Darth BANE?

Darth BANE?

can someone add mask to this big guy?
for me

He has a legit mask that would kill him if he took it off.

TELL ME ABOUT BANE
why does he wear the orbalisk?

>he could be a powerful ally... for us

better

>no Banekin, he is evil!
>from my point CIA agency is evil!

The only good thing Disney did was abolish the abomination we call the EU.

>Did you ever hear about the tragedy of Darth Bane the Big Guy?
>No?
>I thought not. It’s not a story the CIA would tell you. It’s a Big legend. Darth Bane was a Dark Lord of the Big, so powerful and big for you, he could crash planes with no survivors… He had such a knowledge of the Big side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from being in the wreckage.
>What happened to him?
>He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his mask, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his rival everything he knew about the darkness, then his rival killed him in daylight hours. Ironic. He could save others from crashing, but not himself.
>Is it possible to learn this power?
>Not from CIA

When Palpatine was talking to Anakin about bringing back the dead, Palpatine was just making that up, right? Or could Palpatine actually bring back the dead, but never was going to do it anyway?

Darth Bane was great though.

There can only be two, a master and an apprentice.
You don't get to bring friends.

not caring about SW, not really following everything about it, but during that scene I had feeling Palpatine was the one who killed him, and the story he told was from his past.

In the new canon, who knows? In the old canon he knew how to keep people alive and everyone could do some pseudo-resurrection by cloning the one who died.
Makes me wonder why Anakin never tried to clone Padme.

The EU wasn't that bad. The real shit parts were all the post-original trilogy crap and the TOR MMO.
The Old Republic era was great in the old EU.

Yeah, i got the same feeling that Palpatine killed Darth Plagueis, but I don't know if he can resurrect people or was just trying to turn Anakin

>CIA agency
>Central Intelligence Agency Agency