Why does Wolowitz get so much shit for being an engineer? Mechanical engineering is god-tier field of expertise...

Why does Wolowitz get so much shit for being an engineer? Mechanical engineering is god-tier field of expertise. Also he knows what's up; it's boner time all the time.

Only bad thing is his Jew-ness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdbdyzEsqT8
phillyjewishsports.org/2014/03/chad-levitt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A reminder that the Big Bang theory went from below average to total shit as soon as the autismo characters got girlfriends.

t. Brainlet

is he related to ryan gosling

Oompa-Loompas of science.

his blonde wife is a Jew-ish actress irl

he's a pretty likable kike on the show

Stuart is the best character fyi
Prove me wrong
>you can't

>Mechanical engineering is god-tier field of expertise

lolno

Everyone says Sheldon is the most annoying character in the series but I can't stand Leonard and his whiny, hypocrite ass. There was an episode last night that I used as background noise while cleaning and he started making fun of Penny for believing in psychics, then when Penny told him that he was being an ass he went on full I am the victim/damage control mode.

Dr. Crawley, bro.

D U N G B E E T L E
U
N
G
B
E
E
T
L
E

Engineers are far more useful and productive than theoretical physicists.

TBBT is just shit, if you somehow didn't notice this already.

yeah but they make no money.

actually I find Sheldon to be so much more fun and nice to be around than the jew and the indian, and yeah even Leonard and Penny

Leonard is a slimy fucker at the best of times

Entertainers and politicians make boatloads of money, possibly literally in the former case, so that isn't saying much. Meritocracy is a myth.

>tfw no homely jewess gf

Sheldon at least has the excuse of autism but the rest of the characters are genuinely just mean spirited, slimy douchebags. That's just Chuck Lorre's style of '''''''''comedy'''''''''.

>masters

i just think it's funny that this show went from being the nu-male/normie go to sitcom for almost a decade to the audience completely going against it because of how blatantly sexist it actually is. hilarious

test

I dunno. Pretty sure the only reason I used to watch it was to see Penny's tits bouncing around, showcased in various forms of revealing attire.

reminder that the only reason this show was made was so that people with shit jobs could waste their time on shit TV with the pretense of being quirky and smart but with the hidden pretense of keeping people from becoming red pilled.

Sheldon at least has moments showing he does care about people, Leonard is a parasite.

so what STEM degree will give me good money then faggot

Since when is mean spirited comedy bad?
You sound like the pop culture detective.

Leonard was nice the fuck you are talking about?
I only know the first 3 seasons but they pointed out how he only acted nice to get laid pretty damn well for a TV show

Goddamnit I hate that fucking show with the burning intensity of a million exploding suns

BONDWOMAN

TBBT is so non-representative of what it's like to be a physicist that it's bordeline offensive. It took me one semester of being a physics undergrad to realize how wrong they are about pretty much anything.

I mean, why would they even befriend this inferior, classical-limit-bound, only-applying tools-and-not-understanding-them engineer? not to mention the biologist and the pleb.

As an engineer that works around scientists, it’s because most scientists are butthurt that they 1) barely make any money and 2) just do research rather than creating anything of value, so they act like “muh pure science” makes them geniuses

I hate it when Leonard is portrayed as being attractive to like anyone

yeah, I'm sure you went to be an engineer because you care about society so much to "create anything of value".

Pretty much. Now it's just "my girlfriend this, my girlfriend that". Fuck this show, it used to be about geeks albeit in a tryhardy way, but now it's nothing but relationship bullshit.

Pharmaceutics
Medical Practice
Architecture
Actual Engineering
Teaching STEM in college

They say why in the show. Because he is the only one without a PhD and supposedly the least intelligent of them.

As an structural engineer, shit is getting paid less by the minute. I had to literally move from Europe to not starve

Nah I just wanted to make money

Pretty fun getting to make shit that goes into production tho

they are obsessed with capeshit I dont se how anyone there is so smart

He's the closest thing to the "nerd" archetype they were trying to go for from the beginning.

I don't know about your country, but in mine (EU) mechanical engineering is usually studied by dorks who weren't good enough for math/physics/CS

Rajesh is the least capeshit obsessed one and I think he is supposed to be the most intelligent. Sheldon just has the ego and autism

In my country Mechanical Engineering is studied by chad type guys. Hardly any nerdy guys do it. The nerdy ones do electrical engineering.

>shit for being an engineer
Is that a joke about a joke, OP? At big scientific levels, engineers are like trained monkeys. Of course he gets shit.

Neither of them is as intelligent as Jim Carrey and Conan:
youtube.com/watch?v=mdbdyzEsqT8

I have a degree in Pharmaceutical Science and work in the Pharma industry. Only get paid €35,000 a year lul.

probably because engineers are fake scientists, who get paid more because they choose to study practical things instead of studying for the pursuit of knowledge

>tfw engineering technologist
>tfw too stupid to be an actual engineer

t. Bachelors in Biology asshurt he works at McDonald's

this would be a good bait thread on /sci/

This. The creator stated near the beginning that Sheldon wouldn't ever get a girlfriend as that would destroy the essence of the character. Good to know he had the courage of his convictions.

>€35,000 a year
Sorry, bro. That's so shitty. Can you can even live with it?

>pursuit of knowledge

Everytime a writer or a creator says something is never ever going to happen in his creation you knwo that shit is going to happen.

I think about killing myself everyday. Fucking sucks man. Should have just studied Accounting or something. That's easy as fuck and they make bank I think?

Structural Engineer from before, I had to move to another country and I make only 25k a year

If you were to try posting this on you would be ridiculed, laughed at, told to go to reddit, shat on, and so on.
Engineering is a waste of brilliance on such meaningless objectives as productivity and innovation.

I wish I did a trade like my brother. He makes fuck loads and never had to go to college. He just did an apprenticeship when he was 18 because he failed almost everything in school and had no interest in studying.

Here in Canada only 30% of engineering grads actually get jobs, below arts grads even

Engineering is the ultimate meme

>tfw have a math degree
>tfw make a six-figure salary

what the fuck. this sucks. What the hell am I supposed to study if I want to make fuck loads of money so?

Why do they make so much of howard being jewish when amy looks like a nazi cartoon from the 1940s

>€35,000
>€
Thats your problem. Work for a burger industry and you can probably AT LEAST double that.

I've never met a Chad Jew, what gives?

Brainlet here. I'm too dumb for science, engineering or math degrees. What should I study in college to make decent salary? I'm thinking maybe something Finance or Accounting related.

>study 5 years strutural engineering and even get a phd
>literally hobo tier life
>spend 1 year in a computer course
>I make 30k a year literally 2 weeks after ending that course
The actual fuck?

My biggest issue with this show

I work for Pfizer. They are a burger company lul. It's just I work in a European branch.

>too dumb for math
>I'm thinking in accounting
...user, I

Accounting math isn't hard. It's all super basic shit.

Youre not IN burgerland. Which means you dont get paid based on the ungodly amount they charge for medicine.

I thought he got shit for being short and Jewish?

Its good for money but it's more about applying formulas and theories without really understanding them.

It's the difference between following a set of instructions to make a website from a tutorial and understanding the language and just making it from your own knowledge of how it works.

Accounting is one of the lowest levels of math you can do.

Yup. Even a brainlet could do accounting type math.

Truth. It was watcheable at first for shitty one liners and shitty references. Now it's just Friend but with more cringe.

>there are people in this very thread that watch TBBT

It's like they noticed that most of the BBT watchers aren't actually nerds.

I see a few people talking about accounting in this topic. Just so you know you will start off on really shitty money. It takes a good few years to work your way up to a decent salary. It took me 4 years to reach what my computer science housemate started on straight out of college.

Because his friends were all physicists and they give each other shit.

This happens in literally every single STEM field, by the way.

>tfw graduated with physics degree but made 70k as a software engineer right out of college

I wish I was smart enough to study computer science. I've been an accountant for 10 years and you started off on more than what I currently make.

there's only one reason to watch this show now.

>had avoidance behaviors when younger because actually have OCD with "germs"
>might also have some aspergers
>really it was just shit that I didn't like
>get called Sheldon all the time by my dad
>years later I'm now in college
>haven't had any issues in years but still routinely called Sheldon
>thinking of going to medical school
>mom is now referring to me as the good doctor

Once you're a Sheldon you're always a Sheldon.

Apparently physics grads are highly employable across a number of fields. I don't know how true it is, but I've heard a lot of stories exactly like that.

Dear god she's cute.

BOSINGWA

kill your parents user

I’m studying bioengineering and planning to go to med school after. Why doesn’t everyone do that?

Because I'm too brainlet to do that.

From my experience, getting my undergrad in physics was so difficult in terms of the topics (quantum), math (solid state, thermo) and workload (fucking labs) that software engineering is a fucking breeze. I kind of wish I was still in physics but I have a super comfy job (make money and probably work less than 40 hours a week)

Med school sucks. And being a medical doctor sucks (my dad and sister are doctors, my brother is in physical therapy and my other sister is a nurse). You make good money but you're a slave to your hours (on-call consistently, have to work during holidays, etc)

And it's a high stress job too

Wat

because physics is significantly more difficult and requires more symbolic reasoning, higher iq, better ability to think abstractly than engineering. And there's a hierarchy in every sphere of human activity, physics is at the top of the STEM hierarchy

What sort of grades did you end up getting? I'm looking to go into something similar next year, but it seems pretty intimidating.

based physics student

Because she's not Jewish retard.

lol at you

phillyjewishsports.org/2014/03/chad-levitt/

is that why he's so ugly