$2.8 million on opening weekend

>$2.8 million on opening weekend

What went wrong?

its not capeshit

It's commieshit

It didn’t look like a coherent story and I couldn’t tell if it was a comedy or not

no advertising i havent heard of it until right now

>muh ebil wh*te racists

This. Its seems like a Cohen brothers film, not something that will burn up the market.

Isn't this the film where George Clooney decided to rewrite a Coen Brothers script?

How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to do that? Its like taking apart a Rolex because you think you could remake a better watch.

hehe, nice try, but we won't remember blade runner 2049 flopped like a motherfucker.

why make it a "wide release"
its a small release film at best,

but it need to be more (((timely)))

>Clooney film

I wonder why it flopped

Yep. Reading the interviews where he talks about all the things he cut and changed from their script like he was so proud of it made me cringe.

The production company is going to break even. Sony is the only one who going to lose money on BR2049

he added the part with the black family (because of quotas i guess) so he had to make a subplot about racism. even critics are are starting to get annoyed by this apparently

Oy vey this stupid goy thought he could shoah us up but only the chosen can write a big picturah

Well if you take a coen brothers script and add "muh evil white" plotline while cutting out the coen brother fun part to make room you are going to get a shitty movie.

wealthy celebrities who have lived for decades inside of a bubble of decadence pretending like they remember what it's like for average people who have to actually work for a living and make a movie about it

tl;dr tonedeaf

my regal isn't even playing it

Watch pic related instead. Its a better film.

>only movies making money are cape shit, starshit, or sjw pander shit

None of these movies are playing locally.
Already saw "It" so I guess I will watch "Geostorm"

>scott mendelson

stop posting caps of your shit here scott

that's not really any more ridiculous than gormless neets doing the same thing on Sup Forums. except without the movie obviously.

This

okay, go see the shit movie then retard

> IT WASN'T PROMOTED PROPERLY!
biggest jew crutch in the business.
> check what's playing at the theater
> see Suburbicon
> instantly know it's leftist garbage
> see something else
this is what the vast majority of people did

yeah, when critics say the racist storyline is fucking awful, you know it is fucking awful. It really getting to the point that the movie companies are having too many bombs