MAMA

MAMA

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-esoteric-interpretation-of-pinocchio/
youtube.com/watch?v=uh1sCdcSDi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, nightmare fuel. And a good vintage too!

this scene was scary
I don't know how people could have gotten fetishes from it

For some it was a nightmare. For others, it was arousing

Simple, strong emotions like fear make memories linger, they linger through puberty which has uncontrolled sexual feelings, those feelings mix when the memories are recalled, badabing badaboom you have a fetish.

God, you and me both. Scared the living shit out of me, especially after I realized NO ONE WENT BACK TO HELP THEM.

Did the coachman prostitute the donkey boys to the salt miners?

Did he kill the ones who could still talk?

No, he slit their voicebox.

This shit was terrifying. Those were children, man. That shit wouldn't fly in this day and age. They protect children now. Back then they were like "fuck you, these hedonistic kids are now donkeys forever and they're probably going to get killed. No one is coming to save them."

Is that how I got my fetish?

that isn't even property doable without surgical attendance.

Scaroused

>a guy who can turn kids into donkeys can't slit a voicebox

I can't shake the feeling people are quoting THAT thread post-for-post.
Like when someone posts "it's up"

he could have very well just removed them is l I'm saying. outright removing a person's vocal chords requires proper surgical knowledge

He shipped them to Arabian brothels.

Good night, love.

That scene fucked me up as a kid.
That whole movie fucked me up as a kid.

I always assumed he kept them there until they stopped talking.

i have this very repressed
is this from Pinocchio?

This fucked me up.

yes

it is not a fun movie. at all.

Nightmare Fuel time?

Something about this whole movie was unpleasant and unnerving desu, I remember fucking hating it as a kid.

Dunno why everyone goes on about Dumbo being creepy, it still ain't got shit on the weird gloominess that is Pinocchio.

>Watching Pinocchio with friends, laughing and having a good time
>Get to this scene
>Everyone's talking about how fucked up it is and how they had to leave the room when it came on as kids, blah blah
>Meanwhile I try my best to skirt the line between unreasonably quiet and obviously overblown reaction
The worst fetishes are the ones that aren't sexual at all unless you have them, they lead to way too many uncomfortable situations.

And now I have a transformation fetish, thanks Disney.

more like fap fuel

I hate to be the guy complaining about kids entertainment but you look at what kids are being sold today, super safe, bright, colourful, pop song movies and start getting nostalgic for a time when it was ok to scare the shit out of a kid.

Those bad kids were sent to the salt mines and never saw their mommies or daddies again. The end.

You know what?
Since I watched this when I was like, six - and stood there dumbfounded for a good minute before uncomfortably changing the channel, shocked that something like that could ever happen in an animated movie - I think that's pretty fucking possible.

JUST KILLED A MAN

Man Pinocchio just felt DARKER than most other Disney movies.

First you get the crazy puppetmaster, and then this fucking island, and then of course the whale of a thousand nightmares, Monstro.

European here, I can't believe Disney made "Pleasure Island" parks...

That's a cool fetish. Romancing the Bone.

Lizard girl? Cute.

People point to this is as scary, though I couldn't help but feel Monstro (the giant whale) was a few times more intimidating. It was so furious and intimidating.

Different strokes, but still some terrifying moments.

That said, however, that one shot of Monstro lunging towards the screen scared the shit out of me when I was little. That, and that scare chord that plays when it first wakes up.

I've been absolutely cripplingly afraid of whales my my entire life but Monstro is one depiction I actually have zero trouble with

The shape is all wrong

Now Finding Fucking Nemo in the other hand

I usually call bull shit on psychology I hear online but this is probably true cause I got a thing for cute bunnygirls and I watched pic related as a kid. I still remember that tunnel scene.

IWTCIDB

translate that nerds

I refuse to contemplate that

8.5/10 pun

Me too, fellow user

Oh hey, its the one scene that gave me one of my many awful fetishes.

To be honest, I only like partial transformation. Characters with some animal parts like pic related just seem cute.

In regards to the actual film, anyone gonna try to get the latest re-release? Is it any better quality wise?

I Want To Cum Inside Dat Booty?

I have realized that when I saw this picture from a distance it looks a little like a pale bearded man with black fur clothing

Not gonna lie, as a kid I kinda wished this happened to me. Not so much the full on transformation but have it stop with the ears and tail like pic related. I thought I could rock that look.

I was a weird fucking kid.

I just wanted a meaty equine penis.

That's cool too, I guess.

I want to cum inside donkey booty?

Not as much as you think user.

Look into any summer camp these days. Particularly the ones that are "good christian" camps or the ones that operate on being borderline correctional facilities.

Even in the supposedly most free country in the world, children and teens really don't have any rights.

time to fap

Apparently the original author of Pinocchio hated kids, which might explain a thing or two...

Fuck, I hate kids too. Maybe leaving a legacy of some sort of beloved story that messes with kid's heads isn't such a bad idea.

>The worst fetishes are the ones that aren't sexual at all unless you have them, they lead to way too many uncomfortable situations.
>be me
>have a inanimate transformation and flattening fetishes
You're telling me, user. You're telling me.

What a bunch of pussies you are

>Not being turned on by anything
When everything is your fetish, nothing is.

Sauce?

What do you mean by the shape being wrong?

Wasn't KC Green doing Pinocchio somewhere? Did he ever finish it?

Uh... Okay.

I'm just gonna rip your heart out and turn it into a Heartless.

>This scene in a disney movie were kids are turned into donkeys is horrifying

>This scene in a disney movie were a kid is
turned into a squirrel and almost raped is hot

I think in the book Pinocchio also got turned into a dog and was beaten by a farmer for several weeks

bump

Why was Monstro so damn aggressive towards humanity, Sup Forums? Well, any living thing in general.

Makes me feel like a retarded that I had to read a article explaining how Pinocchio is pretty much about Christianism, before realizing it alone

Fuck, they even go full Jonah at the climax of it

Wait what? There's a Christian metaphor in this story?

>Christianism
You mean Christianity?

You're wrong, at any rate. Pinocchio is a masonic allegory. Carlo Collodi was a hardcore freemason.

His dad was Moby Dick.

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-esoteric-interpretation-of-pinocchio/

This stuff is pretty neat

So he was a... what, Minor Dick? Being a dick runs in the family? That's what you meant?

*tips fedora*

WORRY
O
R
R
Y

He just wants to find another of his kind, but they were hunted to extinction.

Monstro never made any fucking sense

I will never believe that a puppeteer decided to one day sail on a boat and then find this giant whale and get eaten by it

That came out of nowhere

Starchaser Legend of Orin

JUST KILLED A MAN

This fucking scene, along with the sounds Monstro made. I've got goosebumps

t. phonefag

Starchaser: The Legend of Orin

>I can't shake the feeling people are quoting THAT thread post-for-post.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I'm not sure which thread you mean. When was the last pinocchio thread?

Haven't seen this since I was a kid, it's no less nightmarish

youtube.com/watch?v=uh1sCdcSDi0

>Carpenter son is not a "real" boy until he leaves the life of vice and pleasure and gets committed to a rightful life. Complete with a angel (blue fairy), land of pleasures of the damned (hell) and, of course, the Jonah allegory.

>Vigilant Citizen

This guy makes Alex Jones sound sane. The only interesting review was the one about Pan's Labyrinth, and even in that he goes full OCCULTSM MASONIC SATAN MK ULTRA at some parts

Do you realize that freemasons are hardcore christians, and that a good percentage of their symbolism deal is about christ and the church...right?

>inb4 masons are the devil!

They're pretty darn heretical

Keep in mind, these were late-1800s, third-world levels of education Italian working-class kids we're talking about. Collodi, the author, wanted to drive home how important education and honest work were compared to cheap shortcuts and hedonistically faffing about, as well as how easy it is for someone with such a naive worldview to get exploited, because it was so prevalent at the time. Most of the stories are politically charged and allegorical in some way, given the atmosphere during the Italian Unification.

The cat and the fox, after disguising themselves as murderers, also lynch him at one point.

The slitting part is from the original story. Disney tones that kinda thing down when they adapt things.

He survived the lynching though, didn't he?

I love the way that that was how the story was going to end, and then Pinocchio just suddenly gets out of it.

>"..And then they hung Pinocchio from a tree and he died, the end."
>Now, Carl, you can't just end the story there. Pick it up again and keep going.
>Fine.... "But then Pinocchio remembered he's a wooden puppet, and you can't strangle puppets to death, that would be silly."

Not really on the same level, but going savage is Zootopia is traumatic by itself, but how little is known about what the savage predators did is a little unsettling. Things got worse after Judy cracked the case and we only got to see a moose in "critical condition" after getting attacked by a savage polar bear. Who knows what else happened or what recovery is like from something like that.

Then the scene with Mrs. Otterton seeing the savage Mr. Otterton and saying "that's not my Emmet" is a common sentiment when people see their loved ones deteriorate mentally.

Refusing to show the ugly consequences of turning savage and primal? That's one of Zootopia's failings.

Though I guess not showing it helped Disney's propaganda about trying to live in the same community of animals that want to kill and eat you. I mean you just can't show the ugly truth because it hurts the agenda.

Yes. You can't hang a puppet. They don't need to breathe.

i went to a "good whatever whatever" camp
it was what was advertised

god
swimming
lots and lots of girls ready to rape you because they had needs

How does one disguise themselves as a murderer? Is there a dress code I'm not aware of?

Still better than the hordes of unwashed Kaa hypnofetishists.

Underrated.

I think they dressed up like highwaymen.

It's funny how Disney is completely to blame for that one.
>Kaa is Mowgli's friend/teacher in the book
>the rainbow eye thing was made up by Disney
>Kaa in the book hypnotizes with erratic movement/weird dance but humans are immune to it