RYV under preformed

>RYV under preformed.

>Chances of an OMD retcon has been shattered.

The dream is dead Sup Forums. Who do you want to replace MJ as endgame?

Peter's endgame should've always been Black Cat since not only does she understand him on a civilian level but a superhero level. Best and sexiest waifu.

Wasn't she immediately disgusted after Peter revealed who he was to her?

>Black Cat
>understanding Peter
She really doesn't care for him as a person, at least not in the time they would have been together.

So, all you ever read was Ultimate Spider-Man?
You should read some of them comics with them in it past say 1986, Felicia grows a lot, and then gets regressed by Slott.

>So, all you ever read was Ultimate Spider-Man?

No.

God, her characterization in the '04 Marvel Knights run was top notch.

Shame that Quesada tossed it out the window with OMD, and then Slott made it worse with SpOck punching her out and sending her to the clink, where she went fucking mental.

I still hold my opinion that she's doing it for attention since Peter went global.

Marvel Knights Black Cat was 12/10, it's a damn shame, and I didn't mind when slot write her in Big Time, but holy shut did he fuck her up during Superior and made he crazy dumb during the flowing Peter arc.

The dream isn't dead, we just have to wait for the current crop of shitty old writers to die off.

Though the way things are going, we're more likely to see marvel comics die off in favor of the MCU before then.

>endgame
>in comics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You know what's the endgame not only for Peter but for all your favorite comic characters? Forever be sluts who change partners like they change writers.

Bazinga.

Sauce on underperforming? I thought it was holding solid?

underperformed?

What happened?

>>RYV under preformed.

And as usual, OP doesn't actually post a source because he's a fucking faggot.

Non white here
Its so much better if they use an all white cast for the movie

Don't worry, they'll just turn Peter gay.

Gamergate happened.

Kirk Boxlietner took the side of Zoe Quinn and as such, now hates Mary Jane Watson's guts because he instinctively sees Vivian James whenever he sees MJ anymore.

So he's now completely sold out, shilling Slott and attacking MJ and RYV, because every time he sees Peter and MJ together, he thinks Peter is fucking Vivian and by default, supporting Gamergate.....

I guess it's true you and K-Box are no longer friends, huh Jesse.

Gamergate was like five years ago and has nothing to do with comic books

Really?

Hadn't seen K-Box in ages but damn, he sold out and sold out hard if he decided to reverse course on nearly two decades worth of fandom, simply to virtue signal against Gamergate......

I'm no Jesse, I'm Dan.

Due we WEF/V alumni have to start using trips to avoid fellow alumni confusing us with Baker?

Jesse are you going to do more "Marvel Insider" posts again?

Probably. But then again, Baker talks an awful lot like 99% of the average Sup Forums posters. His posting style isn't exactly unique.

>he thinks Peter is fucking Vivian and by default, supporting Gamergate.....
>simply to virtue signal against Gamergate......

At least try to not make it obvious that you're responding to yourself.

Also does K-Box still lurk here? I seriously fucking hope so because I hope he sees this.

>Black Cat

What the heck does this have to do with RYV?

What happens next?

Holy shit Peter must have died inside again.

>has nothing to do with comic books
Eh, same root causes. Pushing of Progressive Liberal ideologies in nerd hobbies.

How is RYVs pushing that?

This is fucking sad, Jesse.

Me never reading or hearing about Spider-man again, if it was possible.

They get off on dicking the fans and generally being sadists, that's all they know what to do when writing him anymore, I want out but I keep coming back.

Either the thing they give him is shit, or you know they're just giving it to him in order to take it away later. I know they only set up things to take it away from him later, I don't want to pretend to care anymore. I never cared for him owning a company and shit either. I didn't care for his Mary Sue girlfriend that one time that literally everyone hated.

Not that I think I can stay away.

Maybe because RYV was a clusterfuck of offputting ideas. First of all it was based on that one Secret Wars series but apparently without the Regent shit, they should have made that more clear, that's why I avoided it for a long time. Then they make it about Peter and his a webslinging family, which is the last thing I want to read about, especially a powered MJ and their daughter's shitty costume. I blame marketing for any failures it had.

Its a shame to think that we have such excellent characterizations, like what we see in Marvel Knights.... and then Slott/Editorial tossed that all away in a single issue, in like 2 pages.