What is the single most retarded thing you've seen in a movie?

What is the single most retarded thing you've seen in a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evY1lSaPyjM
youtu.be/GuDKElFcm1E
youtube.com/watch?v=P_dsjmyze2U
youtu.be/XJTXpItCqFU?t=69
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE
youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE
youtube.com/watch?v=gCEo7SCvYH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=evY1lSaPyjM

that scene from Arrival when forest meets amy for the first time. I saw about 4100 movies and i don't recall anything more retarded than this.

It was original at least, didn't see something that cool since Matrix bullet dodging

brap 1 minute in

>people were paid money to write and direct this scene

youtu.be/GuDKElFcm1E

What about it? I just remember them talking in a library and her waking up via surprise helicopter

imagine Sun Tzu face while watching this scene

>The Core is a 2003 American science fiction disaster film. The film focuses on a team whose mission is to drill to the center of the Earth and set off a series of nuclear explosions in order to restart the rotation of the Earth's core.

How does the second bullet catch up to the first bullet?

>tfw the McConnaissance ended prematurely

different powder charge because nigga knew exactly what he was doing

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

but why? why this movie is a thing? why?

>defensive phalanx set up
>lol let's have our swordsmen jump over the shields

Who cares

Mconnahay was slowing it down.

lmoa just turn ur brain off bro

I think it was I Know What You Did Last Summer 2, or other of the sequels. The twist is that the handsome new guy was the killer all along. Then the scene goes something like

>No, you can't be the killer! He died! His name was Ben!
>Yes. And I told you my name is Will Benson
>...
>Ben-Son. I AM BEN'S SON!

mfw no face for this bullshit

Would be fun if the dudes jumping over got pushed back by the advancing horde and impaled in the spears behind them

>I'm 14 and this is h*lla epic

youtube.com/watch?v=P_dsjmyze2U
>someone greenlit this

>when one of your friends posts this on Facebook saying it's a clever and fantastic movie.

catwoman basketball scene

as someone who liked the books, this movie looked so retarded I didnt even bother watching it

So pretty much McConaughey shows here he could fuck up the gunslinger whenever he wanted, but he didn't because?

the concept (magicians use sleight of hand and misdirection to steal something under people's noses) is a good one. they just massively fucked it up by trying to make it something "epic"

>and for my next trick I'll make this woman disappear

She's a shape shifter you idiot

Who the fuck wastes his time watching a movie even reddit hated?

One of the Airport movies from the 70s. All I remember is a heat seeking missile following the the 747 and pilot George Kennedy opening the cockpit window and shooting at it with a revolver.

no, he states in the movie that his magic doesnt work on gunslinger because reasons

Ahahahahaha oh wow. This tops that curving bullet thing from Wanted for retardedness.

youtu.be/XJTXpItCqFU?t=69

Is this in the book?

That's supposed to be stupid though. It's different when they unironically expect you to believe stupid shit.

do you think the actors realize that they are doing a fucking shit scene?

so for 1 second she shapeshifted into a man and then back for no reason?

>just dance around with the guards instead of passing it to the one who got searched

watch it again

yes

I think in this case there are so many edits and it has to have been done in a bunch of takes that the actors are probably expecting more than half of the final product to be cut or something

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BROWSE THIS SITE ON IPHONE WITH ALL THESE WEBMS MOTHERFUCKERS

The guy who directed this would probably use a loaded shotgun as a bat.

Cringekino
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBGmBOhQEE

>having a Facebook account

>IPHONE
There's your problem

Sup Adam?

Are you getting mixed up with Airplane?

The Airport series were the kinds of straight faced B-Movies that Airplane was spoofing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I guess it's not a very bad scene then

the whole book is an exercise in meta. he literally can't miss in the book because "muh face of my father"

anyway king takes it meta by the end, in the beginning he kind of like "shoots with his will" his conviction makes him aim true.

it's spiritual you fags wouldn't get it, even if it does look super gay on the screen.

fuck WHO EVER WROTE IN THIS AND FUCK ANYONE WHO STILL LIKED THIS MOVIE AFTER THIS SCENE HOPE / LOVE RUIN A GOOD MOVIE

>phoneposting
There's your problem.

>3 cuts in 1 second

So...this is the power of capeshit

the first frames unironically look like a video game

why Im laughing this hard

gunslinger is immune to his magic

>1 second
>4 cuts

Imagine having to "act" in those scenes.

Holy shit Captain America's costume actually looked that bad?

His magic voice shit doesn't work on him, but he can still fuck him up physically like it's shown in this scene, he only lost because of plot reasons

she talks as if love was something akin to the four fundamental forces, but we can't "perceive" love as if it was electromagnetism or gravity or radiation. as an emotion it's a subjective experience that exists entirely within our brain and we can only communicate it to others

I read it as Airplane because I'm a tard.

I liked all the cheesy love stuff in this movie, teared up several times

Holy shit that's corny.

>brb writing a murder mystery and one of the characters is named Dr. Kenneth Iller.

what is this? future photoshop?

Ki-Adi is giving it 100%

It was designed in the 40s, cut him some slack

This is not edited.

Nigga have you ever use photoshop?
isn't that hard considering this in the future.

I kinda like wanted

Someone will have to explain what is happening here. But from what I can tell out of context that does look pretty damn retarded, yeah.

WTF LYNCH

Pleb detected

McConnaughy is a wizard that can catch bullets, so the black man tricks him by bouncing one bullet off another

surprised this doesn't get talked about more
youtube.com/watch?v=oQYwFND7rHE

Matt is a magician who can stop boolits, but the black person of color knows this from previous experience so he thought of a workaround

that look at 0:20 always gets me. like he's thinking "won't anyone stop him?"

A CUTE

I cried in the cinema because this one scene was so empowering.

It was a flare gun dumb dumb.

>bane lures entire police department into a trap
>cops have been trapped underground for months
>emerge ready to fight in completely clean uniforms with no visible facial hair growth or signs of malnutrition

youtube.com/watch?v=gCEo7SCvYH4

Watched this only to lust after Chris Pine, but the saddest thing is that it's actually one of the better capeshit flicks from the lot that came out in the past few years.

What is the in-universe explanation for this scene?

I forgot which colour meant what, but the balding guy's face just tells everything

It was something like
>Will Benson
>Ben Wilson
>audience gasps

A lot of other imaging software already uses ai to recognize objects/people and add effects to them.

It's editing video, not a still image. Basically erasing that person from all video footage.
>photoshop in the future can magically guess what you want to erase from video just from you lazily circling it and then replace all instances with perfectly matched background
Do tech illiterates really believe this is possible?

>bane lures entire police department into a trap

it shouldn't get worse than that and yet it does!

this ending takes the cake this year

There's a line that's basically the justification for the central premise of xXx

>"these guys are ex military, they can smell a spy a mile away"

Yeah, since when can spies ever deal with people involved in the military!

I doubt that would be strong enough to kill a man. So yeah, pretty damn retarded.

>Elf swordmasters believe dawi phalanx is so weak that even if they pounce at the enemy over them the spears and shields will shatter on their elven cloaks when the orc horde bodyslams them back

Honestly, this is pretty cool and the chick is hot. And the movie doesn't look like the makers take it too seriously.

Jesus Christ
>Single button shuts them all down
>He somehow knows the exact button
>All that fucking twirling and other bullshit

George really lost it