other reasons, as well.

Because is shit and Sup Forums loves to eat shit like this, Adventure time and Steven universe.

I like how the voice fit the characters and the music bits.

>good and recognizable VAs
>funny story
>awkward/dark humor

i lie their music clips.

youtu.be/Kc1htX3q-F0

Shit taste.

How good would their burgers be irl?

>Bob
>Louise
>Burgers
>Tina
In no particular order.

>Because is shit
Yeah, you tell them.

>dark

?

I haven't had the guts to try yet.

When I first watched it, I expected horrible things to happen to them over the course of an episode. I expected them to fuck each other over and be a dysfunctional family.
They aren't, they are just a family that loves each other. So I guess people enjoy it's break of formula when it's thrown in between Family Guy and American Dad. Instead of zany pop culture bull shit explosion, you get grounded wholesome family burger TV show.

If the cookbook is anything to go by, fucking amazing.

>characters that despite their differences always work together and never put each other down
>excellent family dynamic
>two parents that love each other and treat each other right
>colorful cast of supporting characters that never outstay their welcome

take your pick you no fun having faggot.

people finally scanned the book? got a link to it?

This. It's got a very classic Simpson's vibe in that weird shit happens for the sake of comedy, but it's largely grounded in reality, and most characters are treated like actual characters as opposed to just being assets for jokes.

The fact that almost all the female characters are voiced by men always makes me chuckle.

The animation is garbage, though. But you can't really expect much better, this day and age.

What the hell would Louise turn into when she grows up? Criminal? Serial Killer? Crazy cat lady? Locked in some Psyche Ward somewhere?

She'll turn into her dad.

As opposed to what quality cartoons?

Seconding this, would like some good burg recipes

Damn, that would probably be her worst nightmare.

She wants to take over the restaurant.

New burger :
>the child molester
It comes with candy

My life me

I remember when this show first came out, and my sister told me she didn't have interest in it until she was falling asleep one night while it was on tv, then she heard that joke and woke up laughing for like 10 minutes.

its on par with allen gregory desu

I'd like the show if it wasn't for Gene constantly saying shit that doesn't make sense, or isn't going to happen, or doest has anything to do with anything.

Gene is that rare character that's great when he's given focus, but terrible otherwise. All the Gene episodes have been great, but other episodes just use him as a punchline machine.

I find the exact opposite with Gene TVH

why doesn't this show get more atttention?

It's literally the only good animated show on television at the moment.
>inb4 muh SU or Star VS

>Pfft, China. Stick to noodles am I right? Is that racist?

I love gene

Kids grow up and change

I have this book. I've tried the recipes and they are legit. The "Blondes Have More Fungus" burger is a personal favorite.
>Dat curry sauce