Imagine being mew in that pic and being all like damn riley u fucking lovely with ur sensitive numale romanticism and...

imagine being mew in that pic and being all like damn riley u fucking lovely with ur sensitive numale romanticism and ideal sweetheart aesthetic i would totally stay by your side until death do us part and never even look at another male because our love is so pure and complete and my fidelity to you is unconditional and sincere while she is secretly just another roastie whore shlicking to the thought of mcgregor putting his daddy cock in her asshole and fuck her so rough in a way riley never dares to do because he 'just wants to make love' (that he what he calls it) when all he really wants to do is karate kick another helpless ten year-old on the tatami so he can brag about his bronze medal in his instagram selfies and you leave him a comment saying "wow babe i'm so proud of u ur so alpha" but deep down u know he's a beta cuck and u know u could just leave his ass and stop doing his laundry but u still stay with him because u have never seen a soul so sweet and kind before and so u just plot in secret to break his heart months in advance and u keep telling him how much u love him and that he's your best friend ride and die forever together and u make careful, heartless plans to wreck ewan's marriage in the process, two birds with one stone because you're fucking mew and you are a fucking bitch whore with complete disregard for the meaning of the word loyalty and so you do it, you lie to riley every morning and you kiss him with the same mouth that swallowed ewan's cum the night before and you convince him that the breakup is a mutual decision and he should be happy, and you wait until paparazzi expose you for being a cheating whore on tmz a couple months later, because you're a dumb roastie, just bear it, take ewan's dick in the ass and bear it

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaeRSZol8dW/?hl=en&taken-by=rileystearns
youtube.com/watch?v=WDhYGhuEu6s
youtube.com/watch?v=deQEWp0Exxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do women just not understand the concepts of loyalty or good and evil? What is it about them that is so morally and spiritually defective?

somebody called riley a cuck on instagram and he replies lmao

Or maybe you’re just a salty virgin, I’m guess there’s no way or knowing

Considering her age I'm starting to think she can't have children. So she hooks up with someone shes had a crush on forever, who already has children so he'll never make it a thing between them.

She was already divorced. Mr Jedi is the one who chose to betray his family.

>implying she wasn't already cheating at that point

most homewreckers are female because women have more power to do the homewrecking

She's 32, not 57. Why are so many pedotards drawn to this board?

what was his reply

it's pure speculation. all we know they married early, and riley sounds like a nu-male cuck that doesn't wear the pants in the relationship

the only lead of the adultery was that she was in her bad with that chinaman.

instagram.com/p/BaeRSZol8dW/?hl=en&taken-by=rileystearns
just "hi"

>Sup Forums hates women so much they side with a nu-male beta cuck
strange times

I think he's talking about the fact that she's infertile. as is she can't have children, ever,.

this isn't healthy riley

These instagram and twitter interactions can't be mentally positive for high profile people.

Isn't Riley a girls name? lmao

most celebs only post pics. he's not really a celeb though, he directed only one film so far and has the other one on the way.

If i was a director i would be the weird one that has zero social media. Better that way, fans and trolls both suck.

>would be the weird one
most directors don't have any social media though.

kek, of course not
women believe that feelz=realz

white women are garbage, not even worth much as cumrags

Punished Riley.

uh or anyone ever desu

I wish these people would stay out of my province

Sup Forums has unironically tried to warn him for at least a year, he just laughed it off and didn't listen

>instagram.com/p/BaeRSZol8dW/?hl=en&taken-by=rileystearns

huh, why.... are you guys mad he got to at least fuck mary elizabeth and not you?

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls them)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Don't assume that everyone understands your intentions when you use chan lingo and words considered insults irl. Besides, all we have is assumptions, we didn't follow them 24/7.

>mfw we were right when memeing that she was MCGREGOR'd
I hope our memes weren't the cause of it

>right about mew/mcgregor
>right about weinstein
dan is next

to be fair what could he do?

he loved her and we all knew they would break up in a matter of time

He comes off as a huge clinger

Dan is already pretty much ruined.

Reminder to all you losers, Riley was married to MEW. I actually got to have sex with her, which is more than any of you can say.
He is a pure chad alpha compared to you virgins.

This roastie piece of shit has now completely ruined what was left of my taste for Death Proof and Fargo S3. I won't be able to watch either without being filled by hatred as I watch.
I waifufagged that bitch.
I have taken the emmapill now though.
>tfw she'll never beat you up because she feels like it

>I actually got to have sex with her
>I

hi riley. try better next time.

any updates on riley?

>I
Riley? lol
Time to move on my dude, there's better quality women out there. MEW surprised us all with her roastie ways, she seemed different.

weak bait senpai
riley is probably wandering alone on transportation museum right now

Sorry lad, she's seen the light of the BSC

This. Women hate that shit.

hahaha nice

For context, they got divorced like a month later.

>the only lead of the adultery was that she was in her bad with that chinaman
I know the Chinese dude is short and bald but he seemed like an alpha, genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he banged her.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDhYGhuEu6s

He could be handsome if it weren't for those dead-inside tap water eyes.

He tweeted about trying to slit his wrists while listening to Needle in the Hay with a safety razor bought on Amazon, a double-egde Merkur 1904 model with Feather Classic blades (a traditional Japanese brand) but he stopped halfway through because it didn't feel authentic enough, so he's looking for straight razor recommendations.

living proof that looks don't make you a chad. It's about frame and having an aplha personilty

DUDE I HATE WOMEN TOO RIGHT FELLAS

kek

>"We are still ride or die..."

>best friends

*breathes in*

PFTTTTHAHAHA AHHAHAA AHAH HAAHAHAH HAHAH GET KEKED BITCH

who is this guy btw? how is he related to tv/film?

>how is he related to tv/film?
He's a director.

they'll cuck each other, you'll see
expecting a cheater not to cheat is like expecting a lion not to eat you

For thousands of years, men have had to fight and die for abstract ideas. Women have never had to do that.

>You know that feeling where your wife is your favorite actor (and person) and she's in the new season of FARGO which premiers tonight? That.
YEAH I SURE DO KNOW THAT FEELING RILEY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WAY TO FUCKING RUB IT IN

Kinda glad this fuckhead got cucked

As much as people mock Riley, remember that he did hook up with MEW when they were like 18 or something and got to fuck her in her prime for more than a decade. And he's still pretty wealthy in LA of all places. Could be doing a lot worse.

This is fresh off instagram
The higher you are the more the fall hurts. It's true that he got prime MEW though.
Maybe his mistake was not putting a baby in her.

Isn't it amazing that Sup Forums loved MEW and made positive threads about her daily, then she left her husband and no one has made a single positive thread about her since?

Why does he post like a middle aged soccer mom?

Looks like he browsed r/malefashionadvice

>The higher you are the more the fall hurts.
True but I think we'd all gladly take being that high even if there was a fall a decade later.

>Maybe his mistake was not putting a baby in her.
MEW and Riley are upper-class, left-wing whites born in the 1980s. They're the least likely group in America to have children. They're the "two abortions and a dog" generation.

kek
he's just a irredeemable hipster
also check out this rather prophetic picture

He uses social media like a 14 year old girl. I don't blame MEW for moving from this little bitch to Ewan who's a man

Wait...that's Riley?

He legitimately looks gay here

If I was him I would have been poking holes in the condoms

>I'll use a beanie to hide my receded hairline, that's a good trick

*cucks you*

I have to say I agree on both accounts

Why are you only getting on mew's case for loyalty when Ewan obviously doesn't care, either? That man had children and still did what he did.

doors and keys

Because MEW seemed different
We already knew Ewan was a serial philanderer

If being friend zoned by a woman 3 points above you who you conned into marriage for very a decade isn't enough to cast off this mortal coil, I don't know what is.

>mewithoutyou

I think the thing about Riley is that he was together with MEW for a long, long time and might've preserved that infatuated permanent honeymoon phase that comes from your first "the one" long past its expiration date. It's a naive and vulnerable mindset, veritable emotional virginity; lofty and optimistic views of the world, being enabled by a pretty girl who makes you feel like it can all be OK and embarrass yourself for her sake. It CAN last, but it usually isn't meant to, especially not for as long as it did with Riley and MEW. I think we all had that girl who "killed the butterflies" for good. You'll probably never "love" a girl that way again, but you don't think you want to either. It was an unfiltered backdoor to the foundation of your mental well-being with a equal opportunity for joy and disappointment, and arguably unrealistic/unfair expectations of others. I think part of growing up is learning to close up that backdoor. Sometimes growing up is leaving a part of yourself behind forever. You can have someone or something change your life forever like that but still get over it and move on, that's life. Riley will be fine as long as he goes through introspection, figures himself out, and moves on; and DOESN'T relapse by pouring over stuff that reminds him of her (pictures, notes, texts, whatever), allowing himself to reciprocate if/when MEW has second thoughts and wants to give things another try, trying to find another girl exactly like MEW, or having not let go when another great girl comes into his life. He made it before, he'll do it again. I kind of identify with Riley (or am just projecting) because I went through the same kind of thing way later than I should've in my mid-20s, and it wasn't even my first girlfriend that did it to me but another girl years later. It can be tough because Dunning-Kruger is in full swing in young adulthood and you feel like you should already have a good bead on things by that age.

Riley already ruined her. She left him for a guy going through a midlife crisis.

needs more blue tint

I feel for the guy but he seems to be taking it pretty well

behind many great men is a whore that broke his heart

Holy shit! Imagine at the same moment as he was tweeting these, MEW was getting piledrived by Ewan in her fuck shack.

>trying to find another girl exactly like MEW
oh lawd

>3 points above you
k virgin

the chin/jaw is a giveaway

Probably tweeting back "love you too baby" while she was gagging on Ewan's BSC. Fuggg

If he shaved, started wearing contacts, and stopped wearing that fucking beanie he looks like a normal guy.

it's like he's trying to make himself unfuckable

so she was totally fucking asian hip hop guy, right?

A giveaway of what? He seems to have gotten a stronger chin

He's just a bitch

>Because MEW seemed different

All the attractive actors and actresses are the same. It's time you learned this.

>BSC

big sith cock?

>krogansouldamn man must feel real shitty getting cuck'd by obi won..
top kek

>rileystearnscuckold4chan

Holy shit, I just spat my boyfriend's cum all over my computer screen

Based Ewan bringing the numale era to an end.

>t. MEW

Big Scoottish Cock my lad

>mortal coil
but his ego must get in the way

>tfw youll never ever be scottish
life is complete suffering

somone post the screencaps of instagram women destroying mew

Riley should attempt to become friends with the Goose. He might have shit taste on women (Mendes ewww) but he could set Riley straight.
youtube.com/watch?v=deQEWp0Exxc

Ooh I must see this

Oh please
I only followed Riley while feeling for him and pretending to have schadenfreude here as I posted them.

My sides