youtube.com/watch?v=GoUKdLQ91Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Justice League comes out next month
ALL IN

>cgi shitfest reboot
>good
What happened to this board?

didnt first BD flop?

That's fine. I only watch film anyways and they make a lot of them even in the reddit flicks like the op movie and capeshit climate

You should try watching it for one.

It doesn't have much CGI at all, nice bait.

First BR didnt make that much money either, it has never been a film that attracted mass audiences.

2049 is just a pale imitation of an original property.

There is nothing groundbreaking about it. Just because its better than cpaeshit doesnt mean it is deserving of lofty praise.

NUKE CHINA IMMEDIATELY

Funny thing since sony overpaid for the international rights, Alcon and WB will break even.

Seriously there's nothing better than seeing deluded Gosling fans on Sup Forums BTFO.

if this means "say goodbye to remakes for the sake of making money" then I have no problem

Notice how every single person who praises the movie never actually says anything about the movie itself? It's always:
>it's kino
>based x
>
>muh feels
>women don't get it
>roastie
>i like da pictures
>how many times u seen it Sup Forumsros
It's all the fucking same

what about japan box office? i thought it had premiere there a while back.

Like every other movie on Sup Forums. Do you even know where you are?

no different from any other movie.

If both Blade Runner and JL flop, will capeshit die and normies stop proclaiming that they are "such a nerd"?

>make a film that doesnt cater to normies
>wonder why it flops

You realize china has pleb as fuck taste in cinema right? They're the ones that kept the transformers, the fast and furious and star wars alive

More like say goodbye to forced nostalgia flicks

Epic post user

Its like all the other movies.

I could go into detail what I liked (and didn't) like in the movie, but then people would be like "Thanks for the blog post"

Except it was better than original.

When did blade runner become capeshit?

You post this in every thread

That's not going to happen, it's easier to spend money on a known property. There's a less of a risk, Marvel really killed any form of creativity in mainstream film. Be prepared for a reboot of the MCU in like 2026

hahahahahaha

capeheroes win again

where ya'll at bros!! *fistpump*

Are you implying you have taste?

*Tips Fedora*

It isn't, but it falls under the umbrella of "geek" shit.

>Good

> worse visuals
> worse score
> worse actor
> worse director
> unoriginal
> story is more coherant

well

This film looks like a good quality film that deserves to succeed but I still didn't see it in Theatres. I only see Justice League, Avengers and Star Wars in the Cinema because I know they will be fun movies regardless of quality.

Yeah, there will be zero risks taken. Actually the big thing that will be coming is that hollywood is facing a huge labor issue as there has been too many bombs and they have to cut costs in movies. That means reduced labor costs, which means breaking a few unions.

>You realize china has pleb as fuck taste in cinema right?

Is China really communist when they seem to have lots of idiot trust fund kiddies?

>Say goodbye to good movies.
Did that 15 years ago.

Don't worry BASED Chinks will save Geostorm.

You're right, it's great

chinks have awful taste in film

why is this surprising

Literally the only thing that's better in the original is the soundtrack

China is communist in name only. In fact they are one of the biggest emerging capitalist economies

> Ridley Scott is better director than anyone
please kys

You exist in the fedora bubble, sorry. Do you play video games too? I know you think that's a "normalfag" activity, but it's not. It's indicative of a juvenile sensibility, à la fedora.

Fedoras adore juvenile pandering that doesn't challenge them intellectually. E.i capeshit, or "fun" movies. But they also enjoy intellectual counterfeit that let's them feel smart but still doesn't actually challenge them in any real way emotionally or intellectually. E.i the movies of Fincher, Nolan, Villeneuve.

Just becuse it science fiction doesn't mean it "Geek" shit. This will in no way impact the amount of capeshit we get.

We won't get any expensive philosophical Science fiction with big budgets soon.

But on the bright side, Alcon will break even on it. WB already made money on it, Sony is looking at a a 50 million loss

>no more psedo-intellectual sci-fi redditflicks
But that's great. My only wish is that capeshit would die too.

>t normie

Great news. Numale cuckfaggotniggers want only capeshit as a subtitute for the fathers that never loved them.
We are left with great movie we can occasionally enjoy and Hollywood will not try to milk it for what it is worth.
The situation could not be better for fans.

Hollywood loves to demonize Russia yet sucks China's dick. Even at the cost of "art".

Hajahahahahahah
>The Ridleyfag delusion

Marvel and Disney are well alive newfriend

.... wait til you see it

Most ""geekd"" I know didn't even see the original

... i have seen it at least 3 times...Scott is still a hack....

Show me a better composed shot in 2049?

Honestly I pay close attention to shit like accents and CGI but BR2049 did both fine. There was like two CG scenes.

>blade runner 2049
>good movie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>"geeks"

I've never seen people leave a theatre in my life, but BR2049 was not enough action for the normie audience.

lighting is flat and its pretty empty and hollow

I agree, new Thor is so much better.

Blade Runner (1982) is one of the most overrated movies ever.

It does have a 10/10 soundtrack and might be the best special effects that had zero CGI, but the reality is that it wasn't that good of a actual story.

Yeah, it's not a good movie.
It's a GREAT movie.

actually saw a ton of people leave the south park movie.

>Blade Runner (1982) is one of the most overrated movies ever.
The "argument" of the the child of 2049

Whats so great about 2049s story?

Once the reveal is made, there isnt much to go back to.

this

reasons why they continue to make superheroes and cgi films.

Its up there with baby driver and logan as the best films of 2017 desu

>The "argument" of the the child of 2049
ehh user, it's 2017 remember.

Much better than Thor Ragnarok. Then again Thor Ragnarok is Suicide Squad tier shit

>Nolan
>challeging anyone but narcoleptics to stay awake

>this means we need more cape shit

underage

Wasn't talking about BR2049. Was talking about BR. (Not seen BR2049 since it was gone in two weeks locally)

What makes Blade Runner great? I agree it has a great soundtrack and good non-CGI effects, but the voiceovers are crap, there are huge production errors (You can easily see the woman replicant is a stuntwoman in the glass scene.)

>the reveal

It's not really about "the reveal".

Movies make me want to not be alive anymore

Not seen BR2049. Was talking about Blade Runner, even put the year so people would be clear about it.

Don't shit on Ragnarock man. It was good and didn't succumb to the interconnectedness of MCU.

JL flopping will have zero affect on Marvel movies

Would Sup Forums like new bladerunner flick if it was actually successful?

i'm probably way older than you, kiddo

I always found the original to be slightly tedious.

It's about superheroes. I have had enough of superheros. I liked superheroes when I was 10 years old.

Sup Forums decided to hate it since it opened up with good reviews. The people who hate it are SJW types or people who thought it was too long.

(Not seen it so can't say if it was good or not)

Why would you watch it 3 times then, unless you like the movie.

It was shit man, pure shit

i would have liked it if was directed by an actual artist not some hollywood shill bot cranking out flicks every year like some sort of capeshit producer

Tell me what good about the first blade runner outside of the two things he mentioned.

>the voiceovers?
>The fact it a noir film that he doesn't do detective work
>the awful ending?
>Recycled footage from the shining or legend?

Too bad

Great movie

Epic. Truly epic

To see why it's liked so much? Last time watched it to refresh my memory before watching new one.

COME TOGETHER

3 times dude. 3.

You need to stop

>Making one film a year is too much for you....
okayyyy

Right now, Over me.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoUKdLQ91Zc

So? I saw BR 2049 6 times.

Kind of hurts to know this is probably going to be one of the last, big budget, "built for the silver screen," honest, movie experiences we're going to get for quite some time. You just know the head Jews at all these production companies are looking at BR2049 and saying, "oooookay well we're not going to make anything like THAT." All the big budget stuff is just going to be capeshit and young adult novel shit, from now on. Probably going to be one of the last movies I see in theaters, since indie films are just fine on a laptop or tv.

Hi Sup Forums
What did you think of of Sleep Has Her House?