Let's be realistic here, this is gonna be Marvels first box office bomb:

Let's be realistic here, this is gonna be Marvels first box office bomb:

>Normies don't care about it or even heard of this guy
>Comic fans of Black Panther don't see this as looking good or accurate to the comics
>Black people don't watch capeshit
>SJW's might praise it but we all know SJW's never buy the shit they demand companies make or change
>People who are not white or black most certainly won't watch this

But it's gonna be great though watching the media scream how this is all Trump's fault that the movie failed because of MUH RACISM

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-teaser-trailer-racks-up-89m-views-first-24-hours-1012811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

congrats on making the dumbest thread of the year

You can make the best points conceivable that it will flop, but it's simply a fact that it wont (and you know it).

It won't fail. They'll get a bunch of bloggers to spin up fake controversy about an alt-right boycott and the feminist retards will all go pay for the latest 2 hours of Disney shit

over 86% on RT guaranteed

It's going to flop and they'll finally stop pushing blacks in movies. White people will NOT stand for this nonsense any longer.

>this is gonna be Marvels first box office bomb:
people said the same thing about Guardians of the Galaxy
just accept it Marvel are unstoppable

>Bloggers and RT will make normies go watch something they have no interest in

Are you this dumb?

Yes. Paid or not, you know critics and the media are mostly going to praise it, regardless of quality.

Was Guardians of the Galaxy full of black people?

Is that the Power Rangers poster?

Why are you people so obsessed with race?

To piss you off.

How dumb do you have to be to actually think a modern Marvel flick will bomb

It's not us obsessed with race, it's these faggots

>Normies don't care about it or even heard of this guy
Nobody really knew who Rocket Raccoon or Dr. Strange were and look at how popular those movies turned out to be.
>Comic fans of Black Panther don't see this as looking good or accurate to the comics
Like you would know. I'd bet you've never read a single comic book in your life.
Blacks are just as into capeshit and anime as whites.
>SJW's might praise it but we all know SJW's never buy the shit they demand companies make or change
muh SJW boogeyman
Remember how popular Blade was? Probably not, you most likely were still cum in your dad's shriveled ballsack back then.

How many previous Marvel films were 90+% filled with black people and are based on the WE WUZ KANGZ philosophy?

>t. Roastie

they are literally one of the biggest consumers of trash movies. The hell are you talking about?

>Blacks love capeshit

I am calling total bullshit on this, someone back this up with actual stats

AYO HOL UP, YOU SAYING RAYCISS SHIET ABOUT BLACK PANTHER DC WHITEBOI?

>over 86% on RT guaranteed

It will get 99% (based Armond White)
You think critics will thumbs down a Marvel movie with a next to fully black cast?

>Lain
I can't shitpost him.

Capeshit are just great value versions of action flicks, and are into power fantasy shit. You got to be retarded.

People will watch this purely because it's the next entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Cinema has become television - it's like telling a Walking Dead or Game of Thrones viewer to skip an episode. Additionally, the films have positioned themselves in a position of being immune to criticism: they're fun comedies that aren't meant to be taken seriously so anybody that does is actually in the wrong. People have lowered their expectations and so they continue to consume shit.

wtf I hate capitalism now!

>People will watch this purely because it's the next entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Seriously, almost everyone I work with, even guys well in their 40s, go to every single capeshit movie (both Marvel and DC) despite the fact that they gladly admit these movies have no value pass the brainless entertainment.

Movies have no value other than the brainless entertainment.

Stop liking things that others like because they think that they should also like it because everyone else is supposed to like it.

>this is gonna be Marvels first box office bomb
You don't seriously believe this do you. I get it you really really really hate black people and it won't rival Cap America, Avengers or Guardians but its gonna do modestly well.

Guaranteed great reviews + Normies wuv MCU = at least $400m domestically.

>IT'S MARVEL BRO OF COURSE IT WILL DO WELL

Would any of the previous Marvel films done well if the cast were 90% black, serious question

It will crush it on the US, but it'll do horrible international bo numbers.
China hates niggers and europe and south america don't give a shit about them. Only the awful 2017 pc america will make it succeed, i'm guessing Ant-man numbers.

Dude directed Creed. Black Panther's gonna be a serviceable comic book film.

Yeah they're definitely going to fail this time, right guys? I mean that's what we said the last time and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that but this time they're going to fail I can feel it!

Yes

If anything the first, maybe second film after Infinity War will signal the beginning of the end. The one major storyline will be wrapped up and it will be as good as any a jumping off point for many.

Why do you give a shit? The movie doesn't come out for MONTHS and I'm assuming that you don't have any kind of major financial stake in Disney. I get that you hate niggers and "SJWs" but instead of letting this film live in your head rent free until February can't you just wait until the box office numbers are released?

>>Black people don't watch capeshit
not sure about that

But wasn't it the most watched marvel trailer within 24 hours or some shit?

>a futuristic african civilization

I can't suspend my disbelief enough for this.

It's going to bomb, and BLM and antifa will stand in highways and burn their own neighborhoods. NFL players will start ass to assing each other during the anthem. Black Panther will be so shitty it will kick off the race war Sup Forums wants.

Yeah hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/black-panther-teaser-trailer-racks-up-89m-views-first-24-hours-1012811

wtf black people are patrician as fuck

Well it's marvel bro, of course it will do well

Is this racewar exclusive to america?

Only one sentence later you mock the very same idea
>MUH RACISM

even if it makes money in europe and usa it wont make even enough in china and japan

I bet that Asian guy on the far left doesn't give a fuck about SJW shit. I've met tons of Asians at SJW companies in Silicon Valley and deep down they don't give a fuck they just want to get paid and go home.

>>Normies don't care about it or even heard of this guy
yeah just like no one cared or heard about the GotG, look at it now.

Imagine the butthurt if someone made a whites-only superhero movie.

They did
schindler's list

>jews
>white

>T-this time it will bomb!

People said the same shit about wonder woman lo and behold it made 850m, same shit will happen here people will watch the film just because muh black superhero like muh first female superhero film.