youtube.com/watch?v=26PfB3LZPPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eugene is gonna win by a landslide.

That's what people on the Screwattack forums are saying

>implying krabs even stands a chance

>Some Krab that runs a single restaurant, against Big Daddy McDuck

How can Scrooge break Krabs' sell?
That thing tanks explosions on a regular basis

Scrooge has seniority, more money, more feats, and isn't like 6 inches tall.

Don't you get a power boost from greed in cartoons?
Like that time Daffy kicked Taz's ass over a dollar?

Scrooge can call upon shit tons of artillery. His taxes bankroll the entire government.

Death Battle has no outside help allowed

I think the question is who is the bigger cheapskate?

Scrooge is an honest businessduck

Looks like someone has to do a story time of McDuck.

Scrooge has done some remarkable things. More than people realize, I think.

Frankly, it doesn't seem like a fair fight at all to me. They're obviously being matched up because they both love money, but they aren't even really that similar there- Scrooge's whole credo is that despite his ruthless appearance, he won't really do ANYTHING to get rich. He's always out to acquire more wealth, but he's got to do it on his own terms, abiding by his own code of morality- in his words, he has to "make his money square".

Every enemy Scrooge has ever had has shared his love of wealth, but lacked his conviction to come by it fairly. Their willingness to lie, cheat and steal is inevitably what allows Scrooge to beat them. Krabs really isn't any different.

Scrooge obviously he can just buy the win of Krabs seeing as Krabs is a whore when it comes to money.

But seriously though, it's most likely happening

twitter.com/CVAnimation/status/826195983042179072
twitter.com/CVAnimation/status/823960555517976576

One of the show hosts mentioned an "underwater speed feat" for the next episode

Post Death Battles you want to happen

>Ippo vs Little Mac
>Silver vs Mob or Trunks
>Gohan vs Superboy

>

>Ippo vs Little Mac
Just watch the 3-part OMM

Fair enough. OMM usually has better animation anyways.
DBX is a fucking shitshow

I know what you're trying to do with that scene, but it was heavily implied the version we saw in the panels was one that became more and more exaggerated with each retelling.

That being said, Scrooge does have some really impressive feats.

Well, DBX was their desperate attempt to replace OMM. So it's not surprising.

Jimmy vs Dexter.

No matter who wins, tears would be shed

Steven wins.

Shinji would never get in the robot without someone forcing him too.

>X wants to recreate Y
I hate that this *seems* to happen so often people are starting to conjure up and follow this stupid train of thought.

What if he was in the robot when the match starts?

the whole point of the battles would be that both contenders are on equal ground, so yes, he would need to go inside.

Well, DBX is literally OMM (Animated fights with no research that are around a minute or two), but DBX is just infinitely shitter.

OMM has really good production values, and I like the weird amalgamation setting

the WoW dude had access to GM powers, he would wipe the floor with anime dude.

You say that, but apparently Kirito is THE Gary Stu. He'd bullshit his way out of it

>You now remember this gag

Do you not remember Scrooge throwing a fucking steam boiler through a riverboat?

He stares and has a nervous breakdown because he's alone.

If it's Krabs, McDuck wins
If it turns out to be Wario, McDuck's fucked

Wow dude got pwned

>the whole point of the battles would be that both contenders are on equal ground
Yes, but it's also about what they can do on their own, that way SS4 Vegeta (or whatever number it was) wasn't allowed in his fight with Shadow.

Jenkins only lost because of the Sword of a Thousand Truths and weeks worth of grinding

Smarter than the smarties and tougher than the toughies.

Not like that would've mattered anyways, considering how OP Vegeta was compared to Shadow

>caring about deathbattle
>caring about screwattack post 2007

I thought this was a battle of who's the richest/greediest.

The winner is beverly clearly Scrooge McDuck.

Owns actual holdings and ventures and interests. Lives in a mansion.

Krabs is just a greedy crab who owns a single fast food joint, not even a chain.

Krabs love is money is almost more sensual then it is practical. He doesn't want to buy anything he just loves having money, touching it.

OK sure Scrooge dives into a pool of money but that's just austentaciousness. He still uses his money to live in luxury.

Mr Krabs is unwilling to spend anything but the bare minimum and lives in a pretty mediocre house.

Krabs sold his soul
youtube.com/watch?v=jKH52FNFP9s

Checkmate

If it's just a fight, krabs has navy experience.
if it's who has more money, scrooge.
if it's about who's stingier, krabs.

Scrooge is gonna fuck him up if Krabs manages to somehow piss him off enough to unleash his BERSERK power

scrooge wouldn't sell one of his nephews for 38 cents

It's not the first time they've put up an insanely unbalanced fight. Remember Thor vs Raiden?

Ippo's got a perfect defense. Little Mac relies on opponents revealing some opening in order to hammer them.

>Gohan vs Superboy
Fuck, were you reading my mind?

On that note, how about Android 18 vs. Power Girl?

Have we had Bayonetta vs. Wonder Woman yet?

Have there been any Death Battles centered around mecha yet?

>Death Battles centered around mecha yet?
There was Gundam Epyon vs Tigerzord

They had a Gundam fight, I think. And the one where Starscream was killed by Rainbow Dash.

That said, Power Girl's basically Superman's equal. Android 18 wouldn't stand a chance. The real fight I want to see would be Vegeta vs. Beta Ray Bill.

Setting aside the fact that Rosa was trying to soothe butthurt Europeans worried that he was turning Scrooge into a generic American action hero with that "explanation", it still requires that Scrooge tanked a boiler explosion at point blank range.

Plus his reaction to somebody saying it was an exaggeration was to get pissed off; if anything, that whole scene came across as him deliberately underselling it so people would leave him alone.

I must've missed that one. They should do more mecha DBs.

Maybe Eva Unit 01 vs. Gurren Lagann.

GaoGaiGar vs. Eva Unit 01?

Genesic GaoGaiGar vs. Gurren Lagann

RX-78-2 Gundam vs. VF-1 Valkryie maybe

Gypsy Danger vs. Big O?

How about Piccolo vs. Martian Manhunter?

OMM did that one
It's pretty good

Metroid Queen vs. Alien Queen

Yuki Nagato vs. Franklin Richards

Kira Yoshikage vs. Rolph J. Kimbley

Alex Louis Armstrong vs. Hercules (Marvel)

Just watched Piccolo vs. MM then. Despite the two being out of character, I enjoyed that one, I guess.

That said, I'd still like to see more /m/-related Death Battles or OMMs. I'd like to see the RX-93 Nu Gundam vs. something of similar power.

Sym-Bionic Titan vs. Voltron

>Metroid Queen vs. Alien Queen
You. I like you.

Whoever wins ends up assimilating the other and the Space Pirates doom the entire universe when they try to research the hybrid.

>never
There was one occasion and he was court marshaled afterwards for trying to stomp NERV into dust.

>Whoever wins ends up assimilating the other and the Space Pirates doom the entire universe when they try to research the hybrid.
Dear god, I want this so badly. It'd never happen but a Metroid x Alien crossover would be the sickest shit.

Pic fucking related.

Mr. Krabs is more greedy in that he'll do deplorable things to make money.

Scrooge is actually money savvy, and is smarter about his finances. So he's got intelligence on his side. Plus, Krabs only has to deal with Spongebob, who cant even lift teddy bears for a living. Scrooge deals with the destructive Donald, who's one of the most fiery vengeance-in-cartoon-form people in history.

What if Krabs gets his robot form from Sponge Out of Water?

So maybe it's hard to find Scrooge's equal, but come on, this is like pitting the dad from The Good Dinosaur against Godzilla.

We was pretty damn crooked in Africa for awhile so it's not like his code is ironclad.

>Scrooge has done some remarkable things
Too bad they'll probably base the fight on Duck Tales, because that's the only Scrooge normies know about.

Mac can punch out fucking Donkey Kong. A single hit and Ippo is dead.

They know about the comics
youtube.com/watch?v=L5FJ78l6c5s

Prime Scrooge > Krabs
Armor Abs Krabs > Old Man Scrooge

Stardust The Super-Wizard vs Freeza(or some other DBZ villain, he was just the first to come to mind)

there's a very cosmic irony in Mr Krabs turning into a robot for that part of the movie

Old man Scrooge was able to solo a guy that 4 other Ducks couldn't even hold down. He's also completely ruthless against his foes.

Black Dynamite

vs

Brock Samson

No contest.

That level of beast-like strength only comes into play when/if Scrooge's mother is insulted, which'd be pretty out of character for Krabs even at his very worst.

I guess this settles it
youtube.com/watch?v=26PfB3LZPPI

Not true, he activates it multiple times. Notably against the claim-hoppers, the wild beasts in Africa and this poor sonofabitch who basically just irritated him

Also, not only can Scrooge breathe in space but he stayed knocked out underwater for like 5 minutes this one time and didn't die

Not really, considering one way or another, Scrooge had to have wrecked that boat and the crew.

After Scrooge finishes eating boiled crab he can finally get to fighting a traumatized nip-hating 200% MAD Donald who's just come home to find the nephews kidnapped, his 313 car being towed off and gladstone fucking daisy with his horrible duck cock

lol exactly.

desu this match up pisses me off. those two are nothing alike, not even remotely comparable.

Garnet vs Heart (kamen rider drive)

I want to see the tears of SU fans

Scrooge has proven his destructiveness on more occasions than the most famous (and possibly exaggerated) one.

or amy vs ramona?

Fuck. I didn't get that when I was a kid because duck tales was a little before me

I have the book of this story in italian and i love it, but if i were to want my friends to read it, where would i find a complete english version?

Krabs, easily. He sold his best employee to sea-Satan for pocket change (and managed to piss off Squidward in doing so, an impressive feat, considering Squidward despises SpongeBob). Scrooge wouldn't do the same to anyone in his employ, even Donald. Krabs also frequently cheaps out on vital expenses (for example, Krabby Land, which was built out of garbage), while Scrooge understands the need for such things and will reluctantly spend as much money as he needs to on them (for example, while trying to find the contents of the Library of Alexandria, he had to buy a football/soccer stadium and both of the teams playing there so that he could start digging).

>Sir Daniel Fortesque vs. Jack Skellington
>Garrett vs. Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad
>Agent 47 vs. James Bond
>Elsa vs. Mr. Freeze
>Trevor Phillips vs. Old Man Henderson

Krabs isn't gonna settle for a handout. When he sees the richest duck in the world, he's gonna want every last cent.

That series of Rosa stories is called "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck".

>Krabs loves money
>Scrooge has lots of it
>Kill Scrooge to get his money

Krabs would even take on Lex to get that kind of money.

>Krabs would even take on Lex to get that kind of money.

Hell, I think Krabs would try to kill Scrooge over just the Number One Dime, let alone the rest of his fortune.

Mojo Jojo Vs Lord Hater

Still waiting on Smokey vs. McGruff, but it's probably never going to happen at this point, even tho they promised.

McGruff got arrested,

You know, Scrooge Vs Batman. Because why not? They are both rich and they both kick ass.