The Flash - Legends of Tomorrow Post Episode Talkback Thread

Old Thread

Flash Magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:498ec75e8981f74442e68033ff0f4654f3e30f0d&dn=The.Flash.2014.S03E11.1080p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Legends of Tomorrow Magnet:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:662c1da3cca5b3d25a72fe74d9ae6b889ba1d05a&dn=DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S02E10.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710

Flash and reverse flash have to team up Zoom kills Savatair

RATE EPISODES

Also, which show was better this week?

I think that was the best episode legends ever had

I hope Silent Knight shows up.

UPCOMING EPISODES OF "THE FLASH"

12. Untouchable (February 7, 2017)
>THE TOUCH OF DEATH – Barry and his team work to bring down Clive Yorkin (Matthew Kevin Anderson), a meta-human criminal who is methodically killing people by causing them to decompose at an accelerated rate. Joe becomes his next target, but it’s Iris who is caught in the crossfire. Barry mentors Wally and begins to elevate his training to another level.

13. Title Unknown (February 21, 2017)
>Barry and his team journey to Gorilla City to help the benevolent Solovar (Keith David) in preventing a coup orchestrated by Barry's old enemy, Grodd (David Sobolov).

14. Title Unknown (February 28, 2017)
>Barry relies on Wally and Jesse Quick to stop Grodd and his army, with the fate of the world hanging on the balance.

17. Duets (March 21, 2017)
>Barry joins forces with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to battle the Music Meister (Darren Criss), a meta-human who can control people's minds through song, before the entire world falls under his spell.

Lot

>YOU CAN'T LOCK UP THE DARKNESS, THAWNE!!!!

Shit now I want to see Zoom vs Savitar.

Fuck silent knight, give us a certain form of man disappearing.

>Mean Girls but with Supervillains

I don't know why no one thought of this earlier, it fucking works.

UPCOMING EPISODES OF "LEGENDS OF TOMORROW"

11. Turncoat (February 7, 2017)
>A GOOD FIGHT — When The Legends find a new time aberration, they must travel to the winter of 1776 to protect George Washington and the American Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, things don’t go as planned, forcing Sara to send out Nate and Amaya to help. Meanwhile, Jax and Stein, who are busy protecting the incapacitated Waverider from their new enemy, are forced to step into roles that they don’t think they are prepared for.

12. Camelot/3000 (February 21, 2017)
>The Legends's efforts to secure the Spear of Destiny leads them to the mythical kingdom of Camelot, where they run afoul of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

>13. Land of the Lost (February 28, 2017)
>14. Moonshot (March 7, 2017)
>15. Fellowship of the Spear (March 14, 2017)

The Flash is reportedly making an appearance on the final two episodes of season 2, while Martin Stein and Malcolm Merlyn will show up in the FLASH/SUPERGIRL musical crossover on March 21.

What episode are they filming right now? Whatever it is it looks like Rick Cosnett will be involved.

so the legion of doom is Thawne, Merlin, Dahrk, and Rip

Given the timeframe probably 15 or 16.

And given Ronnie and Iris's mother are also showing up, it's either an alternative timeline/dimension episode or a "For The Flash Who Has Everything" episode.

Anyone got any screenshots or webms of Eobard shitting himself?

LoT was practically just villain cattiness.
It also Dahrk do the intro.

No contest. It was better.

now here's the important question

who gets the next intro Thawne or Merlin?

What episode is the Accelerated Man meant to appear?

>Land of the Lost

19?
I dont know honestly

Flash - 7.5/10
LoT - 8/10

>Best episode has little focus on the main cast
Depressing, but true.

. Land of the Lost (February 28, 2017)
Is it gonna be about that dumb underground city

>The Flash is reportedly making an appearance on the final two episodes of season 2

Again, PLEASE be Future Barry.

>yfw it's just H.R. in a costume, and he has no powers

>"For The Flash Who Has Everything"

Wow that would make me cry

>The Flash is reportedly making an appearance on the final two episodes of season 2

>MFW they show old Barry
>MFW an older Wally as Flash is with him
>MFW Kid Flash Bart is with them.

Too soon but I hope it happens some time (and by that I mean have Bart show up)

It certainly could be since no one was announced as playing him and he's only in a few set pics. Usually we'd get an article like "_____ casted as ______ for the Flash"

I want it to be Eddie but I know it won't be.

Just give me Costner baaack!

That's not fair, villain episodes are always better.

>yfw it's actually from the set of Powerless

Errr Cosnett

>13 airs on my birthday
Sweet

Anyone expect Ystian? I'd love to see them, and CW would win precious diversity points

Will guggenheim remember to put jason blood in the camelot episode?

I did, one of my many spec concepts, was done as a Mark Millar send up

This would be the better way of doing it.

But I suppose more Barry vs. Eobard would be okay.

>Merlyn: Dahrk stop trying to make fetch happen
>Eobard: I'm from the future, it's never gonna happen

What if it's both? Present AND Future Barry Teamup!?

So long as it's Classic or Morrison Yistin.

Aw, that's way too much hype.

Alright, let's get down to the REAL questions:
How badly would live-action Demon Knights blow the budget?

>implying we could ever get that vandal in live action
He's too sexist and misogynistic to their arrow "fans".

>How badly would live-action Demon Knights blow the budget?

Depends on if they get last season's Savage, or Rip's fan movie Savage.

They should get smallvilles savage.

If Camelot was the season finale, then sure, blow the entire budget on it. I'm honestly surprised by how CW show runners can stretch a budget. Seasons 2 and 3 of The 100 were ridiculous (especially since they apparently built sets, and didnt just use existing buildings)

So, I really want Shining Knight and Jason Blood to be in Camelot/3000

At least he was physically imposing.

I was going to say "sans Savage, for obvious reasons" but he was slated to show up again this season, wasn't he?

>Smallville had a gorier, creepier Vandal Savage than Legends
>Played by Dean Cain no less
Still blows my mind.

The Crazy Ez Girlfriend herself is writing an origibal song for Flash/Supergirl

>As soon as I heard that they were doing a musical crossover, I e-mailed Mark Pedowitz who connected me to Greg and Andrew. I immediately offered them my services. As soon as they picked one of my song ideas, I hopped on the phone with my old Robot Chicken boss Tom Root and we brainstormed and, based on that brainstorm, I wrote up the song ‘Superfriends.’ I am so excited to contribute more to the upward trend that is musicals in television and film. Music can be one of the most amazing and efficient forms of storytelling and character development. Also, it was really fun to write a comedy song for two superheroes.
Also I didnt know she worked on RC, fun.

Post yfw Black Flash

The only song I'm really waiting on is Ballad of Barry Allen. That's the clincher.

Time traveling knight of Camelot when?

Oh, fuck, is it just me or did Wally raise a death flag by being the one to save Iris?

I like the song a lot, but do we really need a "My powers are a curse" song in that crossover?

Is it just my imagination, or have they dialed back Merlyn's being totally fucking crazy since the earlier seasons of Arrow?

It's mostly that if we're going to get the DC CW Karaoke Krossover, I'd like them to use the one song written from the Flash's perspective, written by the nephew of his creator.

I think finding out he had a daughter was supposed to ground him a bit or something

He only seems that way because he's the least crazy one in the room. He's still crazy, if they just told him that the vault was Ollie's new headquarters he could have just waltzed right in no problem.

gimme dat nigga dick

But acknowledging Thea has his daughter was what made him go off the deep end.

I thought the deep end was trying to murder all the poor of star city with an earthquake machine.

What's the craziest thing he's done after finding out about Thea?

Seed you fucking jabronis

Seriously. What the fuck was the point of even posting the link if no one is going to seed it?

I got downloaded after I finished watching Flash and that episode finished downloading after LoT ended. Ya just have problems with your torrent client

Can McDonough narrate some more?
His voice is surprisingly sexy when he's doing the narration.
No homo.

You now remember the last episode when they couldn't even catch a guy on a motorcycle.

What would be their stands?

Wait why are we getting Legends early? Not complaining, just confused

because it contains a lot of speedster lore nowadays and CW want two shows to boost each other. and,of course , to show that season 2 is much better than season 1.

I think your statement is missing a few things. First, They want flash's superior ratings to boost LoT's ratings. Second, they did this because they're testing archie show behind supernatural.

>to show that season 2 is much better than season 1
They're not even being subtle about it. Remember that scene last week where Rip tells Savage's actor that he's completely unthreatening?

> no homo

Bitch wat

No Valentine's Day episode?

I want them to keep us up to date with the Legion of Doom, but I fear it won't last

In Legends season one they had lots of background easter eggs to the JSA. Anything this seasom?

>How do we identify the speedster?
>lol i dunno!
>meanwhile they are in the present in the same city as flash

>don't tell my daughter anything
>fake champagne for a fake person
Why is Mick the best character?

literally had a JSA episode already

>black flash

that was awesome

Get some reading comprehension idiot.

Made so much better by not having speirs/spears there.

Merlyn: Magician's Hand
Ability: This stand is long-range, capable of turning shadows into arrows shaped like hands that force the enemy to experience flashbacks until they get trapped mentally in a loop forever.

Dahrk: Totemic
Ability: Medium Range stand that summons pillars of earth around the user, allowing them to manipulate gravity. Should a single totem be destroyed, the gravity will return to normal.

Thawn: Hue Latin (Huey Lewis and the News)
Ability: Close range physical stand capable of an Attack Rush. Allows the user to summon an ethereal attack helicopter that, while it cannot attack, it has a menacing aura capable of attacking minds with its sheer presence.

Special Ability : Power of Love : The stand lets the user jump to a point in a target's timeline where they are happy, and reverses the event.

Since this thread serves as a DCCW thread:

Arrow spoilers for today's episode are out and it's a kick in the nuts:

>Man: Mr. Mayor. Excuse me, But there's someone here to see you. Her name is Tina Boland.
>Oliver: Oh. Yeah. Send her in, please.
>Tina: Mayor Queen. It's impressive. Maybe you should have led with that.
>O: I got to admit... I didn't think I'd see you again.
>T: Yeah. Neither did I. I guess I thought I would feel different With Sonus gone, I thought I would feel liberated. I wish it worked that way.
>O: Heh.
>T: How do you do it? How do you keep living with so much pain?
>O: I'm still working on that myself,
>T: But I can tell you it helps to not be alone.
>O: That's why you're here, right?
>T: That's why I'm here. Back on that roof, you asked what Vince would have wanted. We were more than just partners. We were lovers. I hated Sonus for killing Vince... But I hated myself more for not being able to stop him.

1/2

2/2

>O: Rene, the guy in the hockey mask, told the other guy that was with us - Curtis that this team is all about finding second chances.
>T: You said maybe we don't get second chances.
>O: Well, maybe I was wrong. Maybe you're my second chance.
>T: That's a lot to put on my shoulders.
>O: Well, Tina, there's something that tells me you can handle it.
>T: So about that name. Tina Boland was my official cover for undercover work. It was to protect my family. My real name is Dinah, Dinah Drake.
>O: Dinah?
>D: Does that name mean something to you?
>O: I had a friend named Dinah. She's the reason I sought you out.
>D: What do you think she'd think about all this?
>O: I think she'd be proud of both of us.

jesus you arrow kneegrows are like little bitch refugees that nobody can drown.

first it was LoT, now its Arrow.

The Legends probably call present Barry to deal with Eobard.

>that intro replacement
>that entire fucking episode
not going to lie probably top 3 if not the best episode across cw shows

You mean to tell me there is a good Legends episode?

There we broke up beloved fan favorite couple Olicity and are now hooking up Oliver with Dinah the black canary

ARE YOU NERDS HAPPY NOW?!

It was pretty lame how Cisco beat Gypsy.

Legends was my favorite show this week, followed by Gotham, then Shield, then Flash. All 4 were great so far

Nah that's Julian "gonna piss all over your parade" Albert.
>She must be having an off day

mfw

Will King Arthur be a female?

No, I want him to rehabilitate evil Laurel with his dick. It's too late to just introduce a more accurate literally who after you've done all the other shit already.

Julian for season 3 of LoT

That would work they'll probably have a more dickish Wells again by that point anyway, the two of them together would make Barry cry.

Why is Darhk more competent on LoT?
Why are villains more fun than the heroes?
Why am I rooting for the Legion rather than Legends of Boredom?

Black Flash was nice surprise and made the spear plotline more sense

Did the bank vault has some kind of metal that speedsters can't phase though or did Thawne just forget?

becase legion had more screentime.
If you compressed all good moment of legends you could get 1 good episode too.
I would think legion could have more good episodes than legends, but it will get boring too after some time. The writers are just hacks.

>Did the bank vault has some kind of metal that speedsters can't phase though or did Thawne just forget?
that vault had pretty thick walls, maybe he needs to gain more speed meaning a longer distance in fron of the wall before he's able to phase for such a long distance through the wall.
But it's speedforce it aint gonna explain shit. Don't try to make sense of anything. Just find a reason that sounds good and stick with it in order to enjoy it. Same with time travel.