Hi, I'm here to ruin your TV show!

Hi, I'm here to ruin your TV show!

She's the best part of the show though.

But she was great.

She singlehandedly ruined season 2

Begone, frumpy bonglander!

Her episode was the worst in the show though. she's only good as something weird for the kids to interact with

How did she ruin season 2? If you say ep 7 you're wrong because that wasn't her fault. Blame the creators for wanting to fuck around.

Her entire plotline is pointless.
It's a stupid excuse to not have her around while shit is going down.
An entire episode is wasted on a nothing side-story.
She's the James of Stranger Things

Episode 7 was bad, but not because of her.

Uh, yes. If she wasn't in the show the episode wouldn't have happened

Wait for me!

the two most annoying characters in Stranger Things

Her plotline wasn't pointless, poorly executed yes but not pointless. She saved the town... again. If she hadn't returned what the fuck were they going to do to stop the Mind Flayer? Nothing, that's what.

>If she hadn't returned
There was no reason for her to leave in the first place. It's a useless sidestory that serves no purpose whatsoever

>inb4 pedoposters trying to defend her shitting up S2

>serves no purpose whatsoever

It sets up season 3, Eleven's sister is going to be central

I know what i'm not watching then.
I haven't seen anyone say that episode was less than complete garbage

And if Hitler's great grandmother had gotten kicked to death by a horse before she had given birth, the Holocaust wouldn't have happened, but that doesn't mean I blame her. Eleven was good in the episode. The other characters, the length of the subplot (an entire episode), and the atmosphere are what made it bad. Don't be a moron.

Then what about her entire character this season being all about bitching despite knowing why things are like they are

>El was always cool

DESU hearing her speak did lessen some of the mysteriousness. But still, great character and great performance by the actress.
>Her name is Bobby Brown
This still makes me kek though.

>Great performance
All she did was bitch, scream and act like some edgy kid

Not leaving her dead after S1 was a mistake

Hopper had her locked up for a year and by the time she left to see her mother and find 008, she still had no reason to think the town needed her.

She was a 13 year old who grew up in a lab and had been locked away for a year. Literally any kid in that position would do what she did, and Hop was very much in the wrong for calling her a brat.

There was a purpose in her leaving. She has been locked up in the lab for all her life, she escapes and finally finds a home with Hopper. Who also keeps her isolated from her friends for her own safety. Her rebellion against him was inevitable, as was her going to find her mother once she realized she was still alive. While ep 7 was not a good episode, it did show her that she had a choice. Follow Kali on her quest for vengeance or go back to save her friends.

>She knows the feds are wiretapping the entire town and have spies out after her
>HURRR HOPPER LET ME OUT WHY ARE U HOLDING ME PRISONER

Again, she's a mentally unstable child. And she trusted Hopper and went along with his logic for a full year before getting sick of it, and that was really only because he was lying to her about getting out "soon".

She was the best part of season1 certainly but she was shit in season 2. Almost nothing about her story worked and I dread season3 putting anymore focus on it.

>i just met you but we're soul sisters!

can't wait to see edgy El and poo in loo hanging out all show!

Season 3 will almost certainly focus on her integration into society as she will be going to school and hanging out with her friends.

Would it be better if Episode 7 would not have happenend right after a cliffhanger?

it would've been better if it hadn't been there at all

Absolutely.

>El gets all edgy about Hopper for no reason
>Michael gets all edgy about Hopper for no reason
Hopper did literally nothing wrong

You forget that they are still children despite going through alot.

Are you autistic? Do you lack any sort of emotional response? Their feelings were absolutely justified. El was being kept away from her friends in a cabin in the woods and Mike had no idea if she was dead or alive. For a year. Hopper had good intentions but he was clearly acting overly paranoid due to the lose of his own child.

The dog monsters were shit.
Also how did there get so many of them if Will only puked out one

He was justified in his actions.
Fucking Jonathan and whatsherface got vanned after just one phonecall

Most of them came from the underground tunnels emanating from the rift.

He was justified but there was no reason not to at least tell Mike she was still alive and let them communicate in void space.

>and let them communicate in void space.
Did Hopper even know this was possible?

fuck this

He was also in the wrong for lying about her mom and that she would get to leave soon. Those are actually the reasons she blew up and decided to leave.

Given he knew the story of how the portal was created in the first place, he should have known it was possible.

Duffer brothers ship hopper with winona ryder

Felt like they watched The Strain S01 and copied the exact story line.
They copied one of the few good things of the show though.

Her character doesn't work when she's not with Mike

Bob deserved better.
The only genuinely good guy in the show

This is MBB in 40 years. Say hello to her future.

>let me just stand 20 feet from the door to say hi to joyce while demo-dogs are about to kill me
That whole plot was fucking stupid. The heavy-handed HEY LOOK BOBS GONNA DIE foreshadowing was fucking painful. They could have had him running out and at the last second one gets his leg and pulls him back.

E P I C

Hi, I also read Jay Bauman's tweets.

MOMS GONNA FREAK

It's doubly shit because the main cast has so much plot armor it's unreal. The fact that they plan on 4 seasons just makes the tension fly right out the window.

hi

>You can't share the same common-sense opinion as someone else

Fuck this entire episode. This didn't even feel like stranger things. This was some shitty C-Grade sci-fi show filler episode

it's not like that analogy is farfetched

Because she doesn't have much of a character. The quality of her scenes will always depend on whoever she's with.

Saying it's not her fault is a fucking excuse because her character barely talks or has any emotion. That fundamentally changes every scene and how the other characters interact

They turned her into a mary sue

>4 seasons
really?

I hope they don't lose the Hawkins small town setting.
The show needs that to work (we see what happens when they remove this and the characters in EP7)

Also totally expected Hopper to die down there when the vines got him.

Reality will force them to kill off at least one of the main characters before this is over. You're not going to do a show with that many child actors and not have one of them quit to go pursue a movie career at some point.

fuck you, joyce is best character

It will be Dustin because he's the only likeable of them all

>g-guys the 80s punk scene really l-looked like this I swear!

S3 is already being shot.
s4 was confirmed in an interview.

Steve and Dustin tag team was GOAT of the entire season

I wonder if she wipes her ass using her telekinetic powers? She seems to use them for just about every other mundane task she performs.

*emotes unconvincingly*

Mike and friends > Hopper and Joyce > Eleven standalone story> Nancy and Joanathan

>WE NEED TO LURE AWAY THE DEMO-DOGS BECAUSE EL IS WEAK AND CAN'T TOTALLY JUST WRECK THEIR ASSES EASILY

El was busy closing the portal, she couldn't do that and keep the remaining demo-dogs at bay at the same time.

>Nancy

She took "horror" literally.

>That scene where you see her hands in a close-up
fucking spooked

Coke is a helluva drug.

mike and friends s1 > max and the gang
I can already see a huge sub-plot in s3 being the group has a fight and splits up from dustin and lucas forcing sides.

Dustin vs Lucas isn't even a fight
Does anyone actually like Lucas

Is it normal for black kids to turn Indian as they age?

Perhaps that's part of the superpower

>pay for expensive dental treatment
>works hard to have friends
>awesome personality and morals
>really works hard to try to build a relationship with qt
>girl fall in love with the generic black character
>black kid doesnt give a fuck
>get BLACKED literally after one meet
what did they mean

Dustin is too based for that THOT anyway

wups forgot pic

black kid not giving a fuck is why he got her. Steve told Dustin not to care. It works.

>The black kids scream
top jej

No Steve actually fucked it up for him. They were on track for a triangle, and then Dustin told her to fuck off out of nowhere, so where else would she go? Little girls aren't like teenage girls, they don't go beyond possibly tsundere.

1. Steve
2. Bob
3. Lucas

objectively true and undebatable rankings

1. Steve
2. Bob
3. Dustin