youtu.be/SydfoFLWmds
youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc&ab_channel=CollativeLearning
youtube.com/watch?v=cz9j4qf-g7U&ab_channel=CollativeLearning
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the lesbian sex scene in blue is the warmest colour

the bro-penetration in backdoor sluts 9

>Earn this
Earn what? What the hell did that faggot have to do to earn Miller's "noble" sacrifice? He walked across the bridge like a dumb ass and got himself killed.

He didn't asked to be saved.

haha woman spotted

Women wouldn't remember any of the dialogue from this movie.

they probably are to dumb to know it was even about war lmao

I've watched this movie a few times in school, they understand it's war, just not what fucking war it is. Might as well be the Iraq War to them.

shut up woman, you don't undertand anything with your dumb dumb poopy brain.

lol women are so dumb right they don't know anything about war from a hundred years ago lol like we know so much about war from sitting on the computer haha

Haha, yeah ya dumb cunt. You totally can't learn about warfare on a computer. And books? What the fuck are those?

It's not that they're dumb you sarcastic twat. The vast majority of women legitimately cannot understand the concepts of brotherhood, duty, and sacrifice. It's just biology.

Woman would think he really destroyed the tank with the pistol...top kek

Unironically this
youtube.com/watch?v=l7ER08F9rGo

He didn't ask to be saved, but he also was forcing them to disobey orders and help in what could have easily been a losing battle, and they had already been through hell to find him. It wasn't their job to hold the bridge and die for it, but they did it anyway.

I don't think you get the point. it' cringey that you can't make a thread about saving private ryan or some other films expressing what you describe as brotherhood without saying "woman can't understand an unrealistic war movie with tom hanks in it"
it's a given the life of someone with a penis is different than the life of someone with a vagina.

>he also was forcing them to disobey orders
Nope.

Daily reminder the guy on the left-hand side still walks free today.

Uh, yeah. It was their job to save him and bring him back, and he didn't want to leave his men, so he basically forced them to stay.

>and he didn't want to leave his men, so he basically forced them to stay
That's not forcing them to stay. They could have left, and they should have left. What were they going to do if he refused to leave his unit entirely and continue with the invasion of France? Were they going to hogtie him and carry him back to the staging area?

TOO MANY TO LIST

BASICALLY THEY CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THATS NOT ABOUT SLUTS BEING SLUTS

the military is mostly office jobs, there's tons of officers and generals that are women and know more about war than you ever will.
>but wymins don't understand working in coal mines lololol.
neither do you neckbeard.

You just don't get it, but that's ok. They evrn go over this earlier in the movie when Uppom is arguing with the other soldiers about going on the mission in the first place; "there is no reason why but to do or die", and Tom has to explain it them them that their duty as soldiers supercedes their duty to their family or friends. It was their job to bring him back, he didn't want to go, and they can't leave without him, so they had to stay and fight, and die, for him.

there are no girls on Sup Forums, just attention whore traps.

>Tom has to explain it them them that their duty as soldiers supercedes their duty to their family or friends.
Which is a notion they're completely destroying by taking Ryan out of his duties so his mommy doesn't have to cry anymore.

You keep focusing on Miller and his squad's duties while completely forgetting Ryan had his own.

Only correct answer ITT

Part of the reason they decide to stay is because they see how disappointed all the other soldiers are, but that's not their problem. It was a direct order from command for him to go back home. His orders in that case are null. It wasn't his place to argue them.

This. They decided to stay and I guess that's noble but they didn't have to. They could have held Ryan at gunpoint, handcuffed him, and left with him.

I didn't claim to be a woman I just hate fatass mgtow faggots that have never been in the military

And I asked you how they would have forcibly taken Ryan back to a command post. Gag and hogtie him and drag him along with a rope?

Why even bring up the duty of a soldier if you're taking a soldier away from his duty of being a soldier? At that point duty becomes irrelevant.

Because they have tact and weren't about to embarrass a fellow solider in the field on the eve of a battle they were likely all going to die in.

I'm not even arguing that I wouldn't have done the same thing in Ryan's position, or that I don't agree with you that it was a shitty spot to be in, but that's what adds drama to the movie, and that's the reason why Tom said "earn it", because they didn't have to be there, but they did it for him.

>over 4 hours long
>shot on site at Gettysburg national park
>literally thousands of reenactors volunteering as soldiers
>not a single female in the cast
Possibly the most autistic movie ever made, w*men will never understand this.

And you're still missing the point that his duty is as far as his command tells him to do. He is not there fighting for himself. He is there fighting for his country, and his country has superior officers telling him to get his ass back home.

Man, it really sucks that he lost all 12 of his brothers in the war. Poor guy.

Marky, Ricky, Danny, Terry, Mikey, Davey, Timmy, Tommy, Joey, Robbie, Johny, and Brian
F

>"Earn this life we gave to you without asking, and don't forget to think about the six men who died for you. Alright bye."

All I'm saying is you're focusing on this "we have a duty" platitude all while completely washing away the duties of Ryan.

You have a duty to follow your superiors orders. That doesn't mean they're orders that should be followed, especially if it's the idea that a morale-drained squad has to forcibly restraint you and trek you across France. Six other families had to grieve for their losses because of this one man.

Pic related almost dropped arty on his own men.

wrong pic

You would make a shitty soldier.

women will never understand war or sacrifice or honor like we do

while they post on instagram and facebook about what they ate, we are defending the frontlines and sacrificing ourself, this is what they never get about us men

I was a soldier for almost three years, try again. The point you're missing is not all orders are good orders, and quite a few are counterproductive to the war-effort.

Feels take a backseat to the reality of invading Normandy, and least they should.

>we

this but unironically

And I'd like to add nowhere am I saying you should ignore orders, just that given the situation at hand Miller and his men were in in no position to actually restrain Ryan if he refused to go with them and it ultimately would have been better if the mission wasn't even thought up in the first place by pencil pushing officers in a comfy office.

It's what Generation Kill was all about if you've ever watched that, and it's a perfect example of the retarded shit that goes on in the military, and especially when that military is conducting warfare. Godfather stuck Recon Marines in tin-plated humvees rolling across Iraqis desert to score big brass brownie points.

And you don't understand that you have zero choice in the matter. That's why you're a shitty soldier.

No one fucking knew the situation before they sent the order, retard. Funny how you completely forget about the fact that he lost 3 brothers. You're not even thinking about the mother here, you're thinking about yourself, you selfish cunt.

>And you don't understand that you have zero choice in the matter. That's why you're a shitty soldier.
Again, given the situation there was no practical way for Miller to take him hundreds of kilometres back to a CP if he refused to go with them.

You've never been in the military before, so don't go telling me what a soldier is and isn't with these platitudes.

Oh fuck off, nigger. You're dumb.

>You're not even thinking about the mother here, you're thinking about yourself, you selfish cunt.
Who fucking gives a fuck you retard? What about the 6 other mothers that have to grieve now?

Seems like you're forgetting them. Selfishness is taking one solider out of the fight, when the entire world depends on maximizing your fighting capabilities. That means not unnecessarily taking soldiers out of combat zones.

You just have no nuance when talking about anything related to this.

A R C H

N
E
M
I
S
I
S

>t. Retard

Given up that easily? What about Reiban? He still didn't believe in that mission even after he and Upham were the only survivors of the fight.

By your logic he doesn't have what it takes to be a soldier just because he understands the order to find Ryan is absolute bullshit, especially when the order is predicated on easing the pain of one mother at the expense of six others. Again, try thinking about this with a little nuance. At least the film actually has characters that don't agree with the retarded mission.

>t. Autismo super retard

gets me every time

>earn this
He was telling Ryan that he's give some more effort to get some gay bumsex with him.

It's not even surprising that you only lasted two years. You're a degenerate retard that clearly wasn't wanted. I sure as fuck wouldn't want a loudmouthed douchebag like you in my unit.

Only a disgusting whore could come up with a joke this pathetic.

youtu.be/SydfoFLWmds

army strong hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

>"but sir, I disagree with your order, and refuse to do it because I think it's stupid!"

Nevermind that he's probably some little pussy bitch that wouldn't say that shit openly to his commanding officer, he'll just shut the fuck up and do it like the bitch he is.

scenes? how about entire movies?

*three years

>You're a degenerate retard that clearly wasn't wanted. I sure as fuck wouldn't want a loudmouthed douchebag like you in my unit.
Yeah bud, whatever you say.

>he'll just shut the fuck up and do it like the bitch he is
Make up your fucking mind already, do you follow orders or not? I already said you have to follow orders, but I'm saying not every order is one worth following, especially coming from pencil pushing officers that aren't even fighting a war telling you to go on a scavenger hunt predicated on easing the pain of a single mother.

None of them. There is nothing men can do that women can't do.

>the order is predicated on easing the pain of one mother at the expense of six others
she lost 5 sons. she sacrificed more than any of the others, just a fact

Squirt self produced semen from their urethra?

t. rebbit

And I loved every single second of that aspie-kino

Few can understand the subtle message Kubrick was trying to convey with this scene.

Reminder:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4FeyONCtfc&ab_channel=CollativeLearning

youtube.com/watch?v=cz9j4qf-g7U&ab_channel=CollativeLearning

>tfw no gf or AI gf or anyone who cares about me for real
what movies should I marathon to make me not feel this feel?

500 days of summer

>she sacrificed more than any of the others
Didn't know it was a competition.

*3 sons
FTFY

YASSSSSS QUEEEN SLAY

Is this from Whiplash?

You're right, women don't understand passion or hard work.

>manic pixie dream girl movie
Disgusting for anyone who passed puberty

*yawns*
*pulls out phone*

what sort of beta nu-male made this?

t. virgin

whoa nigga I aint watching all of that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgu7djuloZs

LITERALLY WDHMBT?

>Didn't know it was a competition.
you're attempting to make it one every time you bring up the number of other mothers who have to grieve. fact is that none of them lost as much as mama ryan. it was am exceptional circumstance. Stop pretending otherwise

I'm bringing up the fact sacrificing six men for one only hampers the war effort, which is the entire point. The feelings of one mother isn't worth the lives of six men.

underrated as fuck

Who wouldn't have felt the need to give their lives if it wasn't for Ryan wanting to stay. God damn you're fucking dense. They were going to blow the bridge anyway if it came to that.

15 dollar buku

>Who wouldn't have felt the need to give their lives if it wasn't for Ryan wanting to stay.
They should have left.

>"Peter...."