"punk rock"

Got the "street punk" look completely 2003 Warped Tour mall punk wrong

Is this diversity ?

its really not that different to what people were doing in the early 80s
have you ever seen The Decline of Western Civilisation or Repo Man?

Yes I have, that photo is from Decline 3 from the fucking 90s, this photo is how actual punks looked in the early 80s

o rly

The nigger and sandnigger look straight out of a 2015 fashion magazine.

>this photo is how actual punks looked in the early 80s
yeah, no

This is hardcore, you clueless aut-right poser.

i was enjoyin the 2nd season not understanding the hate till these fucking retards became part of the show

Why the fuck did she have a Swedish accent though?

I hate this fucking show. It pushes the 'member the 80s' angle so hard but fails to feel even halfway authentic. There's an ocean of reference material out there but they've gone 'fuck it that will do' in every case.

This is a pretty diverse crowd for 1980's America (83% white)

is this the new x-men?

That's weird. Not very diverse

So you admit that the Stranger Things 2 depiction is cringeworthy garbage right?

the punk movement was 99% white

She is going to get possessed by the miasma that escaped Will and try to destroy the world in Season 3.

well they're criminals right?

>"Got any vibrators???"

Stranger Things is the next X-Men reboot's origin story. 011 and 008 are Magneto and Xavier with their powers swapped.

Oh yeah my mistake. We shoulda known back then that they will never change :^)

What is this? And why so many threads about it?

Straight from a 2000 edgydark flick wtf

The black chick and white guy look good

white people. its really not that different to what white people were doing in the early 80s

I think she was cool and will make for a decent secondary villain in Season 3.

Haven't watched S2 yet but i keep seeing this pic on Sup Forums with people complaining about the wardrobe. This look was "in" for alt, indie, or counter-culture characters in 80s/early 90s movies and tv shows. Back then most producers/showrunners were hilariously out of touch with any sort of non-mainstream style. I'm sure they still are because punkers aren't dressing like this, but this look is mainstream for teens & early-20 somethings in 2017. Shit haven't you guys noticed the way high school & college kids dress now, it's like everyone wants to look like a bad guy from a crappy 90s action movie.

Literally none of those clothes existed in the 80s. The black guy is dressed like Fat Joe circa 2007. He looks like an extra on The Wire.

Dickies Diamond Quilted Nylon Jacket. They didn't have those in the 80's?

A queer, a poo and a nigger walk into a liquor store...

Find me a picture of anybody prior to 2005 wearing that kind of jacket.

Google diamond quilted jacket 1980s and find one for yourself.

>Literally none of those clothes existed in the 80s.

>said the baby faggot who has born in 1997.

They got the fashion of the 80's perfectly and since none of you faggots were alive then, get anal raped by the cia niggers.

why does the paki have such a punchable face?

What I didn't understand is why they all had different styles? Why were they not all punks with the spiked hair? Them being different skin colours doesn't bother me anywhere near as much as them going, we'll have one punk, one trendy girl, one soul sista, one muslim brotherhood. Oh and lets dress the new girl up like tears for fears

The show is set in Indiana right? How "diverse" was Indiana in 1984?

Those characters were in a different city, Eleven got a bus and travelled there and was amazed by skyscrapers. In Hawkins where it was mostly set I think there was just the one black family shown